Ford Endeavour Car Insurance
Ford Endeavour is a premium SUV manufactured by Ford India. Designed to withstand tough terrain, this bold SUV is a perfect choice for off-roading without compromising on comfort.The car was awarded the ‘Full-Size SUV of the Year’ at the NDTV Car and Bike Awards in 2017. Read on to know about the car’s features, specifications and Ford Endeavour car insurance prices.
Ford Endeavour Car Insurance Price
|Ford Endeavour Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Ford Endeavour Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|Titanium+ 4x2||Rs 33,81,600||Rs 14,20,200||Rs 14,656||Rs 11,921 onwards|
|Titanium+ 4x4||Rs 35,61,600||Rs 14,96,700||Rs 15,446||Rs 12,138 onwards|
|Sport 4x4||Rs 36,26,600||RS 16,31,700||Rs 16,839||Rs 12,521 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Ford Endeavour insurance price will vary as per the model variant, car’s age, RTO, claim history, No Claim Bonus, etc.
Features of Ford Endeavour
Ford Endeavour is a highly popular SUV with a powerful ECOBLUE diesel engine. It comes with a terrain management system that ensures stability and traction across all terrains. The car is available in three striking colours making it instantly appealing. Besides, the car comes with automatic transmission ensuring a smoother driving experience for all.
- Ford Endeavour comes with seven airbags and a high-speed alert system to ensure maximum safety.
- The car offers a first-class experience with leather upholstered seats that are 8-way power-adjustable.
- The SUV is equipped with rear & front parking sensors making parking a child’s play.
- Ford Endeavour also boasts of an electric panoramic sunroof allowing passengers to enjoy the outside world during the drive.
- The car also comes with a hands-free power lift gate and keyless entry feature.
- Ford Endeavour is built with ultra-high strength steel to ensure the safety of the driver and the passenger.
- The car comes with an Ebony black front grille and premium alloy wheels.
- The SUV is equipped with Bi-LED automatic headlamps with rain sensing wipers.
- It also comes with roof rails with a bright finish giving it an appealing look.
- The car also comes with LED tail lamps along with puddle lamps.
Specifications of Ford Endeavour
|Mileage||12.4 - 13.9 km/l|
|Maximum Power||170 PS (125kW) @3500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||420 Nm @2000-2500 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||80 litres|
Ford Endeavour Car Insurance: Inclusions
Ford Endeavour car insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Any accidental damages sustained by the insured Ford Endeavour car
- Losses incurred by the policyholder in case the insured car gets stolen
- Any loss or damages caused to the insured SUV due to natural calamities like floods, landslides, typhoons, etc.
- Any fire damages or losses sustained by the insured Ford Endeavour car
- Damages caused to the insured car due to manmade disasters, such as riots, strikes, etc.
- Any third party liabilities incurred by the insured car for causing accidental property damages or physical injuries to a third party
Ford Endeavour Car Insurance: Exclusions
The following expenses are excluded under a Ford car insurance:
- Loss or damages sustained while the Ford Endeavour car was being used for commercial purposes
- Any contractual liability resulting from the insured car
- Any damages sustained while the insured car was being driven under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Any mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured car
- Damages sustained by the insured car due to war and nuclear perils
- Loss or damages sustained while the car was driven without a valid driving license
- Any loss or damages sustained by the insured car outside the geographical location as stated in the policy document
Ford Endeavour Car Insurance: Add-ons
Ford Endeavour motor insurance coverage can be enhanced by buying add-on covers for an additional premium amount. Take a look at some of the most common add-on covers below:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Passenger Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Ford Endeavour Car Insurance Online?
A Ford Endeavour car insurance policy can be purchased by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Broker Private Limited
- Go to the ‘Insurance Products’ tab on the menu bar and click on ‘Car Insurance’
- On the available form, either enter your Ford Endeavour car number or choose to proceed without it.
- People with brand new cars can opt for the ‘I have a brand new car’ option
- Enter the requested details of your Ford Endeavour car, such as the RTO, model variant, car registration year, etc.
- Ford Endeavour insurance prices from different insurers will be mentioned
- Choose the suitable car insurance plan and select any add-on covers to be added
- Pay the policy premium online via net banking, debit or credit cards
- Once the payment is successful, the insurance company will issue a Ford Endeavour car insurance policy and the policy documents will be sent to your registered email id.
How to Renew Ford Endeavour Car Insurance Online?
Ford Endeavour car insurance renewal can be easily done online on Policybazaar.com. Follow the steps given below to renew your Ford Endeavour motor insurance policy:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and select ‘Car Insurance’ under the Insurance Products’ tab
- Enter your Ford Endeavour car number or proceed without entering it
- Provide the required detail of your SUV, such as car registration year, model variant, RTO, claims history, etc.
- Among the list of Ford Endeavour car insurance renewal plans, choose the plan you want to renew.
- Select any add-on covers to be added to your motor insurance plan
- Pay the final premium online through debit cards, credit cards or net banking
As soon as your payment is successful, the car insurance renewal will be complete and the policy documents will be shared on your registered email id.
Ans:Yes. As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory for all four wheelers to have a valid third party insurance cover to ply on public roads. People violating this law will have to bear a hefty fine.
Ans:Yes. Motor insurance companies offer three types of insurance plans for your Ford Endeavour car. To avail coverage for only third party liabilities, you can buy third party insurance. To ensure coverage against own damages sustained by this Ford SUV, you can opt for own damage insurance. In case you want both third party liabilities and own damage coverage, you can go for comprehensive insurance.
Ans: Yes. Any accidental injuries sustained by the owner-driver of the Ford Endeavour car are covered under the personal accident cover offered by all vehicle insurance plans. However, the personal accident cover is available up to the tune of Rs 15 lakh only.
Ans:The following factors influence the premium of your Ford Endeavour insurance policy:
- Age of the car
- Type of insurance policy
- Model variant
- No Claim Bonus
- Geographical location
- Claim history
- Add-on covers
Q5. If I transfer my Ford Endeavour car insurance policy to its new owner, will my No Claim Bonus also get transferred?
Ans: No. Your No Claim Bonus (NCB) will not get transferred if you transfer your Ford Endeavour insurance policy to the new owner of the car. This is because NCB is granted to the car owner and not to the car. Therefore, it will remain with you.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
09 Jan 2023Yes, your comprehensive car insurance policy may cover the damages
03 Jan 2023As per the IRDAI guidelines, all motor insurance sectors including
09 Dec 2022Roadside Assistance is an add-on cover offered with your
06 Dec 2022No, any damage to the nut bolt or any other consumable of your
05 Dec 2022Third-party car insurance is a mandatory cover as per the motor