Mercedes-Benz A-Class Car Insurance
Mercedes Benz A-Class is a German made luxury car whose first model was introduced as early as 1997. That was also known first generation car, after which second generation (in 2004) and now third generation (in 2012) is the latest model of this series. This is a compact sports car which comes in petrol as well as diesel variants. Mercedes Benz A-Class gives direct completion to BMW 1 Series and Audi A3.
- Has an attractive LED lighting pattern at front and rear that enhances its already dynamic stance.
- Incorporated with a number of features inside the cabin that eventually pampers the occupant and provides a fatigue-free traveling experience.
- Equipped with several advanced aspects like a proficient AC unit featuring a pollen filter, a rear camera with dynamic guidelines and an advanced instrument cluster with 11.4cm color display.
- Gives utmost importance to its protective aspects by incorporating features like an ATTENTION ASSIST system, tyre pressure loss warning system and airbags that safeguards all the occupants inside.
- Available with a 'Star Care' warranty program, which covers all the warrant-able repairs up to 3 years without any mileage limitations.
- Max Power: 136bhp @ 3600-4400rpm (in diesel) and 122bhp @ 5000rpm (in petrol variant)
- Displacement: 1595 (Petrol) and 2143 (Diesel)
- Wheelbase: 2699 mm
- Top speed: 202 (Petrol) and 210 (diesel)
What to opt for?
Mercedes Benz A - Class a prestigious car which adds a lot of style and glamour to one’s lifestyle. To maintain this style in your life you must take a precautionary step towards your own and your car’s safety. Insurance can make one’s life much easier if one opts for the right plan to suit one’s needs. There are number of plans available in the market but we would recommend you to understand the plan carefully and identify your suitability before buying. In the market there are two types of insurance plans which suit to everyone’s needs.
One is comprehensive insurance plan which covers the car with the expense of all unexpected damages. Such damages include theft, vandalism, fire, natural disaster, falling objects, damage done by animals and civil disturbance like riots etc. All such damages can be caused to anyone and in today’s era one must consider all the uncertainties to happen. Along with comprehensive insurance, owner must opt for personal insurance plan as well. The second one is Personal insurance which can make one’s life so easy that in case of any casualty doesn’t bother the owner or his family monetarily. Hence one should not give any second thought to insurance and must go for it for one’s own and family’s sake.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More