AUDI Q3 Car Insurance
The Audi Q3 is a compact crossover SUV car which has a transverse-mounted front engine. This car entered into the market in 2011 and has been plying freely on Indian roads since 2012. Since then, it has been chosen one of the best SUV available in the market.
- It is introduced with LED headlights for better illumination.
- The bumper is designer with pronounced air ducts.
- The iconic logo in the center and the frame has a neat chrome polish.
- This SUV has spanking set of alloy wheels, and the side skirts add to its sporty appeal.
- The driver information system, with a 3.5 inch TFT color display screen, provides essential information all through the drive.
- The sun visors at front have vanity mirrors, whereas its electrically adjustable door mirrors have electrical adjustment function.
- It has rear parking aid, auto release function, power windows, electrically adjustable front seats, front center armrest, foldable rear seat, assist grips, inside rear view mirror and LED lighting package.
- Some optional features include a panoramic sunroof that brings in fresh air and sun light and has paddle shifters that are mounted on its steering wheel.
- This five door SUV model has two rows with enough space to accommodate five passengers.
Power & Performance:
This car gives reliable 2.0 liter diesel engine performance and robust experience. It has 7-speed S-tronic automatic transmission gear box which is coupled with a 6-speed manual transmission gear box.
- Engine Displacement: 1968 cc
- Maximum Power: 174.33bhp@4200rpm
- Mileage: 15.7 kmpl
- Top Speed: 212 km/h
- Overall length: 4426 mm
What to opt for?
Car insurance is highly essential as it covers your expenses in the event of vehicle damage or injuries to driver as well as passengers. Insurance has many benefits as it safeguards the investment the buyer has made on the car, pays the medical bills after an accident, and shields from costly damages of an accident-related lawsuit and lot more. It's important to keep in mind, though, that not all policies (or insurance carriers) are alike. Make sure you understand the details of your unique situation — including what you need to protect, and how each auto insurance coverage option applies (or doesn't). For an ideal scenario we suggest you to opt for comprehensive insurance plan for your vehicle which insures your car against all the damages that could happen.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More