Hyundai Elantra is a long car with strong body and striking looks. Aero design body of the car helps in high speed limits. Personalize the car selecting the color of your choice from a wide range of colors to give a personal touch in your car which will reflect your pitch of taste.
Smartly designed front and rear lamps of the car are made of high quality lights to give day light effect in nigh and extreme weather conditions. These lights are synced with the car system so that they can be used for multiple functions like parking, indicator etc.
Ground clearance of the car makes it a perfect city car which keeps it intact to the grounds and gives jerk free rides. The broad tubeless alloy wheels enhance the looks and comfort factor of the car.
Elantra provides AC vents to control temperature in the vehicle at every possible corner. Every passenger has the freedom to control the nearby vents with separate knob available with every AC vents. Dashboard is fully accessorized with multiple knops and screens. Digital screen is installed to view time, temperature and date. The touch screen can be used for GPS, rear camera view and many other options.
Power steering is available with many more features like volume control, manage calls, change music etc. The driver has all the freedom to control the car while driving without any hassle.
10 ways adjustable driver’s seat allow you to adjust the seat with your own comfort and body type.
Power and Performance
Light weight Hyundai Elantra makes it fuel efficient and comes with 1.8 MPi petrol engine with Dual VTVT (MT) which generates great power
- Maximum power: 149 PS @ 6,500 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 18.1 Kg m @ 4,700 rpm
- Wheels: Alloy wheels with silica tubeless tires
What to Opt?
Every vehicle owners are requested to opt for insurance. Even the Government has made it is compulsion to opt for insurance. Every customer can select the insurance suitable for its vehicle available in the market, insurance companies has launched a variety of insurances to facilitate the customers from every economy.
Comprehensive insurance: Insurance plan which cover all expenses of the insured car and third party property damage are comprehensive insurance plans.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
Explore more Hyundai models
- Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
- Hyundai Eon Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I20 Active Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna 4s Car Insurance
- Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
- Hyundai Venue Car Insurance
- Hyundai Kona Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 N Line Car Insurance
- Hyundai Alcazar Car Insurance
- Hyundai Aura Car Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 Car Insurance