Honda Civic Car Insurance
Having a Honda Civic car insurance for your car can be highly beneficial as it can protect you against liabilities arising out of unforeseen incidents on the road such as a fire. The Honda Civic is a reliable, sporty and next-gen sedan by Honda Motors. The car offers unmatched interior, exteriors and safety features.
Honda Civic Car Insurance Price
|Honda Civic Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Honda Civic Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive Car insurance policy)|
|V CVT||Rs. 17,93,900||Rs. 7,96,050||Rs. 8,215||Rs. 14,668 onwards|
|VX CVT||Rs. 19,44,900||Rs. 8,64,000||Rs. 8,916||Rs. 15,246 onwards|
|ZX CVT||Rs. 21,24,900||Rs. 9,45,000||Rs. 9,752||Rs. 15,936 onwards|
|VX Diesel||Rs. 20,74,899||Rs. 9,22,050||Rs. 9,516||Rs. 15,740 onwards|
|ZX Diesel||Rs. 22,34,899||Rs. 10,03,500||Rs. 10,356||Rs. 16,434 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Honda Civic car insurance price of multiple variants depends on factors like cubic capacity, add-ons required, NCB discount, etc.
Features of Honda Civic Car
Honda Civic is among the 8th generation sedans offering both petrol and diesel engines with manual and automatic transmission. The car offers a striking exterior design with a spacious cabin and plush ride quality. The interior of the Honda Civic is also luxurious with some advanced safety features for both drivers and passengers.
- The interiors of the Honda Civic are beautifully crafted offering a luxurious feel.
- The interior is spacious and roomy with ample legroom space.
- The sedan comes with a multi-angle rearview camera for a clearer rearview.
- The Honda Civic also offers an automatic climatic control system for a relaxing drive.
- Some safety features of the car include ABS, adaptive cruise control, collision mitigation braking system, traffic sign recognition and more.
- On the exteriors, the Honda Civic offers an athletic look and comes in 5 sporty colours to choose from.
- The wheels of the Honda Civic are five-spoke 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- The car also comes with LED tail lamps enhancing the safety while driving.
Specifications of Honda Civic Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||1597 to 1799|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||139@6500|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||174@4300|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
|Fuel type||Petrol and Diesel|
|Fuel tank capacity||47 litres|
Honda Civic Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Honda Civic car insurance policy offers coverage against the following contingencies:
- Claims can be raised for damages caused to the insured car due to strikes, terrorist acts, riots etc.
- Damages arising out of any third party liability such as death/ injury of a third person or property damage are covered
- Any loss to the insured car due to theft or housebreaking
- Any loss arising out of natural disasters like hurricanes, cyclones, storms, floods etc
- Losses to the insured car due to the explosion, fire or self-ignition are included in Honda car insurance coverage
- Any damage to the insured vehicle while it was in transit via land, air, water
- Any loss arising out of collision or road accident are also covered in policy coverage
Honda Civic Car Insurance: Exclusions
Damages that are not covered under a Honda Civic four-wheeler insurance policy include:
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to mechanical or electrical breakdown are not covered in the car policy
- Any loss arising out of nuclear peril or civil war
- Damages to the insured car when the driver was under intoxication are excluded from policy coverage
- Any loss to the insured vehicle when the driver was not having a driving license
- Damages to the insured car while it was being driven outside the geographical location as mentioned in the vehicle insurance policy
- Damages sustained by the private car if being used for commercial purposes
- Any claim arising out of contractual liability of the owner of the insured car cannot be raised under a Honda car insurance policy
Honda Civic Car Insurance: Add-ons
A Honda Civic car insurance policy can also be enhanced with the help of additional covers that a policyholder can buy alongwith standard motor insurance policy. These add-on covers are:
- NCB Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Assistance Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to Buy Honda Civic Car Insurance Online?
To buy a Honda Civic motor insurance policy online, visit Policybazaar.com and follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Car Insurance’ page via the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage
- Select ‘Proceed without car number’ or ‘Brand new car’ option
- Select details like RTO, car model, variant, and other details
- Fill in the given form with name, email and mobile number and proceed forward
- From the given Honda Civic four-wheeler insurance plans, choose the desired plan with additional covers
- Fill the given proposal form and proceed with payment
- Now pay the premium amount via online modes like UPI, bank cards, net banking etc
- After successful payment, your Honda Civic insurance policy will be issued and mailed to your email address.
How to Renew Honda Civic Car Insurance?
For Honda Civic car insurance renewal online, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
- Now visit the ‘ Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- In the given form, mention your car number and proceed with car insurance renewal plans
- Fill in the given registration form.
- Select previous car policy expiry and claim details
- From the mentioned Honda Civic car insurance renewal plans, choose the desired plan along with add-on covers
- Enter previous policy No Claim Bonus details
- Proceed with the ‘Summary and Payment’ option
- Once the premium has been verified, may payment via desired payment mode
- After successful payment, your Honda Civic car insurance renewal documents will be mailed to you.
Ans: Yes. As per the Indian motor laws, it is mandatory for every Honda car owner to have a valid car insurance policy to legally drive on the roads of India.
Ans: Choosing the best motor insurance policy depends on your coverage requirements. If you only need a third party liability cover, you can purchase a third party motor insurance policy. However, if you also want to cover own damages sustained by your car along with third party damages, you can go with a comprehensive car insurance policy.
Ans: No, you will not need any documents while renewing your Honda Civic car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: The Honda Civic motor insurance cost is determined by taking the following factors into consideration:
- IDV of the car
- Make and model of the car
- NCB discount
- Type of coverage
- Location of vehicle
Ans: To lower your Honda Civic four-wheeler insurance premium, you can follow these tips:
- Not making a claim
- Installing an anti-theft device
- Comparing car insurance plans online
- Opting for voluntary deductibles
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
24 Jun 2022Rains in India are mostly witnessed during the monsoon season. The...
21 Jun 2022With your car insurance policy, you get an additional benefit of a...
20 Jun 2022When you buy a car insurance policy from an insurer, your policy...
17 Jun 2022Nowadays, a car comes with advanced safety features, and these...
14 Jun 2022In India, road accidents are the primary cause for making car...