Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Model Variants with Insurance Price
|Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Variants(2023 Registration)
|Insured Declared Value* (IDV)
|Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)
|Estimated Hyundai Grand i10 Nios insurance price* (Bundled Car Insurance)
|Rs. 17,096 onwards
|Rs. 17,540 onwards
|Rs. 17,889 onwards
|Rs. 17,99 9 onwards
|Rs. 17,500 onwards
|Rs. 18,388 onwards
|Sportz DT MT
|Rs. 17,667 onwards
|Rs. 16,484 onwards
|Rs. 18,11 onwards
|Rs. 18,505 onwards
|Sportz Executive AMT
|Rs. 1,841 onwards
|Rs. 17,866 onwards
|Sportz Executive MT
|Rs. 17,4476 onwards
*Disclaimer: The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios insurance price depends on various factors like coverage, the model variant of the car, frequency of claims, etc. The prices mentioned above are for a 2023 car registered under DL1 RTO.
Features of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is a bold and beautiful 5-seater hatchback car. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has a strong body structure with incredible safety features like standard dual airbags and ABS. The vehicle offers the following features:
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes with a manually adjustable tilt steering wheel along with an ergonomically positioned gear lever, giving the driver a smooth driving experience.
- The interiors of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios are well-defined and come in 3 versions: dual-tone grey, black with spark green inserts, and black with red inserts.
- The car also has a sleek dashboard tray and parcel tray to keep valuable items safe.
- The steering wheel of the car is wrapped with premium leather, offering multi-function controls for audio, voice recognition, etc.
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will catch attention with its sharp stance and contemporary design.
- The car also comes with a black radiator grille and LED daytime running lamps for an enhanced look.
- The car comes in 8 colours to choose from.
- Addition of the emergency stop signal that flashes frequently at the time of sudden braking to avoid a collision.
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios also showcases its beauty with Sweptback Projector Headlamps integrated at the front.
Specifications of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
|Petrol: 1.2 Kappa, 1.0 Turbo GDi Petrol+CNG: 1.2 Kappa Dual VTVT
|Engine displacement in CC
|Maximum power (kW@rpm)
|Petrol: 61/ 6000Petrol+CNG: 50.5/ 6000
|Maximum torque (Nm @rpm)
|Petrol:113.8/ 4000Petrol+CNG: 95.2/4000
|Automatic and Manual
|Fuel tank capacity (litres)
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios motor insurance policy will provide coverage against certain damages that your car may sustain on the road. These inclusions are:
- Any damage resulting from malicious acts like strikes or riots is included.
- Damages due to natural causes, such as earthquakes, cyclones, slides, storms, etc., are also covered under the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios vehicle insurance policy.
- If the insured car is stolen, the resultant loss will be covered.
- If the insured car has sustained damages due to fire, explosion or self-ignition, the same will be covered.
- Third-party death, injury or third-party property damage.
- Damages sustained by the insured car while in transit on the road, via rail, waterways or airways are also covered.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Damages that are not covered under Hyundai Grand i10 Nios four-wheeler insurance are as follows:
- Loss or damage arising due to mechanical or electrical failure of the insured car.
- Gradual ageing and depreciation borne by the car over the years are also not covered.
- Damages sustained if the insured car is being used for purposes other than private use, such as commercial purposes, are excluded.
- It does not cover any damage that may arise while the driver of the insured car was under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- The motor insurance policy also excludes covering damages sustained by the insured car if the driver was driving without a driving license.
- Damages arising from the insured car outside the geographical location stated in the policy are also excluded.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance Policy: Add-ons
By purchasing additional covers, you can also increase the coverage of your motor insurance policy. These add-on covers can be added to your policy on the payment of an extra premium. Some of the add-ons that a Hyundai Grand i10 Nios motor insurance policy offers are:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Daily Allowance Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance Online?
Purchasing car insurance online for your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car can be a simple task. Here is how to do it:
- On Policybazaar.com, visit the Car Insurance section from the websites homepage.
- In the given form, select the Proceed without a car number or the Brand New Car option. If it's a car insurance renewal, enter your car number in the form.
- Select the RTO, car model, variant, fuel time and year of registration.
- Fill in the required details and proceed with View Prices.
- You will now see a list of multiple motor insurance plans for your car. Select the one you wish to buy along with the desired add-ons.
- Accurately fill in the proposal form and proceed with payment.
- You can pay the premium via net banking, debit/credit card or UPI.
- After the payment, you will receive your Hyundai car insurance policy documents and confirmation at your email ID.
Ans: Your existing car insurance company will notify you in advance of the expiry date of your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios motor insurance policy. You must renew it before the expiry date, or your car policy will lapse.
Ans: A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward that you will get on your policy renewal if you have not made a claim during the previous policy year. The NCB received in a particular policy year can be used to reduce the subsequent year's renewal premium.
Ans: You can compare motor insurance rates from different insurance companies and purchase the one that suits your requirements from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: No, you do not require any document for your Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car insurance renewal from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Ans: To claim your motor insurance policy, inform your insurance company immediately after the incident and get your claim registered. The insurer will then assess your car for damages and ask you to submit some documents. Once the documents are submitted, and the claim is verified, the insured vehicle will be sent for repairs. Once the repairs are done, the cashless claim will be settled by your insurance provider.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance
Explore more Hyundai models
- Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
- Hyundai Eon Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I20 Active Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna 4s Car Insurance
- Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
- Hyundai Venue Car Insurance
- Hyundai Kona Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 N Line Car Insurance
- Hyundai Alcazar Car Insurance
- Hyundai Aura Car Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 Car Insurance