Toyota Urban Cruiser Car Insurance Price
|Toyota Urban Cruiser Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Toyota Urban Cruiser Car Insurance Price* (3-Year Third Party + 1-Year Own Damage)|
|Mid MT||Rs 9,02,500||Rs 7,98,000||Rs 2,620||Rs 14,570 onwards|
|High MT||Rs 9,77,500||Rs 8,69,250||Rs 2,854||Rs 14,921 onwards|
|Premium MT||Rs 9,99,900||Rs 9,31,000||Rs 3,056||Rs 15,225 onwards|
|Mid AT||Rs 10,14,900||Rs 9,31,000||Rs 3,056||Rs 15,225 onwards|
|High AT||Rs 11,02,500||Rs 10,11,750||Rs 3,322||Rs 15,622 onwards|
|Premium AT||Rs 11,73,000||Rs 10,73,500||Rs 3,524||Rs 15,926 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The car insurance price for different variants of Urban Cruiser depends on various factors like add-on covers, NCB discount, type of coverage, deductibles, etc.
Features of Toyota Urban Cruiser
The Urban Cruiser is the youngest SUV that comes in dark brown premium interiors and a spacious cabin making your daily life drive fun. The SUV is awarded with a four-star safety rating by Global NCAP. It has a powerful and fuel-efficient K-series gasoline engine for enhanced performance.
Interiors of Toyota Urban Cruiser
- For smart entry, the SUV has an engine push start and stop button.
- The SUV has steering mounted control for Bluetooth & cruise control.
- For entertainment purposes, it has an infotainment touch-screen display.
- The car is decked with Hill Hold Control on the automatic variant.
- For extra comfort, it has a front center sliding armrest with storage and a rear center armrest with the cup holder.
Exteriors of Toyota Urban Cruiser
- The Urban Cruiser is designed with high-tensile steel to offer safety and luxury. Moreover, it has dual-SRS airbags for uncompromised protection.
- For smooth drive, the SUV comes with 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
- The Toyota Urban Cruiser has stylish dual-tone exteriors with chrome accents.
- The car also offers fog lamps and dual-chamber LED projector headlamps.
- The SUV has gunmetal grey finished roof rails.
Specifications of Toyota Urban Cruiser
|Engine displacement (cc)||1462|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||103.26@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||138@4400|
|Fuel tank capacity||48 litres|
Toyota Urban Cruiser: Inclusions
With Urban Cruiser car insurance, you get protection against the following circumstances-
- Coverage for the third-party life or property damages
- Damages to the insured car in an accident
- Loss of the insured SUV in case of the theft or housebreaking
- Damage coverage against several natural or man-made disasters
- Damage caused to the car in case of fire or explosion
- The coverage is given to the insured car in case of the total loss
- Any damages covered as per the purchased add-on covers
Toyota Urban Cruiser: Exclusions
Here are some situations where your insurance provider does not provide any coverage for the damage or loss-
- Damages to the insured car due to any mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Loss arising out of the contractual liability of the SUV owner
- Any damages caused to the insured car due to drunk driving or the driver being under the influence of the intoxicating substances
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was not having valid documents, including RC of the car, car insurance policy, and driving license
- Damages caused to the insured SUV due to the regular wear and tear
- Any damages to the insured car outside the geographical boundaries mentioned in the policy documents
- Damages caused when the insured car was being used for the commercial purposes
Toyota Urban Cruiser Car Insurance: Add-ons
To enhance the coverage of your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can easily buy add-on covers by paying some extra premium-
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- NCB Protection Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protection Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Toyota Urban Cruiser Insurance Online?
By following the below steps, you can easily buy Toyota car insurance online from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited-
- Visit the 'Car Insurance' page from the drop-down menu of 'Insurance Products' on the homepage
- Enter the car number or choose any other options as per your preference
- On the next page, select your RTO and the brand along with the car model
- Next, select the variant, fuel type, and registration year of the car and proceed further
- On the next page, fill out the registration form
- Choose the desired plan from the available Toyota Urban Cruiser car insurance plans
- Also, you can view the details of the policy by clicking on 'View Policy Details'
- You can also add cover as per need from the 'Add-ons' section
- Now proceed further by clicking on the 'Summary and Payment' option
- Fill in the proposal form with the other details
- Now pay the displayed premium amount using UPI, banking cards, or the net banking mode
- Once the payment is successful, your Toyota Urban Cruiser insurance policy will be issued.
How to Renew Toyota Urban Cruiser Car Insurance Online?
Follow the below process for Toyota Urban Cruiser car insurance renewal-
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and choose 'Car Insurance' from the 'Insurance Products' drop down menu
- Enter your Toyota Urban Cruiser car number and proceed further
- Then select RTO, variant, model, registration year, and fuel type.
- Now select the previous car policy expiry date and other claim details
- From the displayed plans, choose the plan which suits you the best along with add-on covers
- Select the No Claim Bonus discount
- At last, pay the required premium amount through any of your favorable modes
Once the payment is successful, your car insurance renewal papers will be mailed to your registered mail id.
Ans: Yes, in India, as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory for every motor vehicle owner to have at least third-party liability cover. Thus, if you want to legally drive a car in India, make sure you have a valid car insurance policy.
Ans: Yes. You can easily compare multiple plans offered by insurers at Policybazaar.com and choose the one that suits you the best.
Ans: There are several ways to reduce the premium of your car insurance policy. You can follow the below tips-
- Avoid making claims for small repairs as you cannot avail benefits of NCB
- Install the anti-theft device approved by ARAI
- Calculate the car insurance premium online at Policybazaar.com
- Avoid doing modifications to your car
- Choose your IDV wisely and compare car insurance online
Ans: No, there is no need to submit any documents for the process of Toyota Urban Cruiser car insurance renewal at Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes, at Policybazaar.com, every insurance provider gives you the feature to transfer your NCB discount while renewing the policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
13 Sep 2023When buying car insurance, it is essential to have a thorough