Mercedes-Benz B-Class Car Insurance
Mercedes Benz B-Class was introduced by German automaker Mercedes Benz and is described as the Compact sports car. For Indian market this car was launched in Petrol as well as Diesel variants. This car was first introduced in March 2005 in Europe and Canada and later fascinated by Indian markets. Unlike any other Mercedes vehicle (except A-Class), the B-Class is a front wheel drive vehicle. The car has all that takes to be at your second home. The high-quality, functional interior reflects the B-Class’ claim to leadership.
- Equipped with an advanced multimedia system featuring a high resolution 17.8 cm touch screen display which eventually adds to the customer excitement.
- This entire model series is available with panoramic sunroof as a standard feature.
- Cabin is well versed with a number of comfort features including an automatic climate control unit, rear center armrest with two cup holders and seat comfort package.
integrated with three different drive modes, which includes 'Sport', 'Economy' and 'Manual', which works in conjunction with the advanced 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission gear box that optimizes the overall performance of its engine.
- Bestowed with an ECO Start/Stop function, which automatically switches off the engine, when the vehicle is at a standstill. This helps to improve the fuel economy by reducing the consumption.
- Has integrated safety features like an engine immobilizer, airbags, ISOFIX child seat mounting and a few other occupant restraint systems.
- Max Power: 136bhp@3600-4400rpm (diesel) 122bhp@5000rpm (petrol)
- Displacement: 2143 (diesel) 1595 (petrol)
- Wheelbase: 1552 mm
- Top speed: 210 (diesel) 200 (petrol)
What to opt for?
Car insurance could be more pain than a benefit for many new drivers, with the pain part being higher premiums to be paid from the pocket, also when it comes to a car like Mercedes Benz B-Class. But if we can afford such a luxurious car and an elite lifestyle, we must not shirk from buying a suitable insurance plan for ourselves. Car insurance protects you from personal liability should you be in an accident. Aside from the legal requirements, this is the main reason you want car insurance. If you are in an accident and you are at fault you can be held personally responsible for the costs of medical bills if a person is injured and major monetary awards if a person is killed. These costs can all but ruin most families.
Majorly there are two types of insurances which one can opt for:
Comprehensive insurance plan: comprehensive coverage protects you against damages to your car that are the result of covered perils not related to a collision. Think of a scenario that could cause damage to your car that has nothing to do with striking another vehicle. In many cases, this can include theft, vandalism, fire, damage due to natural calamity or by animals, falling object or civil disobedience like riots etc.
Personal accident insurance plan: As the population and the number of cars on the roads have been paramounting, one must think about personal security as well. Nowadays medical and hospitalization itself consume lot of money and if on top of it spending additional expense on the repair of the car is not possible for a middle class family. Therefore one must consider the accidental insurance as well.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
29 Jun 2022A car's suspension helps to maximise the friction between the...
28 Jun 2022No car can beat the beauty of a classic vintage car cruising on...
24 Jun 2022Rains in India are mostly witnessed during the monsoon season. The...
21 Jun 2022With your car insurance policy, you get an additional benefit of a...
20 Jun 2022When you buy a car insurance policy from an insurer, your policy...