Honda WRV Car Insurance Price
|Honda WRV Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Honda WRV Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|SV MT DIESEL||Rs. 11,03,000||Rs. 4,46,850||Rs. 3,521||Rs. 6,368 onwards|
|VX MT DIESEL||Rs. 12,07,600||Rs. 3,60,000||Rs. 3,546||Rs.4,196 onwards|
|SV MT PETROL||Rs. 8,88,000||Rs. 3,87,900||Rs. 3,056||Rs. 5,953 onwards|
|VX MT PETROL||Rs. 9,89,107||Rs. 3,23,640||Rs. 3,188||Rs. 5,851 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Honda WRV car insurance price for different variants depends on multiple factors like coverage opted, IDV, deductibles, No Claim Bonus etc.
Features of Honda WRV Car
Honda WRV car comes under the V variant SUVs launched by Honda Cars India. The car offers a subcompact SUV space with advanced engines. It comes in both petrol and diesel fuel type having a manual transmission. The car is not only economical but also offers best in class interiors, comfort and safety to the driver and passengers. Some features of the car include an electric sunroof, front and rear headrest, premium seat upholstery, dust and pollen filter, automatic climate control and more.
- The interiors of the Honda WRV are comfortable and spacious.
- The car comes with a convenient storage space of 306 litres of boot space.
- To offer seamless connectivity, the car comes with advanced Digipad 2.0 for messaging, music, navigating and more.
- Honda WRV also offers a cup and smartphone holder, alongwith glove box and front armrest with storage space
- For enhanced safety, the car comes with dual front airbags, intelligent pedals, impact mitigating headsets, ABS with EBD and much more.
- The Honda WRV car comes in 5 amazing colours each offering a stunning look
- To give the front a bold look, the car comes with a solid wing chrome grill and advanced LED projector headlamps
- Adding to the beauty of its exteriors, the Honda WRV comes with a one-touch electric sunroof and sleek shark fin antenna
- The wheels of the SUV are R16 dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels
- For clear visibility during bad weather, the Honda WRV also offers advanced LED fog lamps
Specifications of Honda WRV Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||Petrol: 1199
|Maximum power (kW[ps]@rpm)||Petrol: 66@6000
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||Petrol: 110@4800
|Fuel type||Diesel and Petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity||40 litres|
Honda WRV Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Honda WRV car insurance policy covers the following damages:
- Damages to the insured car due to earthquakes, cyclones, floods or any natural calamity
- Damages resulting in third party liabilities such as demise, bodily injury and property damage of the third party
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to vandalism, strikes, riots and other manmade acts
- Damages to the insured Honda WRV due to fire, self-ignition or lightning
- Damages when the insured car is in transit via rail, air, road, water or an elevator
- Damages to the insured vehicle due to housebreaking, theft or burglary
Honda WRV Car Insurance: Exclusions
Losses that are not covered under a Honda WRV four-wheeler insurance include:
- Damages arising out of civil war or nuclear perils
- Damages to the insured vehicle when being driven beyond geographical limits
- Damages caused to the insured car when the driver was drunk
- General ageing and wear and tear borne by the insured car over the years
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was not carrying a driving license
- Damages to the insured car when being used for other purposes such as commercial purposes
Honda WRV Car Insurance: Add-ons
The coverage of a Honda WRV motor insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing additional covers. These are:
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- NCB Retention Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Honda WRV Car Insurance Online?
Planning to buy a Honda car insurance online? VIsit Policybazaar.com and follow the steps mentioned below:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, go to the ‘Car Insurance Page’
- Select the option ‘ Proceed without a car number’
- Select car’s city and RTO
- Now select the brand, model, fuel type and the variant of your Honda WRV SUV car
- Enter the registration year of the car
- Fill the given form with your contact details
- Enter previous policy expiry date and previous claim details
- Choose the desired Honda WRV car insurance plan
- Select add-ons along with your plan
- Enter previous No Claim Bonus
- Proceed to ‘Summary and Payment’
- After premium verification, pay the premium amount online
- Once you have successfully paid the premium, your Honda WRV insurance documents will be mailed to you.
How to Renew Honda WRV Car Insurance?
For Honda WRV car insurance renewal online, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- Select the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- In the given form, enter your car number
- Fill in the given form on the next page
- Select the desired Honda WRV car insurance renewal plan, and any add-on you wish to add.
- Enter No Claim Bonus discount of previous car policy
- Proceed with premium payment.
- Once the premium has been verified, pay it via desired payment mode
- Your Honda WRV car insurance renewal will be complete and you will receive your car policy papers at your email address.
Ans: Yes, you can easily compare and buy Honda car insurance plans offered by multiple insurance companies at Policybazaar.com.
Ans:The Insured Declared Value of a car is calculated by deducting the amount of depreciation borne by the car and the cost and depreciation of accessories from the current market value of the insured vehicle. Thus the formula used for calculating IDV is: (Market selling price – Depreciation amount) + (Accessories cost – Depreciation of accessories)
Ans: No. You will not require any documents to renew your Honda WRV from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Ans:Yes. You will require the following documents to raise a :
- Duly filled claim form
- Copy of car’s registration certification
- Car insurance policy papers
- Copy of Police FIR
- Estimates of repairs and bills of repair
Ans: Yes, every car owner in India must have at least a third-party motor insurance policy while driving, as per the Indian motor laws. Thus, you will be required to buy a third party motor policy for your Honda WRV car.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor