Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance Price
|Volkswagen Tiguan Variants (2018 Registration)
|Insured Declared Value* (IDV)
|Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)
|Estimated Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive Car insurance policy)
|Rs. 12,121 onwards
|Rs. 11,975 onwards
|Rs. 11,333 onwards
|Rs. 11,757 onwards
Disclaimer*: Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance price for different variants depends on multiple factors like registration year, RTO, IDV, deductibles, add-ons covers, etc.
Features of Volkswagen Tiguan Car
A 5 seater SUV Volkswagen Tiguan is an elegant car having petrol and diesel engines with automatic transmission. The car comes with a striking interior and exterior features offering a safe and stress-free drive. The SUV comes in 7 bold colours to choose from. The SUV has also won the 2019 "Best Compact SUV" by Cars.com.
- The interiors of the Volkswagen Tiguan are spacious with leather upholstery.
- The SUV comes with Electric Multi-Tripmeter that tells you the distance travelled per trip.
- The seats, steering wheels, as well as gear-shift selector of Volkswagen Tiguan, are premium leather-wrapped
- Some additional interior features of the SUV include ambient lighting, a footwell lamp, digital odometer, and storage compartment, etc.
- Volkswagen Tiguan offers bold exteriors with a chrome grille at the front.
- The SUV comes with rear fog lights for safe driving under foggy weather
- The wheels of the Volkswagen Tiguan are strong and metallic R18 alloy wheels
- For increased visibility, the SUV also comes with LED DRLs, LED headlights and LED taillights.
- Some other notable features of Tiguan are sharkfin antenna, body-coloured bumpers, rain-sensing wiper, sunroof, moon roof, etc.
Specifications of Volkswagen Tiguan Car
|Engine displacement (cc)
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)
|Petrol and Diesel
|Fuel tank capacity
Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Volkswagen car insurance policy covers the following damages and losses:
- Damages arising out of any manmade act such as strikes, riots, or terrorist activity are included in the policy coverage
- Damages caused to the third party including third party death, disability and property damage
- Any loss arising out of the fire, self-ignition or explosion of the insured vehicle is included in Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance policy
- Damages caused to the insured car while it was in transit via road, rail, water or air are also covered under policy scope
- Total or partial loss of the insured car arising out of its theft or burglary
- Damages caused to the insured car due to natural calamities like cyclones, earthquakes, storms are also covered
- Claims arising out of external means such as a road accident can be raised under a Volkswagen car insurance policy
Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance: Exclusions
Damages that are excluded from the coverage of Volkswagen Tiguan insurance policy include:
- Any damages to the insured car arising out of mechanical or electrical failure are not covered
- Any loss arising out of civil war or nuclear peril is also excluded
- Damages sustained by the insured Volkswagen Tiguan if being used for other purposes such as commercial purpose
- Losses caused to the insured vehicle as a result of drunk driving are also not covered
- Any damage caused to the insured car when the driver was not carrying a driving license
- No claims can be raised for damages that were caused outside the geographical location as specified in the car insurance policy
- Claims arising out of contractual liability are not included in the policy coverage
Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance: Add-ons
To enhance the coverage of your Volkswagen Tiguan four-wheeler insurance policy, a policyholder can purchase the following additional covers:
- Engine Protect Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Lock and Key Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance Online?
Follow these easy steps to purchase a Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance online from Policybazaar.com:
- From the homepage, visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- Now enter your car number in the given form. However, if you don’t have a number or a brand new car, you can choose the rest of the options
- Now select car city, RTO, car brand and model of the car
- Select car model and car variant from the tables
- Now fill in the form with your name, email and mobile number
- From the mentioned Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance plans, select the desired plan
- Select any additional add-ons that you wish to include with your plan
- Now move to ‘Payment and Summary’ option
- Fill in the proposal form with rest of vehicle details
- Once, the premium has been verified, you can make payment via desired payment mode
- Your Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance policy will be issued. You will receive a soft copy of the policy documents at your email address.
How to Renew Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance?
For hassle-free Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance renewal online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the Insurance Products dropdown on the homepage
- In the given form, mention your car number
- Proceed with ‘View Instant Quotes’
- Now select your car make, model, RTO, variant and registration year one by one
- Enter previous car insurance policy expiry date and claim details
- Now choose the desired Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance renewal plan from the given plans of multiple insurers
- Select any add-on that you want for your car for extra coverage
- Select NCB discount received on previous car policy
- Now proceed with ‘Summary and Payment’ option via bank cards, net banking and UPI
- Once you have paid the premium, your Volkswagen Tiguan four-wheeler insurance policy will be renewed. You will receive your policy copy at your mail address.
Ans: No, you will not require any document to renew your Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com. The renewal process is hassle-free and can be done within 5 minutes without any document.
Q2. Is it compulsory to purchase a Bumper to Bumper insurance with my Volkswagen car insurance plan?
Ans: No, it is not compulsory to buy Bumper to Bumper insurance with your comprehensive car insurance plan. Bumper to Bumper is an additional cover that can be purchased along with your plan at some extra premium to enhance its coverage.
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to raise a Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance claim:
- Copy of car insurance policy documents
- Copy of Police FIR
- Registration Certificate
- Repairs bills
- Repair estimates
- Claim form
Ans: To reduce the premium of your Volkswagen Tiguan car insurance policy, you can follow these tips:
- Protect your NCB reward
- Opt for deductibles
- Install an ARAI approved anti-theft device
- Compare car insurance quotes before purchasing a plan
Ans: Make sure to file a Police FIR soon after your Volkswagen Tiguan has been stolen as you will need it during claim verification. You can then register your claim by intimating the insurance company about the theft. Upon intimation, the insurer will send a surveyor for car inspection, and the claim settlement process will start.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance
#Rs 2094/- per annum is the price for third-party motor insurance for private cars (non-commercial) of not more than 1000cc
*Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.