Ford Freestyle Car Insurance
Ford Freestyle is a crosshatch combining the look and feel of a sedan and an SUV.The car's stylish look and advanced interiors make it one of the most desirable cars for young Indians. If you are planning to own a Ford Freestyle, read further to know more about the car's features, specs, and Ford Freestyle insurance.
Ford Freestyle Car Insurance Price
|Ford Freestyle Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Ford Freestyle Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|Ambiente||Rs. 5,91,400||Rs. 1,83,240||Rs. 1,805||Rs. 3,717 onwards|
|Trend||Rs. 6,54,000||Rs. 2,15,640||Rs. 2,124||Rs. 3,805 onwards|
|Titanium||Rs. 7,28,000||Rs. 2,19,240||Rs. 2,159||Rs. 3,815 onwards|
|Titanium Plus||Rs. 7,63,000||Rs. 2,30,040||Rs. 2,266||Rs. 3,844 onwards|
|Trend Plus||Rs. 6,81,000||Rs. 2,89,980||Rs. 2,856||Rs. 5,577 onwards|
|Ambiente TDCI||Rs. 6,76,400||Rs. 2,74,050||Rs. 2,878||Rs. 3,815 onwards|
|Titanium Plus TDCI||Rs. 8,73,000||Rs. 3,30,750||Rs. 3,473||Rs. 3,938 onwards|
|Titanium TDCI||Rs. 8,38,000||Rs. 3,30,750||Rs.3,473||Rs. 3,938 onwards|
|Trend TDCI||Rs. 7,64,000||Rs. 2,51,640||Rs. 2,478||Rs. 3,903 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Ford Freestyle car insurance price for different variants depends on factors like IDV, type of cover, add-ons, claim history, etc.
Features of Ford Freestyle Car
The Ford Freestyle is a 5 seater crosshatch car offering diesel and petrol engines. Both these engines come in manual transmission. The Ford Freestyle comes in four variants and 9 colours. The car offers some incredible features such as a smooth driver, big boot space, a stylish cabin, multiple safety features and a rugged exterior giving the feel of both an SUV and a sedan.
- The interiors of the Ford Freestyle are attractive with charcoal black interiors
- The car comes with loads of storage space in the centre console
- It also comes with a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system supporting both android and iOS versions
- Emphasising safety, the car comes with 6 airbags, an anti-brake system, parking sensors, traction control and some other essential safety features
- On the exterior, the Ford Freestyle offers a rugged look just like an SUV car
- For a smooth driving experience, the car comes with 15-inch allow wheels
- The car comes with rear fog lights that not only improve visibility but also enhance its looks
- Moreover, the front and rear skid plates on the car make it less prone to damage
- Some additional features of Ford Freestyle include a rear spoiler, wheel covers, adjustable headlights, roof rail, etc.
Specifications of Ford Freestyle
|Engine displacement (cc)||1194|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||94.93@6500|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||119@4250|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Fuel type||Diesel and Petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity||42 litres|
Ford Freestyle Car Insurance: Inclusions
Risks that are covered under a Ford Freestyle car insurance policy include:
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to fire, or explosion
- Partial or total loss of the insured car due to theft, or housebreaking
- Damages sustained by the insured Ford Freestyle due to manmade disasters like terrorism acts, strikes, riots, etc.
- Any damage caused to the insured car arising out of natural calamities such as a flood, cyclone, hurricane etc.
- Any damage arising out of an external means like a road accident
- Damages to the third party property or death and injury to the third party
- Losses caused to the insured vehicle while it was in transit.
Ford Freestyle Car Insurance: Exclusions
Risks that a Ford Freestyle car insurance excludes covering include:
- Claims arising out of any contractual liability of the owner/driver
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle due to mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Losses that were caused when the insured Ford Freestyle was being driven outside the geographical location
- Damages sustained by the insured vehicle if it's being used for commercial purposes
- Damages to the insured car when the driver was under the influence of liquor
- Any damage sustained by the insured vehicle when the driver was not found with a driving license
- Damages arising out of civil war or nuclear peril
Ford Freestyle Car Insurance: Add-ons
The coverage of a Ford Freestyle motor insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing add-on covers at an extra premium. These add-on covers are:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to Buy Ford Freestyle Car Insurance Online?
Purchasing a Ford Freestyle motor insurance policy is a simple process. Visit Policybazaar.com and follow the steps mentioned below:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, visit the ‘Car insurance’ page
- In the given form, select the option ‘Proceed without a car number’ or ‘I have a brand new car’
- Select car city, RTO, brand, model and fuel type
- Select car's registration year
- Fill in the form with your name, email and mobile number
- Select car policy expiry date and previous claim details
- From the given Ford Freestyle car insurance plans, select the desired motor insurance plan
- You can also select the add-ons you wish to purchase along with your Ford car insurance.
- Select the No Claim Bonus per cent of the previous car policy
- After premium verification, pay the premium amount via the preferred payment mode
- Once you have successfully purchased the car policy, you will receive the car insurance documents at your email address.
How to Renew Ford Freestyle Car Insurance?
For Ford Freestyle car insurance renewal, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- Navigate to the 'Car Insurance' page from the 'Insurance Products' menu on the homepage
- In the given form, enter your Ford Freestyle car number
- Fill in the required details such as your name, email, etc.
- From the given policy, find the right Ford Freestyle car insurance renewal policy for your car and add any cover you wish to add.
- Enter your previous policy No Claim Bonus discount.
- Now fill in the required details and proceed with payment.
- After premium verification, make the payment online.
- Once the payment is complete, you will be sent your Ford Freestyle car insurance renewal policy documents to your registered mail address.
Ans:To legally ply on Indian roads, it is compulsory for every car owner to have a valid car insurance policy as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Thus, if you want to legally drive in India, you must have at least a third-party liability motor insurance cover.
Ans:To raise a claim under Ford Freestyle motor insurance, you will have to first inform the car insurance company about the incident. The insurance company will then register a claim and the claim settlement process will begin.
Ans: Yes. To raise a claim under a car insurance policy, you will be required to file a Police FIR. A Police FIR is necessary in case of theft and third-party liability claims.
Ans:Yes. You can compare motor insurance prices of multiple insurance companies before buying one on Policybazaar.com.
Ans: You can reduce the price of your Ford Freestyle car policy by:
- Installing anti-theft devices
- Opting for voluntary deductibles
- Retaining your NCB discount
- Comparing four-wheeler insurance policy online
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
19 May 2022When you buy a car, you get a temporary vehicle registration...
17 May 2022KP in car insurance refers to the Key Protect add-on cover that...
12 May 2022When it comes to transmission systems in cars, there are two...
09 May 2022A car insurance policy is not just a mandatory requirement but...
06 May 2022If you are planning to get a CNG kit fitted in your car or...