Honda Jazz Car Insurance
A Honda Jazz car insurance can be helpful in covering your car against financial losses arising out of the collision, theft, etc. Honda Jazz is a stylish and compact hatchback by Honda Motors India. The car has also won the 2021 ‘Best Small Hybrid’ award by Driving Electric Awards.
Honda Jazz Car Insurance Price
|Honda Jazz Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Honda Jazz Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|V MT||Rs. 7,77,600||Rs. 3,35,250||Rs. 2,277||Rs. 6,650 onwards|
|VX MT||Rs. 8,46,500||Rs. 3,55,050||Rs. 2,412||Rs. 6,808 onwards|
|V CVT||Rs. 8,93,900||Rs. 3,72,653||Rs. 2,532||Rs. 6,946 onwards|
|ZX MT||Rs. 9,10,500||Rs. 3,93,255||Rs. 2,671||Rs. 7,151 onwards|
|VX CVT||Rs. 9,46,500||Rs. 4,85,460||Rs. 3,825||Rs. 7,261 onwards|
|ZX CVT||Rs. 10,08,800||Rs. 5,25,420||Rs. 4,140||Rs. 7,594 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Honda Jazz insurance price of different variants depends on multiple factors like IDV of the car, desired coverage, NCB reward, add-ons opted etc.
Features of Honda Jazz Car
A 5-seater hatchback, Honda Jazz comes with some really incredible interior and exterior features along with added safety features. The car comes in a petrol variant with manual and automatic transmission. Some of its features include a multifunction steering wheel, digital odometer, keyless entry, safety features like airbags, ABS with EBD and more. Honda Jazz is offered in 5 different stunning colours to choose from.
- The interiors of Honda Jazz are spacious and comfortable with multiple features.
- The car comes with an advanced multi-information combination meter with an LCD display
- For fuel purposes, the car also offers a fuel consumption display, average fuel consumption display, and instantaneous fuel economy display.
- The hatchback also comes with an auto AC with a touchscreen control panel
- For advanced connectivity and infotainment, the Honda Jazz offers Digipad 2.0 with Apple car play and Android auto.
- The exteriors of the Honda Jazz are bold with chrome accentuated high gloss black grille
- The hatchback also comes with advanced LED fog lamps for clear visibility during bad weather
- The wheels of the Honda Jazz car are R15 alloy wheels
- The car comes with a one-touch electric sunroof and electric mirror with turn indicator
- To add to the beauty of the exterior, the Honda Jazz also comes with signature rear LED wing lights alongwith LED headlamps.
Specifications of Honda Jazz Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||1199|
|Maximum power (kW[ps]@rpm)||66@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||110@4800|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
|Fuel tank capacity||40 litres|
Honda Jazz Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Honda Jazz insurance policy provides compensation against the following damages to the policyholder:
- Damages arising out of manmade disasters like riots, strikes, vandalism etc
- Any loss arising out of theft or burglary of the insured vehicle
- Damages to the insured car while in-transit via rail, road, sea or air
- Any damage arising out of cyclone, flood, earthquake or any such natural disaster
- Damages caused to the third party property or death and injury of third party due to insured Honda Jazz car
- Losses arising out of explosion, self-ignition or fire to the insured car
Honda Jazz Car Insurance: Exclusions
The damages or losses that are not covered under a Honda Jazz motor insurance policy include:
- Any loss to the insured vehicle when the drive was drunk driving
- Damages sustained by the insured car if the driver was found without a valid driving license
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to normal wear and tear, general ageing
- Damages caused when the insured car was outside the specified geographical area
- Losses to the insured private car when being driven for commercial purposes
- Damages arising out of contractual liability of the owner/driver of the vehicle
Honda Jazz Car Insurance: Add-ons
Additional covers that can be purchased along with a Honda Jazz motor insurance policy include:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Honda Jazz Car Insurance Online?
Follow these simple steps to purchase a Honda Jazz car insurance online from Policybazaar.com:
- Head to the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage
- Select one out of ‘Proceed without a car number’ or ‘A brand new car’ options
- Enter RTO, model, variant, fuel type and registration year of your Honda Jazz car
- Fill in the given form and proceed
- Select the desired Honda Jazz insurance plan and required additional covers
- Now fill the proposal form and proceed with premium payment
- Pay the premium amount via online payment mode
- After the payment is complete, you will get your Honda Jazz four-wheeler insurance policy documents along with confirmation at your email address.
How to Renew Honda Jazz Car Insurance?
For a Honda car insurance renewal online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ menu, visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- Enter your Honda Jazz number and view instant quotes
- Fill in the required details in the given form.
- Select your previous car policy details such as expiry and claim details
- From the mentioned Honda Jazz car insurance renewal policies, choose the desired policy along with add-on covers
- Enter the NCB discount received on your previous motor insurance policy
- Fill in the rest of the details if required
- Once the premium has been verified, make payment online
- Once the payment is complete, your Honda Jazz car insurance renewal papers will be mailed to you.
Ans:Yes. As per the motor laws of India, every car owner must possess at least a third party liability insurance policy for his/her car to legally drive in India.
Ans:You can compare Honda Jazz car insurance plans offered by multiple insurers on Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and purchase the one that fits your budget.
Ans: To raise a claim under your Honda Jazz motor insurance policy, you will need the following documents:
- Copy of driving license
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Car insurance documents
- Copy of vehicle’s Registration Certificate
- Copy of Police FIR
- Original invoice for repairs
Ans:You will not require any document while renewing your Honda Jazz car insurance from Policybazaar.com. All you will need is your previous motor insurance policy details.
Ans: You can follow these tips to reduce your Honda Jazz car insurance price:
- Do not make a claim during policy tenure
- Install anti-theft devices in your car
- Opt for voluntary deductibles
- Compare car insurance online
- Become a member of the Automobiles Association of India
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
21 Sep 2022Are you also worried about high motor insurance premium rates?...
12 Sep 2022As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, every car owner must possess...
24 Aug 2022Buying a car insurance policy is one of the best ways to protect...
23 Aug 2022Electric cars are known as the future of the automotive industry....
05 Aug 2022In India, car enthusiasts love to modify their cars with...