Porsche Macan Car Insurance
The Porsche Macan is a German made luxury compact crossover utility vehicle. Its name Macan was taken from the Bahasa Indonesia meaning Tiger. This car is Compact, concentrated and intense, but still powerful.
Porsche Macan has some of the very special features like
- Air Suspension - With this setup, the car is 15 mm lower than with the steel spring suspension. This results in way improved aerodynamics.
- Steel spring suspension - It contributes to enhanced driving dynamics, lower fuel consumption and increased ride comfort.
- Porsche Active Suspension Management - When a car is driven off-road or assertively in a manner that demands hard acceleration and braking, the forces acting on the car will normally induce perceptible body movements. PASM intervenes in these situations to reduce them. The driver can select from three modes: ‘Comfort’, ‘SPORT’ and ‘SPORT PLUS’.
- Off-road button - A button on the centre console sets your Macan to OFF-ROAD mode. All relevant systems switch to a traction-optimized program for off-road terrain.
- Steering & Power Steering Plus for sporty and immediate handling. It also contributes to low fuel consumption. As there is no hydraulic system constantly drawing power, energy is consumed only when the steering is turned.
Displacement: 2,997 cm³
Maximum Power:250 kW (340 hp) at 5,500–6,500 rpm
Overall height:1,624 mm
Top Speed:254 km/h
Fuel tank:65 liters
Porsche Macan has the three dimensional arrangement of the controls which lends the interior of a cockpit-style layout. It has the sporty front seats which convey a sense of height above the road without any loss of intimacy with it. Sound and navigation systems follow the ergonomics philosophy. It is equipped with a high-resolution color touch screen, they offer intuitive ease of use.
The face alone of the Macan lays bare the dominant sporty genes of its hereditary line. The characteristic headlights are integrated in the bonnet. The large, imposing air intakes of the front apron are just waiting to inhale life every single second. The bonnet stretches through to the wheel arches. This lends the front a broad and powerful presence and reminds us of the legendary Porsche 917, which won countless victories in the early 1970s – including at 24 Hours of Le Mans, where it held the distance record for 39 years.
What to opt for:
No doubt that the name Porsche evokes images of quality, high performance, powerful motor vehicles. With more than 70 years of development, it is perhaps an appropriate stat that more than 70% of cars built under the Porsche name are still going strong on the world's roads all these years later. Of course all of the qualities and super performance levels mean that Porsche's cars are almost always in the highest category for car insurance. So, shopping around for insurance is just as important at this level as it is with any other. Therefore while opting for insurance the owner must choose for Comprehensive as well as Personal Insurance Coverage. Both of these provide tremendous safety and security to the life and vehicle of the owner. A comprehensive coverage protects you against damages to your car that are the result of covered perils not related to a collision, whereas Personal insurance protects you personally in case of any unexpected situation. A wise owner must opt for both of these and make their lives simple and safer.