- Smooth & sporty – Volvo V-40 is a zippy little hatchback was designed to have fun and its every detail celebrates the drive, the driver and the road ahead.
- Perfect cabin – It has a perfect cabin with ample space for your family.
- Available in diesel as well as petrol variant.
- Available with and without sunroof.
- For safety purpose, Volvo V40 has Passenger airbag cut-off switch and Power child safety lock.
- For extra security, it has some special features like power retractable door mirrors, Volvo on Call and smart phone application, global locking and closing, panic alarm, approach and home safe lighting.
Volvo V40 hatchback has total length measuring at 4369mm and a width stretching about 1857mm (excluding the outside mirrors). Its overall height stands at 1420mm, which is quite low. This vehicle has a very long wheelbase of 2647mm.
This outstanding hatch ensures a plenty of cabin space to its passengers considering its interior dimensions. The head and shoulder room is quite good, while the leg space is also quite sufficient. A good amount of luggage can be stored inside and by folding its rear seat, the boot compartment can be further increased. Whereas, a 60-litre fuel tank incorporated in it, is ample for planning long drives.
- Engine: four-cylinder turbo charged engine.
- Maximum power: of 88 and 110 kW.
- Fuel capacity: 40 and 62 liters.
What to opt for?
Volvo V40 is one of the amazing cars with world class features and nobody would like to lose such a wonderful car in any mishap. Nowadays, increasing number of calamities and mishaps (especially road accidents) have made the purchase of insurance must for all commuters. To ease the life of a commuter, there are number of plans available in market with multiple benefits. In a broader view a commuter and a consumer must opt for Comprehensive car insurance and Personal insurance plan. Comprehensive insurance plan insures the vehicle from theft, vandalism, fire, natural disaster, falling objects, damage done by animals and civil disturbance like riots etc, whereas a Personal Insurance Plan is for one’s personal benefit. So please go ahead and insure yourself as well your beloved car.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and