Features of Toyota Innova Crysta
Following one of the legacies of Toyota, the Innova Crysta offers power, safety and performance at its best. It is a 7/8 seater car offering both Diesel and Petrol engines with automatic and manual Transmission. It is a spacious car with enhanced legroom and premium leather seats offering sheer comfort to the driver and passengers alike. The Toyota Innova Crysta is available in 20 variants and 7 stunning colours. The car offers great security with 7 airbags, an anti-lock braking system, electronic brake-force distribution, and more.
- Toyota Innova Crysta offers great connectivity, comfort and safety features, thereby, providing an incredible travelling experience.
- The driver dashboard of Toyota Innova Crysta comes with an 8.0 display showcasing Android Auto and Apple CarPlay at your fingertips.
- The beauty of the car is enhanced with blue illumination, a 3D combination meter.
- When it comes to seating comfort, this car comes with enhanced legroom and soft-touch plush leather seats.
- With Multi-Information Display (MID), you can get information like fuel consumption, average speed, elapsed time, outside temperature and more.
- With diamond-cut alloy wheels, Toyota Innova Crysta offers a luxurious look.
- The trapezoid piano black with chrome finish front grille gives the exteriors of the car a classy look.
- The car also comes with multi-reflector and automatic LED projector headlamps for safe driving in traffic.
- The outside rearview mirror of the Toyota Innova Crysta is body-coloured, and electric adjusted with side turn indicators.
Specifications of Toyota Innova Crysta
|Engine displacement in CC||Diesel: 2393 CC
Petrol: 2694 CC
|Maximum output||Diesel: 110kW (150 PS) @3400 rpm
Petrol: 122kW (166 PS) @5200 rpm
|Maximum torque||Diesel: 343 Nm@ 1400-2800 rpm/ 360Nm @1400-2600 rpm
Petrol: 245Nm @4000 rpm
|No. of cylinders||4 inline cylinders|
|Transmission mode||Automatic/ Manual|
|Drive modes||Eco and power|
|Emission norm compliance||BS-VI|
|Fuel tank capacity||55 liters/65 litres|
Toyota Innova Crysta Car Model Variants with Insurance Price
Check out the Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance price along with its variants in the table mentioned below:
|Toyota Innova Crysta Variants(2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*(IDV)||Zero Depreciation*(Add-on Cover)||Estimated Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance price*
(Comprehensive Car insurance)
|2.7 GX MT 7 seater||Rs. 17,30,000||Rs. 6,10,200||Rs. 5,038||Rs. 9391 onwards|
|2.7 GX MT 8 seater||Rs.17,35,000||Rs. 6,13,350||Rs. 5,064||Rs. 9399 onwards|
|2.7 GX AT 7 seater||Rs. 18,66,000||Rs. 6,57,450||Rs. 5,428||Rs. 9507 onwards|
|2.7 GX AT 8 seater||Rs.18,71,000||Rs. 6,60,600||Rs. 5,454||Rs. 9515 onwards|
|2.7 VX MT 7 seater||Rs. 20,59,000||Rs. 7,33,950||Rs. 6,059||Rs. 9695 onwards|
|2.7 ZX AT 7 seater||Rs. 23,47,000||Rs. 8,59,500||Rs. 7,096||Rs. 10,004 onwards|
|2.4 G MT 7 seater||Rs. 18,18,000||Rs. 6,22,350||Rs. 5,138||Rs. 9421 onwards|
|2.4 G MT 8 seater||Rs. 18,23,000||Rs. 6,24,600||Rs. 5,157||Rs. 9426 onwards|
|2.4 G+ MT 7 seater||Rs. 18,99,000||Rs. 7,05,150||Rs. 5,822||Rs. 9624 onwards|
|2.4 GX MT 7 seater||Rs. 19,11,000||Rs. 6,61,500||Rs. 5,461||Rs. 9517 onwards|
|2.4 GX MT 8 seater||Rs.19,16,000||Rs. 6,63,300||Rs. 5,476||Rs. 9521 onwards|
|2.4 GX AT 7 seater||Rs. 20,42,000||Rs. 8,45,550||Rs. 6,981||Rs. 9970 onwards|
|2.4 GX AT 8 seater||Rs. 20,47,000||Rs. 8,47,800||Rs. 6,999||Rs. 9974 onwards|
|2.4 VX MT 7 seater||Rs. 22,48,000||Rs. 7,88,850||Rs. 6,513||Rs. 9830 onwards|
|2.4 VX MT 8 seater||Rs. 22,53,000||Rs. 7,91,100||Rs. 6,531||Rs. 9836 onwards|
|2.4 ZX MT 7 seater||Rs. 24,12,000||Rs. 8,76,600||Rs. 7,237||Rs. 10,046 onwards|
|2.4 ZX AT 7 seater||Rs. 25,32,000||Rs. ₹10,63,350||Rs. 8,779||Rs. 10,505 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance price of multiple variants depends on many factors like IDV, coverage opted, model variant, fuel type and more.
Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance: Inclusions
If you are planning to purchase Toyota Innova Crysta motor insurance, you can go with either third-party liability or a comprehensive car insurance policy. Third-party motor insurance covers a policyholder against third-party liabilities only whereas comprehensive insurance covers third party liabilities and damages sustained by the insured car. Here are the inclusions that a Toyota Innova motor insurance plan offers:
- The Toyota car insurance covers damages arising due to fire or explosions.
- It also covers third-party property damage and injury/death of the third party.
- Toyota Innova Crysta motor insurance will provide coverage for damages due to theft or burglary.
- It also covers damages arising due to natural and manmade disasters like earthquakes, cyclones, strikes, riots, etc.
- It covers damages arising due to accidental external means.
- The motor insurance plan also provides personal accident cover of Rs. 15 lakh to the car’s owner-driver.
Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance: Exclusions
There are certain risks that your Toyota Innova Crysta motor insurance will not cover. These are:
- It will not provide coverage against car damages arising due to contractual liability.
- No coverage is offered if the driver is driving with an invalid driving license or expired motor insurance policy.
- Drunk driving is also excluded from the Toyota Innova Crysta motor insurance plan.
- Any damage arising out of nuclear peril or civil war is excluded.
- Damages to the insured car arising due to mechanical or electrical breakdown are also not covered.
- Damages arising outside the specified geographical location are also excluded.
Toyota Innova Crysta: Add-ons
To enhance your Toyota car insurance policy coverage, you can also purchase add-on covers by paying an additional premium. These add-ons are:
- Key Replacement Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- No Claim Bonus Protect
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance Online?
Buying four-wheeler insurance for your Toyota Innova Crysta is a simple process. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and go to the Car Insurance page via the Insurance Products menu
- Select the option ‘Proceed without a car number’ or with a ‘Brand New Car’
- Select details like RTO, city, Toyota Innova Crysta model variant, etc.
- Enter the required details and proceed with the ‘View Prices’ option
- Select existing policy claim detail
- Now find the car insurance policy that suits your budget requirements. You can also view policy details here itself.
- Select any add-on cover that you want to add to your Toyota motor insurance plan
- Confirm all the details and select the option ‘Pay Securely’
- You can now make payment via card, UPI or Net Banking.
- Once the payment is complete, fill in the required details for the issue of policy documents.
You will receive the payment receipt and motor insurance policy documents at your registered email address.
How to Renew Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance Online?
Renewing a four-wheeler insurance policy before the expiry date is compulsory as a lapsed motor insurance policy may result in claim rejection by the insurer. Here is how you can easily renew Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance online:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- From the Insurance Products dropdown, select Car Insurance
- Enter your Toyota Innova Crysta car number and select ‘View Instant Quotes’
- Enter your details like name, email, number and proceed forward
- Select policy expiry date and previous claim status
- From the mentioned plans, find the renewal plan that you find suitable for your car
- Select your preferred add-ons and NCB discount of existing policy
- Fill out the proposal form, verify the required details and proceed with secure payment
- You can now make the payment via any mentioned payment method.
After successful payment, your Toyota Innova Crysta motor insurance renewal documents will be sent to your registered email.
Ans: Yes, you can renew your Toyota car insurance policy online by visiting Policybazaar.com.
Ans: No Claim Bonus refers to a discount that you get if you do not register a claim during a policy year. You can get NCB on your Toyota motor insurance policy renewal for every claim-free year.
Ans. Yes, a surveyor from your insurance company will reinspect your Toyota Innova Crysta car before renewing your four-wheeler insurance policy.
Ans. In case of accidental damages, you will be required to show the following documents to raise a claim:
- Duly signed claim form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of motor insurance papers
- Copy of FIR
- Original repair bills
- Copy of valid driving license.
Ans. As per section 64B of the Insurance Act, 1938, you cannot pay motor insurance premiums in instalments. Thus, you will be required to pay the premium in full.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
13 Sep 2023When buying car insurance, it is essential to have a thorough
13 Sep 2023While popular add-ons like Engine Cover, Zero Dep, and Return to
07 Sep 2023As much as the heart is a vital organ for your body, the engine is
07 Sep 2023Its said that your safety is in your hands. As a driver, if you