Volkswagen Virtus Car Insurance
Get ready to enjoy the thrill of driving with the all-new Volkswagen Virtus. The Sedan is ready to attract you with its timeless appeal and impressive interiors. However, to protect it from several unforeseen risks, it is advised to obtain Volkswagen Virtus car insurance. Read on to know more about Volkswagen Virtus car insurance:
Volkswagen Virtus Car Insurance Price
|Volkswagen Virtus Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Volkswagen Virtus Car Insurance Price* (3-Year Third Party + 1-Year Own Damage)|
|Comfortline- TSI MT||Rs 11,21,900||Rs 12,42,600||Rs 5,592||Rs 12,349 onwards|
|Highline- TSI MT||Rs 12,97,900||Rs 14,33,550||Rs 6,451||Rs 13,245 onwards|
|Highline- TSI AT||Rs 14, 27,900||Rs 15,75,100||Rs 7,088||Rs 13,909 onwards|
|Topline- TSI MT||Rs 14,41,900||Rs 15,90,300||Rs 7,156||Rs 13,980 onwards|
|Topline- TSI AT||Rs 15,971,900||Rs 17,35,650||Rs 7,810||Rs 14,662 onwards|
|GT Plus- TSI DSG||Rs 17,91,900||Rs 19,82,650||Rs 8,922||Rs 20,404 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The car insurance price for different variants of Volkswagen Virtus depends upon various factors like type of coverage, add-on covers, NCB discount, deductibles, etc.
Interiors of Volkswagen Virtus Car
- Making your drive entertaining in one go with the Virtus infotainment system
- Enjoy the thrill with the Virtus multi-functional steering wheel
- Stay cool and comfy with the ventilated leather seats
- The Sedan has featured Wireless AppConnect to directly connect and sync your devices through Andriod Auto or Apple Carplay
- The car has ample boot space of 521 L to carry all your belongings
- Lean back and relax, the Virtus is equipped with 3 headrests at the rear
- Keeping in mind the safety, the car has 6 airbags to protect the occupants
Exteriors of Volkswagen Virtus Car
- The new Virtus is big in size, and its timeless appeal makes it everyone's favorite.
- The Sedan has a unique grille with integrated LED headlamps, and to give it a signature look it has a chrome front wing with glossy black accents
- Enjoy the nature's view with the sunroof on the Virtus
- Apart from being very stylish, the car's large black alloys allow the excellent suspension in all kinds of terrain
Specifications of Volkswagen Virtus Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||1498|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||147.51@5000-6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||250@1600-3500|
|Transmission mode||Manual, Automatic (TC) & Automatic (DCT)|
|Fuel tank capacity||45 litres|
Volkswagen Virtus Car Insurance: Inclusions
Your comprehensive car insurance policy covers both the car owner's liability towards the third party and the own damages. Here is a list of inclusions under your Volkswagen Virtus insurance-
- Damages caused to the insured car due to natural calamities like floods, landslides, earthquakes, etc.are covered
- Damages caused due to several man-made disasters like fire, strikes, terrorism, riots, vandalism, etc. are covered
- Damages or losses are covered when the insured car is stolen or is a total loss
- Coverage for third-party liabilities such as death, disability or property damage
- Loss of the insured Sedan in case of housebreaking or fire explosion
- Damages covered to the insured car in case of an accident
Volkswagen Virtus Car Insurance: Exclusions
Here is the list of exclusions where you won't receive any coverage under your Volkswagen car insurance -
- Damages to the insured Sedan, due to electrical or mechanical breakdown
- Damages to the insured car when the driver was under the influence of any intoxicating substances or alcohol
- Damages sustained by the insured Sedan when the driver was not holding any of the valid documents, including the DL, RC of the car, PUC certificate, and a valid car insurance policy
- Damaged caused to the insured Sedan when it was used for the commercial purposes
- Any damages incurred to the insured car outside the geographical borders mentioned in the policy documents
- Loss arising out of the contractual liabilities
- Any damages caused to the insured car due to the depreciation
Volkswagen Virtus Car Insurance: Add-ons
Some features are not included in your comprehensive car insurance policy. However, by paying an extra amount you can buy add-on covers and enhance your policy coverage. Here is a list of some popular add-on covers that you can buy with your Volkswagen Virtus car insurance policy-
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- NCB Protection Cover
- Tyre Protection Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Roadside Assistance Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to Buy Volkswagen Virtus Car Insurance Online?
You can visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow the below steps to buy the Volkswagen Virtus Car insurance online-
- At Policybazaar.com, click on the 'Insurance Products' and choose 'Car Insurance' from the drop-down menu
- Now enter your car number or choose any other options as per your choice
- Now select your RTO along with the brand and the car model
- On the next page, select your car variant, registration year of the car, and fuel type
- After entering the above information, fill out the registration form
- Next, choose the desired car insurance plan from the available plans
- Moreover, you can view the details of your policy by clicking on 'View Policy Details' and you can add any additional cover from the 'Add-ons' section
- You can proceed further and click on the 'Summary and Payment' option
- Next, fill in the proposal form by entering the other details
- Pay the premium amount using UPI, net banking or debit/credit card
- Once the payment is done, your Volkswagen Virtus car insurance policy will be issued
How to Renew Volkswagen Virtus Car Insurance Online?
Here is the process for Volkswagen Virtus car insurance renewal-
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, click on 'Insurance Product', and choose 'Car Insurance' from the drop-down menu.
- Enter Volkswagen Virtus car number and proceed further
- Select your RTO, model, variant, car's registration year, and fuel type
- Now enter the expiry date of the previous car policy and other asked claim details
- Next, choose your favorite plan that suits all your needs along with the add-on covers
- Select the NCB discount
- At the last step, pay the displayed premium amount through UPI, net banking or any banking cards
- Once the payment is successful, the insurer will send the Volkswagen Virtus car insurance renewal papers to your registered mail id
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, you can easily buy two types of car insurance coverage for your Volkswagen Virtus- third-party liability cover and comprehensive cover. The third-party policy is a mandatory cover and provides financial protection against your third-party liabilities resulting from the accident. The second is comprehensive cover, it offers financial protection for third-party liabilities and own damages for the insured car. You can choose any of the plans as per your need and budget.
Q2. Can I transfer the add-on covers in my Volkswagen Virtus car insurance while transferring the car's ownership?
Ans: No, it is not possible to transfer the add-on covers of your Volkswagen Virtus car insurance policy while transferring the car's ownership.
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, mostly all car insurers provide cashless claim service. You can check and opt for this option while buying car insurance online.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
05 Aug 2022In India, car enthusiasts love to modify their cars with...
04 Aug 2022Every year, especially during the monsoon, many states of India...
03 Aug 2022There could be numerous reasons for opting for the traditional...
01 Aug 2022As a car owner, you must be aware of the fact that a car insurance...
26 Jul 2022National Insurance Company Limited is India's oldest and popular...