Volvo S60 Car Insurance
Volvo S60 is a Sweden made compact car of executive edition and has been selling in the market since 2000. The car was designed for Sweden roads with an amplified driving experience. The manufacturer claims that everything they do is designed around people, so every innovation they make is designed to simplify and improve people’s life. The manufacturer is especially proud of their advances in efficient power, connectivity and safety.
- Volvo S60’s sports seats are as gripping as the handling.
- Interiors are so comfortable that the renowned ergonomic design lets you drive for hours without getting tired.
- All-new ambient light feature whose crisp white glow ensures that passenger never fumbles for cup-holders or seat controls, or root around blindly in the luggage areas.
- Available in two modes - Elegance mode and Eco mode. And with changing dynamics of driving, the interactive dash board changes color matching the mode and assist the driver in maintain the optimization and mood.
- The S60 has been raced in a range of championships across Europe, North America and Australia.
- Engine:1984 cc, Diesel, 181 bhp @ 4250 RPM power, 2000 cc, Petrol, 306 bhp @ 5700 RPM power, 2400 cc, Diesel, 215 bhp @ 4000 RPM power
- Gearbox:6 speed, Automatic, FWD, 8-speed, Automatic, FWD
- Seating capacity: 5 seat
What to opt for?
Volvo S60 is beautiful and powerful luxurious car. And in order to maintain that luxury in one’s life, one must never shirk from buying the insurance which is a mandatory for car’s and most importantly one’s own safety. In the market you will come across two types of insurances:
Comprehensive insurance plan: It protects you against damages to your car that are the result of covered perils not related to a collision. This includes theft, vandalism, fire, damage due to natural calamity or by animals, falling object or civil disobedience like riots etc.
Personal accident insurance plan: As the population and the number of cars on the roads have been increasing, one must think about personal security as well. Nowadays medical and hospitalization itself consume lot of money and if on top of it spending additional expense on the repair of the car is not possible for a middle class family. Therefore one must consider the accidental insurance as well.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More