- Volvo S60’s sports seats are as gripping as the handling.
- Interiors are so comfortable that the renowned ergonomic design lets you drive for hours without getting tired.
- All-new ambient light feature whose crisp white glow ensures that passenger never fumbles for cup-holders or seat controls, or root around blindly in the luggage areas.
- Available in two modes - Elegance mode and Eco mode. And with changing dynamics of driving, the interactive dash board changes color matching the mode and assist the driver in maintain the optimization and mood.
- The S60 has been raced in a range of championships across Europe, North America and Australia.
- Engine:1984 cc, Diesel, 181 bhp @ 4250 RPM power, 2000 cc, Petrol, 306 bhp @ 5700 RPM power, 2400 cc, Diesel, 215 bhp @ 4000 RPM power
- Gearbox:6 speed, Automatic, FWD, 8-speed, Automatic, FWD
- Seating capacity: 5 seat
What to opt for?
Volvo S60 is beautiful and powerful luxurious car. And in order to maintain that luxury in one’s life, one must never shirk from buying the insurance which is a mandatory for car’s and most importantly one’s own safety. In the market you will come across two types of insurances:
Comprehensive insurance plan: It protects you against damages to your car that are the result of covered perils not related to a collision. This includes theft, vandalism, fire, damage due to natural calamity or by animals, falling object or civil disobedience like riots etc.
Personal accident insurance plan: As the population and the number of cars on the roads have been increasing, one must think about personal security as well. Nowadays medical and hospitalization itself consume lot of money and if on top of it spending additional expense on the repair of the car is not possible for a middle class family. Therefore one must consider the accidental insurance as well.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and