Features of Toyota Etios
A 5 seater sedan, Toyota Etios comes in both petrol and diesel engines offering a manual transmission. The car offers stylish looks, comfortable seating and is best suited for Indian roads. With security features like power steering, remote locking, airbags, power windows, and more, the car is a great combination of performance and safety.
- The car comes with 2 airbags and an anti-lock braking system offering enhanced security to both driver and passengers.
- It also offers a cool glovebox system that helps in maintaining the temperature of the beverages inside the car.
- To ensure greater safety, the Toyota Etios also comes with a seatbelt reminder that alerts the driver to put on the seatbelt.
- The interiors of the car come with ivory and black dual tones.
- Features like folding rear seats, fabric upholstery, front adjustable headrest, and rear headrest in the car offer comfort at its best.
- The exterior of the Toyota Etios car comes with a double chrome front grille giving it a luxurious look.
- The outside mirrors, bumpers, and door handles of the sedan are body-coloured.
- The car also comes with front fog lights to help the driver see clearly during bad weather.
- The ORVM turn indicators on the exterior mirrors let the driver see rearward and change directions with ease.
Specifications of Toyota Etios
|Engine displacement in CC||Petrol: 1496
|Maximum power (kW [PS] @rpm)||88.77bhp @5600 rpm|
|Maximum torque (Nm @rpm)||132Nm @3,000 rpm|
|No. of valves||16|
|Fuel tank capacity||45 litres|
|Fuel type||Petrol and Diesel|
Toyota Etios Car Model Variants with Insurance Price
|Toyota Etios Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Toyota Etios Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|1.5 G||Rs. 5,83,000||Rs. 2,51,430||Rs. 2,640||Rs. 3,766 onwards|
|1.5 V||Rs. 6,84,000||Rs. 2,84,386||Rs. 2,986||Rs. 3,838 onwards|
|1.5 J||Rs. 5,46,000||Rs. 2,84,994||Rs. 2,992||Rs. 3,839 onwards|
|1.5 VX||Rs. 7,33,000||Rs. 3,34,447||Rs. 3,512||Rs. 3,946 onwards|
|TRD Sportivo Petrol||Rs. 6,25,000||Rs. 2,76,102||Rs. 2,899||Rs. 3,820 onwards|
|1.4 GD SP||Rs. 7,92,000||Rs. 3,19,631||Rs. 3,356||Rs. 3,914 onwards|
|TRD Sportivo Diesel||Rs. 7,31,000||Rs. 3,19,608||Rs. 3,356||Rs.3,916 onwards|
|1.4 GD||Rs. 7,92,000||Rs. 2,99,353||Rs. 3,143||Rs. 3,870 onwards|
|1.4 VD||Rs. 7,92,000||Rs. 3,28,774||Rs. 3,452||Rs. 3,934 onwards.|
|1.4 VXD||Rs. 8,40,000||Rs. 3,84,284||Rs. 4,035||Rs. 4,054 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Toyota Etios car insurance price for each variant may vary depending upon factors like the car’s IDV, registration year, add-on covers, etc.
Toyota Etios Car Insurance: Inclusions
The Toyota Etios motor insurance policy will offer the following inclusions:
- Manmade Calamities - Damages sustained by the car due to manmade calamities like strikes and riots are included.
- Natural Disasters - The four-wheeler insurance policy also covers damages arising due to natural disasters due to earthquakes, cyclones, landslides, rockslides, etc.
- Theft - Damage or loss sustained by the car due to theft and housebreaking is covered.
- Fire - Any loss arising due to fire, explosion, and self-ignition is included in the Toyota Etios motor insurance plan.
- Third-Party Liabilities - Any third-party liability like third-party death, injuries, and property damage are also included.
- In-transit Damages - Damages sustained by the insured car while in–transit, such as rail, road, air, etc., are covered in Toyota Etios four-wheeler insurance.
Toyota Etios Car Insurance: Exclusions
Toyota Etios four-wheeler insurance does not offer coverage for the following damages:
- Electrical/Mechanical Breakdown - Damages sustained by the insured car due to electrical or mechanical breakdown are excluded.
- Wear & Tear - Regular wear and tear to the insured car are also not included.
- Drunk Driving - The Toyota car insurance policy does not cover damages that occurred when driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Outside Geographical Limit - Damages to the insured car when the vehicle was outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy are not covered.
- Other Purposes - Damages sustained by the insured car if it was being used for other purposes, such as a private car being used for commercial purposes are excluded.
- Illegal Driving - The motor insurance policy also excludes damages arising when the driver was driving with an invalid driving license are also excluded.
Toyota Etios Car Insurance: Add-ons
You can also increase the coverage of your Toyota Etios motor insurance policy by purchasing add-on covers at an additional premium. The add-ons offered under Toyota Etios car insurance include:
- Personal Baggage Loss Cover
- Key Protect Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- NCB Retention Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Toyota Etios Car Insurance Online?
Purchasing Toyota Etios car insurance online is not a cumbersome process. To buy a motor insurance policy for your Toyota Etios car, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- Select option ‘Proceed without a car number’ or ‘Brand New Car’
- Enter your car model, variant, RTO, fuel type, and other details
- Fill in the given form, and proceed with ‘View Prices’
- From the mentioned four-wheeler insurance plans, select the one that suits your needs. You can also select add-on covers at this stage.
- Fill in the given proposal form and proceed with ‘Secure Payment’
- Make payment via your preferred payment mode, such as bank cards, UPI, etc.
- Once the payment is done, you will be required to provide some details to receive your policy papers. Once you have given all the details accurately, your Toyota Etios motor insurance policy papers will be sent to you along with confirmation at your email address.
How to Renew Toyota Etios Car Insurance Online?
For Toyota Etios car insurance renewal online, you can visit Policybazaar.com and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the Insurance Products dropdown
- Enter your car number in the given form
- Fill in the personal details like name, email, etc. and proceed with ‘View Prices’
- Select policy expiry date and whether you have previously made a claim or not
- From the given Toyota Etios insurance renewal plans, find the one that suits your requirements. Also, select your preferred add-on covers
- Enter No Claim Bonus percentage of your existing motor policy
- Fill out the proposal form and confirm the details
- Proceed with Summary and Payment
- Once the premium has been verified, you can make the payment
- Your Toyota Etios car insurance renewal online will be complete. Your car policy renewal papers will be sent to you to your registered email id.
Ans. Yes. As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is compulsory for every car owner to have a valid four-wheeler insurance policy to legally drive on the roads of India.
Ans. Yes, you can avail your No Claim Bonus discount when you renew your motor insurance policy from another insurer if you have not made a claim in the previous policy tenure.
Ans. Yes, you can purchase a Toyota Etios motor insurance policy after comparing different plans online from websites like Policybazaar.com
Ans. The insurance price of your Toyota car will depend on factors like:
- Fuel type of the car
- Registration year
- Car’s Insured Declared Value
- Discounts offered by insurance companies
- No Claim Bonus
- Geographical Area
Ans. Yes, you will require the following documents to register a claim under the Toyota Etios motor insurance policy:
- Copy of a valid driving license
- Duly signed claim form
- Copy of Registration Certificate of your Toyota Etios car
- Repair estimates
- Copy of motor insurance papers
- Copy of Police FIR
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor