Hyundai i20 Active Variants with Car Insurance Price
Take a look at the table below to learn about various Hyundai i20 Active car models and the insurance cost:
|Hyundai i20 Active Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Hyundai Insurance Price*
(Comprehensive Car Insurance)
|SX||Rs. 8,06,000||Rs. 3,28,390||Rs. 2,463||Rs. 6,864 onwards|
|Active 1.4 Diesel||Rs. 8,03,000||Rs. 2,70,942||Rs. 1,951||Rs. 8,542 onwards|
|SX Diesel||Rs. 8,98,000||Rs. 2,43,001||Rs. 2,430||Rs. 7,103 onwards|
|S Diesel||Rs. 9,04,000||Rs. 2,84,512||Rs. 4,780||Rs. 9,176 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Hyundai insurance price for i20 Active car may vary per the registration year, claim history, RTO, coverage type, etc. The quotes mentioned above are for a 2018 car registered under DL1 RTO.
Hyundai i20 Active Car Features
Take a look at some of the attractive features of the Hyundai i20 Active car:
- The car offers Tangerine Orange and Aqua Blue interior colour packs that make it stand out.
- It comes with ABS with EBD and an impact-sensing auto door unlock feature.
- The Hyundai i20 Active is also equipped with multiple airbags and a high-speed alert system.
- The Hyundai i20 car is offered in 7 striking colour variants.
- The car comes with projector headlamps with daytime running lamps.
- The car also comes with a new skid plate, LED tail lamps and a tailgate spoiler at the rear end.
Specifications of Hyundai i20 Active Car
Here are some specifications of the Hyundai i20 Active car:
|Engine Type||VTVT Petrol Engine|
|Engine Displacement||Petrol: 1197 CC
Diesel: 1396 CC
|Maximum Power (bhp@rpm)||Petrol: 82@6000
|Maximum Torque (Nm@rpm)||Petrol: 115@4000
|Transmission||Petrol: 5 MT
Diesel: 6 MT
|Fuel Variant||Petrol/ Diesel|
|Fuel Tank (Litres)||40|
Hyundai i20 Active Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
A Hyundai i20 Active car is covered by the following under the Hyundai insurance policy:
- It covers any third-party liabilities arising out of your Hyundai i20 Active car for causing accidental injuries, death or property damages to a third party.
- It covers any own damages to your Hyundai i20 Active car caused due to natural calamities, such as cyclones, landslides, etc.
- Losses caused to the insured car due to theft
- Damages arising out of manmade disasters, such as an act of terror, riots, etc.
- Total loss of the insured car due to fire or explosions
Hyundai i20 Active Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
The Hyundai car insurance policy does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear of the car
- Any loss or damages to the i20 Active car due to nuclear war and perils
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the car
- Any loss or damages caused while the insured car was used for commercial purposes
- Any loss or damages to the i20 Active car outside the geographical border
- Driving the i20 Active car without a valid driving license
- Any loss or damage to the car while using it for illegal purposes
- Driving the i20 Active car under the influence of intoxicants, such as alcohol and drugs
Hyundai i20 Active Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
The coverage of a Hyundai car insurance policy can be enhanced with the help of add-on covers that can be purchased by paying a higher premium. Take a look at some common add-on covers available under Hyundai i20 Active car insurance:
- No Claim Bonus Protection Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Consumable Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Hyundai i20 Active Car Insurance Online?
Anyone can easily renew car insurance online for their i20 Active car. Here are the steps to buying a Hyundai i20 Active car insurance policy:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited (Policybazaar.com)
- Select “Car Insurance” from the homepage
- For car insurance renewal, enter your four-wheeler’s number in the given form
- You can also select any of the other two options
- Now select your car’s make, mode, variant, registration year and RTO
- From the given list of Hyundai motor insurance plans, select the plan that suits your needs
- Also, select add-ons that you wish to include in your plan.
- Now pay the final premium amount using online payment modes
- After the final payment, the insurer will send you the policy documents to your email address.
Hyundai i20 Active Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: You can buy Hyundai i20 Active car insurance online or offline. While buying Hyundai insurance online, you can either visit the motor insurer's website or an insurance broker, such as Policybazaar.com. In case you want to purchase a Hyundai insurance policy offline, you can contact an insurance agent or visit the insurer’s branch office.
Ans: Car insurance is mandatory for all four-wheelers in the country under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. If you are caught driving your Hyundai i20 Active car without insurance, you may have to pay a fine of Rs 2,000 and/ or get jailed. If you are caught for the second time, the fine amount will increase to Rs 4,000.
Ans: You can reduce the Hyundai insurance rates for your i20 Active car with the help of the following:
- No Claim Bonus that you can earn by not raising any claims
- Membership of the Automobile Association of India (AAI)
- Installation of security devices approved by ARAI
- Opting for voluntary deductibles
Ans: Yes. You can get the No Claim Bonus from your old car transferred to your brand-new Hyundai i20 Active car by requesting your motor insurer and completing all the formalities.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
Explore more Hyundai models
- Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
- Hyundai Eon Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna 4s Car Insurance
- Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
- Hyundai Venue Car Insurance
- Hyundai Kona Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 N Line Car Insurance
- Hyundai Alcazar Car Insurance
- Hyundai Aura Car Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 Car Insurance