MG Gloster Car Insurance Price
|MG Gloster Variants (2023 Registration)
|Insured Declared Value* (IDV)
|Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)
|Estimated MG Gloster Car Insurance Price* (Bundled Car Insurance) )
|Sharp 7 Str 4x2
|Rs. 66,427 onwards
|Gloster Savvy 6 Str 4x2
|Rs. 69,711 onwards
|Savvy 7 Str 4*4
|Rs. 70,630 onwards
Disclaimer*: The MG Gloster car insurance price for different variants depends on factors like cubic capacity, add-ons, coverage opted, IDV, etc. The prices mentioned above are for a 2023 model registered under DL1 RTO.
Features of MG Gloster Car
MG Gloster is a 6 and 7-seater SUV offering automatic transmission with a diesel engine. The SUV comes in 4 bold colours and is well-equipped with innovative features. MG Gloster has also given much attention to the comfort of drivers and passengers by offering incredible comfort features. The exteriors and safety of the car are also on point, making it one of the most desirable SUVs of modern times.
- The interiors of the MG Gloster SUV come with an incredible interior theme for each of its variants.
- The dashboard and door panel of the car are premium leather with soft-touch material.
- For infotainment purposes, the car comes with a 31.2 cm HD touchscreen with Android and Apple Car Play.
- The seats of the SUV are designed to give the utmost comfort with a 12-way power adjustment feature.
- MG Gloster also comes with 6 cups & 4 bottle holders along with a front console armrest with storage space.
- When it comes to the exterior, the SUV comes in 4 stylish colours with a chrome front grill.
- The car also showcases LED headlamps, tail lamps and daytime running lights.
- For proper visibility during bad weather, the car comes with front and rear fog lamps as well.
- The wheels of MG Gloster are diamond-cut multispoke alloy wheels.
- Under its safety features, the SUV comes with adaptive cruise control, front collision warning, automatic parking assistance and many other exterior features.
Specifications of MG Gloster
|Engine displacement (cc)
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)
|Fuel tank capacity
|6 and 7
MG Gloster Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Purchasing an MG Gloster car insurance will offer you coverage against the following damages:
- Damages sustained by the insured vehicle due to fire, explosion, and ignition
- Damages to the insured MG Gloster due to natural disasters like floods, cyclones, hurricanes, etc.
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to manmade acts like terrorist activity and acts of vandalism, strikes, riots, etc.
- Damages were sustained by the insured car while it was in transit via air, water, rail or land.
- Claims arising out of third-party liabilities such as death, injury and property damage of third-party
- Damages to the insured vehicle due to burglary or theft.
MG Gloster Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Damages that are not covered under an MG Gloster vehicle insurance policy include:
- Loss or damage as a result of war or nuclear accidents
- Damages caused to the insured car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle due to its usage beyond geographical limits
- Consequential losses due to certain actions of the driver/owner
- Depreciation borne by the insured car over the years
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle when the driver could not produce a valid license
- Losses to the insured vehicle if being used for commercial purposes
Explore More Under Car Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Zero Dep Car Insurance
- Compare Car Insurance
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- IDV Calculator
- Best Car Insurance Companies
- Own Damage Car Insurance
- Electric Car Insurance
- Pay As You Drive Insurance
- Renew Expired Car Insurance
- Used Car Insurance
- Car Insurance Portability
MG Gloster Car Insurance Policy: Add-ons
Additional covers that are offered under MG Gloster four-wheeler insurance are:
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Breakdown Assistance Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew MG Gloster Car Insurance Online?
Purchasing an MG Gloster insurance online is a simple process. Here is how to do it in a few minutes:
- From the homepage of Policybazaar.com, select the Car Insurance tab
- Select the option Proceed without a car number or Brand New Car.
- For car insurance renewal, enter your car number in the given form.
- Select your cars RTO.
- Now select the car brand, model, fuel type and variant.
- Enter the car's registration year
- Enter your details, previous policy expiry date and previous claim, if any
- From the given MG Gloster insurance plans, choose the desired motor insurance policy
- Select add-ons and accessories and choose the plan
- Confirm the rest of the details and proceed to payment
- Pay the premium amount via the desired payment mode
- Once you have made a purchase, your MG car insurance papers will be mailed to you.
Ans: You can compare and buy MG Gloster car insurance plans offered by multiple car insurance companies at Policybazaar.com.
Ans: You can reduce your MG Gloster four-wheeler insurance cost in the following ways:
- Opting for a higher voluntary deductible,
- Installing an anti-theft device in your car,
- Not claiming during the policy tenure,
- Becoming a member of the Automobile Associations of India,
- Comparing motor insurance plans online
Ans: You will not require any documents if you renew MG car insurance online from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes. You will require the following compulsory documents for an MG car insurance claim:
- Motor insurance policy papers
- Duly signed claim form
- Copy of registration certification
- Copy of Police FIR
- Repair bills and estimates of repair
Ans: To claim under MG Gloster car insurance, you need to first inform the insurance company about the incident. The insurer will then register a claim, which will further begin the claim settlement process.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance