MG ZS EV Car Insurance
Buying an MG ZS EV car insurance policy can protect your car from unforeseen incidents like collisions, theft, fire etc. If you are planning to buy this smart, electric, and innovative car, then having a comprehensive car insurance policy can be the best option for you.
MG ZS EV Car Insurance Price
|MG ZS EV Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated MG ZS EV Car Insurance Price* (3-Year Third Party + 1-Year Own Damage Plan)|
|Exclusive||Rs. 25,88,000||Rs. 25,00,000||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 93,759 onwards|
Disclaimer*: An MG ZS EV car insurance cost for multiple variants depends on factors like cubic capacity, IDV, add-ons opted, No Claim Bonus discount and more.
Features of MG ZS EV Car
MG ZS EV is an electric car by Morris Garages that is manufactured with smart technology and comes with some amazing interior as well as exterior features. This 5 seater SUV comes with some attractive interior and exterior features such as an inbuilt air purifier, cruise control, multiple driving modes, etc.
- The interiors of the MG ZS EV car are comfortable with premium leather layering on car seats, dashboard, door trims, armrest and centre console as well.
- The rear seats of the MG ZS EV car are 60:40 split seats thus giving more comfort to the passengers.
- To enhance the infotainment experience, the car comes with 6 speakers and a 20.32 cm touch screen infotainment system
- Some more connectivity features of the MG ZS EV car include Bluetooth, front and rear charging USB ports, audio and phone controls, etc.
- The MG ZS EV car comes with advanced R17 machined alloy wheels.
- To give the exterior a bold look, the car comes with chrome accents on the front grille, and on the window beltline
- To give you the best trip during harsh weather, the SUV also comes with a dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- For improved visibility, the MG ZS EV car also comes with integrated LED tail lamps and projector headlamps
Specifications of MG ZS EV Car
|Battery Capacity||50.3 KWH Hi-Tech Battery|
|Maximum power||176.75 PS|
|Maximum torque (Nm)||280|
MG ZS EV Car Insurance: Inclusions
An MG ZS EV car insurance policy includes the following losses and damages:
- Any damage arising out of theft, burglary or housebreaking of the insured car are covered
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle due to manmade acts like strikes, riots and terrorist activities are included in the car policy
- Any loss to the insured car arising out of external means like road accident or collision
- Damages sustained by the insured car due to cyclones, hurricanes, or any other natural disaster are covered in the MG ZS EV car insurance policy
- Losses to the insured car due to fire, ignition or explosion are also included under car policy coverage
- Claims can also be raised against any third party liability such as third party property damages, third party death and injury
- Damages caused to the insured car while it’s in transit via road, rail, water or air are included in the car insurance policy
MG ZS EV Car Insurance: Exclusions
Damages that are not covered under a MG ZS EV car insurance policy include:
- Any loss arising out of mechanical or electrical failure of the insured vehicle is excluded
- Damages caused to the insured car when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Any loss sustained by the insured car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol are not included in the MG ZS EV car insurance policy
- Any claim arising out of contractual liability of the owner/driver of the car is not covered
- Damages caused to the insured car when it was used for commercial purposes
- Any damage to the insured car when being driven outside the geographical location of the motor insurance policy
- Losses to the insured car caused due to nuclear peril or civil war are excluded from policy coverage
MG ZS EV Car Insurance: Add-ons
A policyholder can also increase the coverage of his/her MG ZS EV car insurance policy by purchasing certain additional covers at an extra premium amount. These add-ons include:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Breakdown Assistance Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to Buy MG ZS EV Car Insurance Online?
Buying an MG ZS EV car insurance policy is a hassle-free process. All you need to do is visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited i.e. Policybazaar.com and follows these steps:
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘ Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage
- Choose ‘Brand New Car’ or ‘Proceed without a number’ option
- Select your car’s RTO, car model, car variant, fuel type and year of registration
- Now fill in the given form with your personal information and proceed forward
- From the given list of MG ZS EV car insurance plans, choose your desired plan
- Select any additional cover that you wish to add to your plan
- Fill in the proposal form with vehicle details
- Move forward with ‘Summary and Payment’ option
- Once the premium has been verified, pay your MG car insurance premium via online payment methods
- As soon as you have paid the premium successfully, your car insurance policy will be issued. You will be sent your car policy papers at your email address.
How to Renew MG ZS EV Car Insurance?
Follow the steps mentioned below for easy MG ZS EV car insurance renewal online:
- From Policybazaar.com, visit the ‘Car Insurance Page’ from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- Now mention your car number in the given form and submit
- Enter your car details like RTO, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, etc.
- Fill in the given form with your name, email and mobile number
- Select previous car policy expiry date and claim details
- Proceed with car insurance renewal quotes
- From the mentioned plans, choose an MG ZS EV car insurance renewal plan along with preferred additional covers
- Now, proceed with premium payment via chosen online payment mode
- Once you have paid the premium, your car insurance policy will be renewed. You will receive your MG ZS EV car insurance renewal papers at your email address.
Ans: When filing a MG ZS EV car insurance claim, you need to inform the car insurance provider about the accident within 48 hours. The insurer will upon intimation register a claim under your car insurance policy, and the process of claim settlement will begin. Alternatively, you can also contact us at 1800-208-5544 and our customer support team will assist you in raising your MS ZS EV car insurance claim.
Ans: Yes, you can easily transfer your No Claim Bonus discount when you renew your car insurance policy from another insurer. Almost every insurance company gives the feature of transferring NCB rewards to another insurer.
Ans: Yes. A comprehensive car insurance policy will cover your MG car if your car gets stolen. In case of total loss of the car, you will receive an amount equal to the Insured Declared Value of your car.
Ans: You do not require any document to renew your MG ZS EV car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com. All you need is some details about your car such as its model, variant, RTO and registration year.
Ans: You can compare MG ZS EV car insurance plans from multiple insurers on the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and decide the right motor policy for your car.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
24 Jun 2022Rains in India are mostly witnessed during the monsoon season. The...
21 Jun 2022With your car insurance policy, you get an additional benefit of a...
20 Jun 2022When you buy a car insurance policy from an insurer, your policy...
17 Jun 2022Nowadays, a car comes with advanced safety features, and these...
14 Jun 2022In India, road accidents are the primary cause for making car...