Toyota Camry Car Insurance
A Toyota Camry car insurance policy is designed to offer coverage against unforeseen road emergencies such as a collision, theft, etc. If you are driving a stylish, fully-featured and advanced sedan like Toyota Camry then comprehensive car insurance can offer you the required protection.
Toyota Camry Car Insurance Price
|Toyota Camry Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Toyota Camry Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|Hybrid||Rs. 43,45,000||Rs.18,76,500||Rs.19,365||Rs.13,216 onwards|
Disclaimer*: Toyota Camry car insurance price for different variants depends on multiple factors like No Claim Bonus, IDV, deductibles, add-ons covers, etc.
Features of Toyota Camry Car
Toyota Camry is a 5 seater stylish sedan offering automatic transmission mode with a petrol engine. The car offers a bold look with intelligent interiors and exteriors. The sedan was also named the Best Midsize Car in the U.S. News & World Report.
Some interesting features of the car include a rear power sunshade, Nanoe ion generator, multiple automated drive modes, wireless smartphone charger and more. Moreover, the sedan comes in 7 stunning colours to choose from.
- Toyota Camry comes with tailor-made drive modes offering an elevated driving experience to the driver
- The sedan has responsive steering-mounted transmission controls so that you can shift gears with full ease.
- The car also offers unparalleled comfort and spine support with ergonomic driver and passenger seats
- For enhanced comfort, the sedan comes with granular AC controls for 3 different interior zones.
- Toyota Camry comes with a new bold front grille offering stunning aesthetics to the exteriors
- For a smooth drive, the Toyota Camry car comes with 18-inch dark grey metallic alloy wheels
- The sedan includes a rear combination lamp with LED brake lights, reflectors and a black base extension
- For improved visibility on the road, the Toyota Camry comes with LED DRLs along with front LED and rear fog lamps
Specifications of Toyota Camry Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||2,487|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||178@5,700|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||221@3600|
|Fuel tank capacity||50 litre|
Toyota Camry Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Toyota Camry car insurance policy covers the following damages and losses:
- Any damage to the third party such as third party death, injury or property damage is covered by the Toyota Camry car insurance policy
- Any damage to the insured car due to fire, explosion or self-ignition is included
- Losses arising out of theft, housebreaking or burglary of the insured car are also covered
- The car policy covers damages due to manmade activities like vandalism, riots etc.
- Any loss arising out of external means such as a road accident can also be claimed
- The policy compensates damages caused due to natural disasters like earthquakes, cyclones, landslides, etc.
- Damages caused to the insured car while it was in transit via road, rail, water or air are also covered under Toyota Camry car insurance
Toyota Camry Car Insurance: Exclusions
Damages that are not covered under a Toyota Camry car insurance include:
- Any damage arising out of mechanical or electrical damage to the car is not covered by this policy
- Losses to the insured Toyota Camry due to regular wear and tear are also excluded
- Damages to the insured car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Any damage caused to the insured vehicle when the driver was not carrying a driving license
- Damages to the insured car arising out of any contractual liability of the owner
- Any losses arising out of civil or nuclear war
- Damages caused to the insured private car when used for commercial purposes
- Any loss caused outside the geographical scope of the Toyota Camry car insurance policy
Toyota Camry Car Insurance: Add-ons
A policyholder can also enhance the coverage of his/her Toyota Camry motor insurance policy by purchasing certain add-ons at an extra premium amount. These add-ons are:
- Tyre Protect Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Engine Assistance Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Toyota Camry Car Insurance Online?
To buy a Toyota Camry car insurance online, you can visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited (Policybazaar.com) and follow these steps:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, navigate to the ‘ Car Insurance’ page
- On the given form, select any of the options from ‘Proceed without car number’ or ‘Brand new car’ option
- Now select your car details like RTO, model type, variant, registration year
- Fill in the given form with your name, email and mobile number and
- Proceed with viewing Toyota Camry car insurance plans
- From the given Toyota Camry insurance plans of multiple insurers, choose the desired car insurance plan
- Select any additional cover that you wish to add to your plan
- Fill the given proposal form with rest of the details
- Once the premium has been verified, you can make payment using your desired payment mode
- Once you have successfully made the payment, your Toyota Camry insurance policy will be issued. You will receive your car policy documents at your email address.
How to Renew Toyota Camry Car Insurance?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Toyota Camry car insurance renewal online:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, select the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- Mention your car number and view Toyota car insurance renewal quotes online
- Fill in the registration form with details like name, email and contact number
- Select previous car insurance policy expiry date and claim details
- From the given Toyota Camry car insurance renewal plans, select the desired plan along with additional covers
- Enter previous car policy NCB discount and
- Proceed with ‘Summary and Payment’ option
- Pay your Toyota Camry car insurance renewal premium via any of the available online payment modes
- Once you have successfully paid the premium, your Toyota Camry insurance plan will be renewed. You will receive your car policy renewal papers at your registered email id.
Ans: As per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, it is mandatory for every car owner to have a valid car insurance policy. Thus, to legally drive your Toyota Camry in India, you would need a car insurance policy. Therefore, it is suggested to buy a comprehensive Toyota Camry Car Insurance policy.
Ans: Choosing a car insurance policy depends on the type of coverage you want for your car. If you only want a third party cover, you can choose the mandatory third-party liability motor insurance policy. However, if you want also want to extend your coverage to damages sustained by your car along with third party cover, choosing a comprehensive car insurance coverage with zero depreciation cover along with roadside assistance will be the best option for you.
Ans: To raise a Toyota four-wheeler insurance claim, you are required to keep the following documents handy:
- Copy of vehicle insurance papers
- Duly signed and filled claim form
- Driving license
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Repair bills and estimates of repair estimates
Ans: Yes, you can compare Toyota Camry motor insurance plans of multiple insurers on the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and choose the plan that suits your requirements.
Ans: Follow the tips mentioned below to reduce the Toyota Camry car insurance premium:
- Protect your NCB discount
- Compare car insurance plans online
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
- Renew your car insurance policy on time
- Become a member of the Automobiles Association of India
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
28 Nov 2022You usually don’t need car insurance while shopping for cars...
23 Nov 2022With everything going online, buying new car insurance in India...
18 Nov 2022If you are new to the motor insurance world, you must have...
17 Nov 2022A car insurance policy only protects your car till its expiry date...
15 Nov 2022Purchasing car insurance is just like buying any other essential...