Volvo V40 Cross Country Car Insurance
Volvo V40 Cross country is a luxury car with compactness of a hatch and comfort of a sedan. It was launched in India in April 2015.
- Aluminum construction and direct injection technology that offers the best combination of performance and fuel economy.
- The engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox and a front-wheel-drive drive train.
- It features bigger alloy-wheels with chunky tyres, body claddings, roof rails, skid plate and blackened rear view mirrors.
- It is equipped with safety features like pedestrian detection, auto braking and city safety which have won its standard sibling a five-star Euro NCAP rating.
- Available in Raw Copper metallic, Black sapphire, passion red, electric silver metallic, misty blue and crystal white pearl color variants.
- Engine: Five-cylinder turbo diesel with start/stop
- Displacement: 1984 CC
- Max Power: 150 bhp @ 3500 rpm
- Mileage: 19.6 Kmpl
- Seating capacity: 5 seats
- Gearboxes: 6-speed, Automatic, FWD
- Transmission: Automatic
What to opt for?
For a car like Volvo V40 Cross Country, one should never take any risk of unwanted situation which might cause damage to car as well yourself. We all are aware that the roads of metros are all filled with numerous vehicles which can create havoc in anyone’s life. So we should better understand that our safety is in our own hands. Hence, as a precautionary measure while buying the car the owner must buy insurance as well. Majorly there are two types of insurances:
Comprehensive insurance plan: comprehensive coverage protects you against damages to your car that are the result of covered perils not related to a collision. Think of a scenario that could cause damage to your car that has nothing to do with striking another vehicle. In many cases, this can include theft, vandalism, fire, damage due to natural calamity or by animals, falling object or civil disobedience like riots etc.
Personal accident insurance plan: As the population and the number of cars on the roads have been paramounting, one must think about personal security as well. Nowadays medical and hospitalization itself consume lot of money and if on top of it spending additional expense on the repair of the car is not possible for a middle class family. Therefore one must consider the accidental insurance as well.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
17 Jan 2022When it comes to choosing four-wheeler insurance, we blindly trust...
14 Jan 2022Car insurance is essential as it protects a car owner from...
11 Jan 2022Royal Sundaram Car Insurance claim process is quite simple and...
10 Jan 2022Being one of the most visited destinations in India, Jaipur...
04 Jan 2022Know About No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance No Claim Bonus...