Honda CR-V Car Insurance
Honda CR-V is a bold SUV with amazing interiors as well as exteriors. The car offers advanced features and is known for its performance and fuel economy. Read further to know more about its features, specifications, and Honda CR-V car insurance price.
Honda CR-V Car Insurance Price
|Honda CR-V Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Honda CR-V Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|2WD AT||Rs. 28,15,000||Rs. 9,49,050||Rs.9,794||Rs.15,970 onwards|
|4WD AT||Rs. 26,68,915||Rs. 11,50,684||Rs. 11,875||Rs. 17,687 onwards|
|2WD||Rs. 28,27,001||Rs. 8,65,688||Rs. 7,147||Rs. 16,735 onwards|
|4WD AT AVN||Rs. 25, 06,000||Rs. 11,29,050||Rs. 11,652||Rs. 17,503 onwards|
|CVT||Rs. 28,27,001||Rs. 12,74,850||Rs. 13,156||Rs. 18,744 onwards|
|2WD Diesel AT||Rs. 30,67,001||Rs. 13,82,850||Rs. 14,271||Rs. 19,664 onwards|
|AWD Diesel AT||Rs. 32,77,001||Rs. 14,77,350||Rs.15,246||Rs. 20,468 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Honda CR-V car insurance price for different variants depends on factors like IDV, add-on covers, coverage opted, NCB, etc.
Features of Honda CR-V
The Honda CR-V car is a 5-seater SUV offering petrol and diesel engines with both manual and automatic transmission. The sedan comes in 5 bold colours and is equipped with premium exteriors making it a desirable family-oriented car. When it comes to the interiors, the sedan ticks all the boxes of being a comfortable car with plush seating along with all the required safety features.
- The interiors of the Honda CR-V are very striking and powerful.
- The car comes with premium wood finish garnish on the dashboard and doors
- To enhance the driving experience, the car comes with an 8-way adjustable ultra-comfortable seat.
- Moreover, the control panel of the Honda CR-V is also ergonomically designed.
- For safety purposes, the car is equipped with ABS, brake assist, central locking, 6 airbags, an anti-theft alarm and much more.
- Honda CR-V offers bold exteriors with a sporty and robust look.
- The front of the SUV is enhanced with an expressive chromed grille and HID headlamps.
- To offer clear front visibility, the car comes with front fog lamps.
- For a smooth drive, the Honda CR-V comes with alloy wheels.
- Additional exterior features of the SUV include a rain-sensing wiper, sunroof, moon rood, integrated antenna, etc.
Specifications of Honda CR-V Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||Diesel: 1597 and 2000
Petrol: 1997 and 2354
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||151.89@6500|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||189@4300|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Transmission mode||Automatic and Manual|
|Fuel type||Petrol and Diesel|
|Fuel tank capacity||57 litres|
Honda CR-V Car Insurance: Inclusions
The Honda CR-V car insurance policy provides coverage against these damages:
- Damages arising out of external means such as road accidents
- Damages sustained by the insured car due to terrorist activities, strikes, riots etc.
- Any loss arising out of theft, burglary or housebreaking of the insured vehicle
- Damages to the insured vehicle due to cyclones, landslides, rockslides or other naturally occurring disasters
- Partial or total loss of the insured vehicle due to fire, lightning or self-ignition
- Any third party liability arising out of the insured car, for instance, third party death, injury or property damages.
Honda CR-V Car Insurance: Exclusions
There are certain damages that are not covered under Honda car insurance. These are:
- Damages arising out of the mechanical or electrical failure of the insured car
- Any damage caused to the insured motor vehicle when the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Losses arising out of liabilities that are contractual in nature
- Losses sustained by the insured vehicle being driven for other purposes than specified
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was found without a valid driving license
- Losses to the insured car due to civil war or nuclear explosion
- Damages caused due to normal wear and tear of the insured motor vehicle
Honda CR-V Car Insurance: Add-ons
The coverage of a Honda CR-V car insurance can also be enhanced by purchasing additional covers along with a standard car insurance policy. These add-ons are:
- Consumables Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to Buy Honda CR-V Car Insurance Online?
To buy a Honda CR-V car insurance policy online, follow the steps mentioned below:
- From the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- In the given form select ‘Proceed without a car number’ or with ‘Brand New Car’
- Select city, RTO, car brand, car model, and fuel type on next pages
- Select car registration year
- Now, fill the given form with your contact details and proceed with Honda CR-V insurance plans
- Enter your previous policy expiry date and whether you previously made a claim
- Choose your desired Honda CR-V car insurance plan and any additional cover you wish to buy
- Select NCB discount of previous car policy and proceed with car policy purchase
- Pay the premium amount as per you desired payment mode
- Once you have purchased the motor insurance policy, your Honda CR-V policy papers will be mailed to you.
How to Renew Honda CR-V Car Insurance?
For Honda CR-V car insurance renewal, follow the steps mentioned below:
- On Policybazaar.com, visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- Fill your car number in the given form
- Select your Honda CR-V registration year
- Fill in the given form with your name, email and mobile number to proceed forward
- Select the car policy expiry date and previous claim details
- Selecta Honda CR-V car insurance renewal plan and the preferred add-ons
- Select the No Claim Bonus discount of your motor policy
- Confirm rest of the details and proceed with payment
- Afte premium verification, pay the amount via bank cards, net banking or UPI.
- After successful payment, your Honda CR-V car insurance renewal will be complete.
- Your car policy renewal papers will be sent to your email address.
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to raise a claim under Honda car insurance:
- Duly filled claim form
- Car insurance papers
- Copy of Police FIR
- Car Registration Certificate
- Repair bills
Ans: Yes, you can renew your Honda CR-V car insurance policy after comparing multiple plans at Policybazaar.com.
Ans: The Insured Declared Value of a car is the current market value that you will receive in case of total loss or theft of the insured car. It is calculated by deducting the depreciation borne by your car and its accessories from the current market value of the vehicle. The depreciation rate has been set by the IRDAI based on the age of the car.
Ans: To raise a Honda CR-V car instance claim, intimate the car insurance company about the incident at the earliest so that they can register the claim under your car insurance policy.
Ans: No. You will not need any documents if you renew your Honda CR-V car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
19 May 2022When you buy a car, you get a temporary vehicle registration...
17 May 2022KP in car insurance refers to the Key Protect add-on cover that...
12 May 2022When it comes to transmission systems in cars, there are two...
09 May 2022A car insurance policy is not just a mandatory requirement but...
06 May 2022If you are planning to get a CNG kit fitted in your car or...