Toyota Glanza Car Insurance Price
|Toyota Glanza Variants (2023
|Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Toyota Glanza Car Insurance Price* (1+3 Bundled Policy)|
|E MT||Rs. 6,81,000||Rs. 6,46,950||Rs. 1,676||Rs. 17,167 onwards|
|S MT||Rs. 7,70,000||Rs. 7,31,500||Rs. 1,895||Rs. 17,179 onwards|
|S AMT||Rs. 8,25,000||Rs. 7,83,750||Rs. 2,030||Rs. 18,061 onwards|
|G MT||Rs. 8,73,000||Rs. 8,29,350||Rs. 2,148||Rs. 18,360 onwards|
|G AMT||Rs. 9,28,000||Rs. 8,81,600||Rs. 2,283||Rs. 18,701 onwards|
|V MT||Rs. 9,73,000||Rs. 9,12,118||Rs. 2,994||Rs. 21,389 onwards|
|V AMT||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 9,49,905||Rs. 2,460||Rs. 19,148 onwards|
|S MT (CNG)||Rs. 8,60,000||Rs. 8,17,000||Rs. 2,042||Rs. 18,833 onwards|
|G MT (CNG)||Rs. 9,63,000||Rs. 9,14,850||Rs. 2,287||Rs. 19,560 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Toyota Glanza insurance price for different variants depends on factors like additional covers, IDV, engine capacity, NCB, etc. The prices mentioned above are for a brand-new model registered under DL1 RTO.
Features of Toyota Glanza Car
The Toyota Glanza is a 5-seater hatchback with some advanced features to offer. The car is available in a petrol and CNG engine with manual and automatic transmission. The car comes in 5 awesome shades with stylish interiors and exteriors. Some worthy features of the Toyota Glanza include tilt and telescope steering, 6 airbags, hill hold control and much more.
- The interiors of Toyota Glanza are spacious and comfortable, with premium upholstery.
- The hatchback comes with an advanced voice assistant with a Smart Playcast feature.
- The intelligent gear shift feature allows you to choose between manual and automatic without affecting your mileage.
- For easier parking, the car comes with 360 degrees surrounding view
- For a comfortable drive, the car also offers spacious legroom and headroom
- The new head-up display features let you check your speed and other details without taking your eyes off the road.
- Toyota Glanza car comes in 5 beautiful shades to choose from along with some eye-catchy exteriors
- For a clearer view, the car comes with an LED projector and daytime running lights
- The Toyota Glanza also comes with Follow Me, a home lamp that stays on when you are in a dimly lit area
- The LED fog lamps on the exterior help find a way during foggy weather
- The hatchback also comes with UV protect glass that protects you and your passengers during sunny days.
Specifications of Toyota Glanza Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||1197cc|
|Maximum power (kW[ps]@rpm)||66@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||113@4400|
|Transmission mode||Automatic and Manual|
|Fuel type||Petrol and CNG|
|Fuel tank capacity||37|
Coverage Under Toyota Glanza Car Insurance
A Toyota Glanza motor insurance policy covers the following damages and losses:
- Damages to third-party property, disability and death of a third person due to the insured car.
- Damages arising out of manmade disasters like riots, terrorist acts, etc
- Losses due to theft, housebreaking or burglary
- Losses arising out of self-ignition, explosion or fire
- Any damage to the insured Toyota Glanza due to cyclone, hurricane, floods, etc
- Damages arising out of external means such as a collision of Toyota Glanza car
- Losses sustained by the insured vehicle while it was in transit via road, rail, or water
The exclusions under the Toyota Glanza four-wheeler insurance policy are:
- Losses arising out of the mechanical and electrical breakdown of the insured car
- Damages to the insured vehicle when the driver was drunk
- Depreciation borne by the insured car and its parts
- Damages caused to the insured car when the driver was driving without a driving license
- Any damage sustained outside the geographical location as specified in the car policy
- Damages to the insured car if it's being used for purposes other than private purpose
You might be interested in
Toyota Glanza Car Insurance: Add-on
A Toyota car insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing add-on covers at an extra premium. These add-ons are:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Toyota Glanza Car Insurance Online?
To purchase or renew a Toyota Glanza car insurance online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- From the homepage of Policybazaar.com, select the “Car Insurance” tab
- For car insurance renewal, enter your car number in the given form
- If you have a brand new car, you can proceed with a “brand new car” option
- Enter the required details, such as your Toyota Glanza’s RTO, registration year, variant, etc
- Fill in the given form with the required information
- From the given plans, choose a Toyota Glanza car insurance plan and add-ons that you want
- Fill in the given form and move to ‘Summary and Payment.’
- Pay the premium using your desired payment method
- After a successful purchase, your Toyota Glanza insurance policy documents and purchase confirmation will be mailed to you.
Ans: Yes, it is necessary to buy car insurance when you purchase a car. The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 has made it compulsory for every vehicle owner in India to have at least a third-party liability car insurance policy.
Ans: The premium of your Toyota Glanza insurance can be reduced by following the tips mentioned below:
- Compare car insurance plans before purchasing
- Choose only the required add-ons
- Install an ARAI-approved anti-theft device in your car for an additional discount.
- Save up on your No Claim Bonus by not raising a claim
- Opt for voluntary deductibles
Ans: Yes, you can easily compare multiple Toyota Glanza car insurance plans online on Policybazaar.com and purchase the one that suits your needs.
Ans: To file a Toyota Glanza car insurance claim, you must first register your claim by informing the insurance company. Next, the insurer will send a surveyor to examine the damages, and the claim settlement process will begin.
Ans: There is no limit to the number of claims you can raise in a year; however, once you raise a claim, you will lose your No Claim Bonus reward. You can only redeem your NCB discount if you have had a claim-free policy year.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor