Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is the third generation of the popular hatchback car Hyundai i10. It was launched by Hyundai India in the year 2019. The car offers great style and comfort with some amazing features. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios had also won the 'New Hatchback of the Year" award in Droom Auto Awards 2019. Read to know about the car's features, specifications and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios insurance price in detail.
Features of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is a bold and beautiful 5 seater hatchback car. It comes with petrol, diesel and CNG engines offering both manual and automatic transmission. Hyundai Grand i10 has a strong body structure with incredible safety features like standard dual airbags and ABS. The hatchback car comes in 16 variants and 7 bold colours to choose from.
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes with a manually adjustable tilt steering wheel along with an ergonomically positioned gear lever giving the driver a smooth driving experience.
- The car also comes with a sleek dashboard tray and parcel tray to keep useful items safely.
- The steering wheel of the car is wrapped with premium leather offering multi-function controls for audio, voice recognition, etc.
- To help drivers and passengers breathe in the fresh air, the interior comes with Eco Coating Technology.
- Addition of glovebox cooling that keeps the drinks and eatables cool and refreshing during hot climate conditions.
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is a compact car offering modern yet elegant exteriors.
- The exterior of the car is designed with boomerang-shaped LED DRLs and chrome surround projector fog lamps.
- Addition of the emergency stop signal that flashes frequently at the time of sudden braking to avoid a collision.
- To give a bold and sporty look to the car, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is integrated with black-colored roof rails.
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios also showcases its beauty with a glossy black turbo grille with the turbo emblem integrated into it.
Specifications of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
|Engine type||Petrol: 1.2 Kappa, 1.0 Turbo GDi
Diesel: 1.2 U2 CRDi
Petrol+CNG: 1.2 Kappa Dual VTVT
|Engine displacement in CC||Petrol: 1197 and 998
|Maximum power (kW [PS] @rpm)||Petrol: 61kW (83 PS)/ 6000r/min
Diesel: 55kW (75 PS)/ 4000r/min
Petrol+CNG: 50.5kW (69 PS)/ 6000r/min
|Maximum torque (Nm @rpm)||Petrol:113.8 Nm (11.6 kgm)/ 4000r/min
Diesel: 190 Nm (19.4 kgm)/ 1750 - 2250r/min
Petrol+CNG: 95.2 Nm (9.7 kgm)/ 4000r/min
|Transmission mode||Automatic and Manual|
|Emission norm compliance||BS-6|
|Fuel tank capacity||Petrol/Diesel: 37 Petrol+ CNG: 60 litres|
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Model Variants with Insurance Price
|Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Variants (2019 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Hyundai Grand i10 Nios insurance price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|Magna MT||Rs. 5,99,900||Rs. 3,31,474||Rs. 2,818||Rs. 4,070 onwards|
|Magna AMT||Rs. 6,68,610||Rs. 3,61,525||Rs. 3,073||Rs. 4,171 onwards|
|Sportz AMT||Rs. 7,29,350||Rs. 3,95,964||Rs.3,366||Rs. 4,236 onwards|
|Asta MT||Rs. 7,43,950||Rs. 4,04,827||Rs. 3,441||Rs. 4,258 onwards|
|Sportz Turbo MT||Rs. 7,89,050||Rs. 4,02,415||Rs. 4,527||Rs. 3,053 onwards|
|Asta AMT||Rs. 7,92,450||Rs. 4,15,800||Rs. 3,276||Rs. 4,374 onwards|
|Sportz: MT||Rs. 6,68,350||Rs. 3,61,944||Rs. 3,077||Rs. 4,148 onwards|
|Sportz DT MT
||Rs. 6,98,350||Rs. 3,78,954||Rs. 3,221||Rs. 4,192 onwards|
|Era MT||Rs. 5,29,990||Rs. 2,83,494||Rs. 2,410||Rs. 3,948 onwards|
|DSL MagnaMT||Rs.7,22,110||Rs. 3,79,998||Rs. 3,230||Rs. 4,195 onwards|
|DSL SportzMT||Rs. 7,75,850||Rs. 4,07,700||Rs. 3,995||Rs. 4,526 onwards|
|1DSL Sportz AMT||Rs. 8,37,350||Rs. 4,45,293||Rs. 3,785||Rs. 4,362 onwards|
|DSL Asta MT||Rs. 8,51,450||Rs. 4,52,748||Rs. 3,848||Rs. 4,381 onwards|
|Magna CNG||Rs. 7,07,010||Rs. 3,58,020||Rs. 3,509||Rs. 4,484 onwards|
|Sportz CNG||Rs.7,60,750||Rs. 3,86,640||Rs. 3,789||Rs. 4,580 onwards|
|Sportz Turbo DT MT||Rs. 7,94,350||Rs. 4,22,280||Rs. 3,169||Rs. 3,188 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios insurance price depends on various factors like coverage opted, Insured Declared Value, the model variant of the car, frequency of claims, etc.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance: Inclusions
Your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios motor insurance policy will provide coverage against certain damages that your car may sustain on the road. These inclusions are:
- Any damage resulting from malicious acts like strikes, riots are included.
- Damages that occur due to natural causes, such as earthquakes, tempests, slides, storms, etc., are also covered under the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios vehicle insurance policy.
- If the insured car is stolen, the resultant loss will be covered.
- In case the insured car has sustained damages due to fire, explosion or self-ignition, the same will be covered.
- Third-party death, injury or third-party property damage is also covered.
- Damages sustained by the insured car while in transit on road, via rail, or waterways or airways are also covered in Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car insurance.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance: Exclusions
Damages that are not covered under Hyundai Grand i10 Nios four-wheeler insurance are as follows:
- Loss or damage arising due to mechanical or electrical failure of the insured car are excluded from the coverage.
- Gradual ageing and depreciation borne by the car over years are also not covered under the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios motor insurance policy.
- Damages sustained if the insured car is being used for purposes other than private use, such as commercial purposes, are excluded.
- It does not cover any damage that may arise while the driver of the insured car was under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- The motor insurance policy also excludes covering damages sustained by the insured car if the driver is driving with an invalid driving license.
- Damages arising to the insured car outside the geographical location stated in the policy are also excluded.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance: Add-ons
By purchasing additional covers, you can also increase the coverage of your motor insurance policy. These add-on covers can be added to your policy on the payment of an extra premium. Some of the add-ons that a Hyundai Grand i10 Nios motor insurance policy offers are:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Daily Allowance Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance Online?
Purchasing a car insurance policy for your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car can be a simple task. You can easily compare and purchase Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car insurance online. Here is how to do it:
- On Policybazaar.com, visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page by heading to the ‘Insurance Products’ menu.
- In the given form, select the ‘Proceed without a car number’ or the “Brand New Car’ option.
- Select the RTO, car model, variant, fuel time and year of registration
- Fill in the required details and proceed with ‘View Prices’
- You will now see a list of multiple motor insurance plans for your car. Select the one you wish to buy along with the desired add-ons.
- Accurately fill in the proposal form and proceed with payment.
- You can pay the premium via net banking, debit/credit card or UPI.
- After the payment is complete, you will be required to fill in some details to receive your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car insurance online policy documents along with confirmation at your email id.
How to Renew Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance Online?
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car insurance renewal can be done online by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and go to the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- You will find a form where you have to enter your car number.
- Fill in the required details such as your name, email, etc.
- From the given plans, find the right motor renewal policy for your car and add any cover you wish to add.
- Enter your previous policy’s No Claim Bonus discount
- Now fill in the required details and proceed with payment
- After premium verification, make the payment online.
- Once the payment is complete, you will receive your Hyundai car insurance renewal policy documents at your registered mail address.
Ans: Your existing car insurance company will notify you in advance of the expiry date of your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios motor insurance policy. You will be required to renew it before the expiry date or else your car policy will get lapsed.
Ans A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward that you will get on your policy renewal if you have not made a claim during the previous policy year. The NCB received in a particular policy year can be used to reduce the subsequent year's renewal premium.
Ans. You can compare motor insurance rates from different insurance companies and purchase the one that suits your requirements from Policybazaar.com.
Ans No, you do not require any document for your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car insurance renewal from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Ans To claim your motor insurance policy, you need to inform your insurance company immediately after the incident and get your claim registered. With this, the claim process will proceed further.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
21 Sep 2022Are you also worried about high motor insurance premium rates?...
12 Sep 2022As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, every car owner must possess...
24 Aug 2022Buying a car insurance policy is one of the best ways to protect...
23 Aug 2022Electric cars are known as the future of the automotive industry....
05 Aug 2022In India, car enthusiasts love to modify their cars with...