Hyundai i10 Variants with Car Insurance Price
The following table represents the various i10 car models along with their Hyundai insurance rates:
|Hyundai i10 Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Hyundai i10 Insurance Price*
(Comprehensive Car Insurance)
|D Lite||Rs. 3,79,440||Rs. 1,11,397||Rs. 1,536||Rs. 4,472 onwards|
|Era||Rs. 4,34,878||Rs. 1,21,709||Rs. 1,678||Rs.4,570 onwards|
|Era 1.1 ITech SE||Rs. 4,60,604||Rs. 1,20,960||Rs. 1,668||Rs. 4,563 onwards|
|Magna AT||Rs. 4,45,000||Rs. 1,35,389||Rs. 1,867||Rs. 4,700 onwards|
|Magna MT||Rs. 4,46,000||Rs. 1,26,173||Rs. 1,740||Rs. 4,612 onwards|
|Sportz MT||Rs. 4,77,000||Rs. 1,35,936||Rs. 1,874||Rs. 4,704 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Hyundai i10 car insurance price may vary depending on several factors, such as the car's age, RTO, coverage type, claim history, etc. The quotes mentioned above are for a 2017 car registered under DL1 RTO.
Hyundai i10 Car Features
The Hyundai i10 is a stylish car offering a bold look. Here are some of the attractive features of the vehicle:
- The interiors of the Hyundai i10 are luxurious, with a new stylish cabin, fresh patterns and textures.
- Offering high-quality connectivity, the car comes with Bluelink, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- The car also features a Driver Attention Warning (DAW) option that identifies a pattern of fatigue or distraction and alerts the driver to take a break.
- To offer safety, the car is equipped with anti-theft device and anti-theft alarm as well.
- The exteriors of the Hyundai i10 car are equipped with a bold new grille that gives the outer body of the car a wider look.
- Bi-function projection headlamps and round LED daytime running lights make the car looks more sporty and lively.
- To offer safety and a modern look, the car also features exterior mirror LED turn indicators.
- Some other attractive exterior features like rear combination lamps, redesigned rear bumper, tinted rear windows and much more.
Specifications of Hyundai i10 Car
|Engine/ Displacement (CC)||1086|
|Maximum Power (bhp@rpm)||68@5500|
|Maximum Torque (Nm@rpm)||99@4500|
|Fuel Tank||35 L|
Hyundai i10 Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
The following adversities are covered under a Hyundai i10 insurance policy:
- Damages caused to the Hyundai i10 car due to manmade acts like strikes, riots, and terrorist acts
- Losses to the insured four-wheeler due to theft or burglary are covered
- Total or Partial loss of the insured car due to fire, explosion or self-ignition.
- Death or disability of the third person due to the insured car
- Compensation of up to Rs. 7.5 lakh in case of third-party property damage.
- Damages to the insured four-wheeler due to natural calamities like typhoons, earthquakes, cyclones, etc.
Hyundai i10 Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
The Hyundai i10 insurance policy does not cover any loss or expenses arising out of the following:
- Normal wear and tear, depreciation of the i10 car
- Consequential damages caused to the insured car
- Any loss or damages caused to the insured vehicle due to war or nuclear activities
- Any loss caused to the insured four-wheeler while using the car without a valid driving license
- Loss or damages caused while using the car for commercial or non-authorized purposes, such as racing
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown of the insured vehicle
- Loss or damages caused to the car outside the geographical limits
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was driving in an intoxicated state
Hyundai i10 Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
The coverage of the Hyundai insurance policy can be enhanced by buying add-on covers at an extra cost. Here are some of the commonly available add-on covers under Hyundai i10 car insurance:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Key & Lock Replacement Cover
- NCB Protection Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Daily Allowance Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/RenewHyundai i10 Car Insurance Online?
Buying or renewing car online insurance for the i10 car is very simple. Just follow the steps given below:
- From the homepage of Policybazaar.com, select the “Car Insurance” option
- For car insurance renewal, enter your four-wheeler number or
- Select the “Brand New Car” option for a new car
- Now select your car’s RTO, make, model, variant and registration year
- Fill in the registration form
- Enter previous policy claim details and expiry date
- From the given Hyundai car insurance plans, select the plan that suits your needs
- Select the desired add-ons from the “Add-ons and Accessories” option
- Pay the final premium amount using online payment modes
- Once the payment is complete, the insurer will mail you the policy documents.
Hyundai i10 Insurance: FAQs
Ans: If your Hyundai i10 car gets stolen, your insurer will pay the insured declared value or IDV of your car. The IDV is the highest claim amount that your insurer will pay to you in case of a total loss of your car. The IDV is the current market value of your car, which is estimated by subtracting depreciation from the selling price of your car.
Ans: Yes. You can reduce the premium of your Hyundai i10 insurance policy by building your No Claim Bonus (NCB), installing anti-theft devices in your car and getting a membership of the AAI or the Automobile Association of India.
Ans: You can buy two types of Hyundai insurance policies for your i10 car. The first one is comprehensive insurance that covers any third party liabilities or own damages to your car.
The second type is third party insurance that only covers third-party accidental liabilities arising out of your car. Although you have the freedom to buy the coverage as per your choice, it is advisable to buy a comprehensive policy for recently purchased i10 cars. In case you plan to replace your i10 car sometime soon, you should prefer buying a third-party car insurance policy.
Q4: What would happen if I had mistakenly given the wrong details for my Hyundai i10 car insurance policy?
Ans: In case you provided the wrong information while buying Hyundai car insurance for your i10 car, you can request your motor insurer to pass an endorsement. To do so, you will be required to submit an application to your insurer along with proof of correct information. However, an endorsement can impact your Hyundai insurance price as the details of your policy alter.
Ans: Yes. It is mandatory to buy car insurance for all Hyundai i10 cars under the Motor Laws of the country. According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, every motor vehicle in India should be compulsorily covered under a valid car insurance policy with at least a third-party cover.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
Explore more Hyundai models
- Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
- Hyundai Eon Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I20 Active Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna 4s Car Insurance
- Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
- Hyundai Venue Car Insurance
- Hyundai Kona Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 N Line Car Insurance
- Hyundai Alcazar Car Insurance
- Hyundai Aura Car Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 Car Insurance