Toyota Glanza Car Insurance
Buying a Toyota Glanza car insurance is not only mandatory but can also help you protect your car from uncertain damages that it may sustain on the road. Toyota Glanza is another stylish hatchback by Toyota India. The car offers great safety features and is best suited for Indian roads.
Toyota Glanza Car Insurance Price
|Toyota Glanza Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Toyota Glanza Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|E MT||Rs. 6,39,000||Rs. 3,45,060||Rs. 3,382||Rs. 4,326 onwards|
|S MT||Rs. 7,29,000||Rs. 3,93,660||Rs. 3,858||Rs. 4,481 onwards|
|S AMT||Rs. 7,79,000||Rs. 4,20,660||Rs. 4,122||Rs. 4,568 onwards|
|G MT||Rs. 8,24,000||Rs. 3,17,160||Rs. 2,155||Rs. 6,654 onwards|
|G AMT||Rs. 8,74,000||Rs. 3,76,560||Rs. 2,558||Rs. 6,985 onwards|
|V MT||Rs. 9,19,000||Rs. 3,45,510||Rs. 2,347||Rs. 6,781 onwards|
|V AMT||Rs. 9,69,000||Rs. 4,04,910||Rs. 2,751||Rs. 7,268 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Toyota Glanza insurance price for different variants depends on factors like additional covers, IDV, engine capacity, NCB, etc.
Features of Toyota Glanza Car
The Toyota Glanza is a 5-seater hatchback with some advanced features to offer. The car is available in a petrol engine with manual and automatic transmission. The car comes in 5 awesome shades with stylish interiors and exteriors. Some worthy features of Toyota Glanza include UV protect glass, tilt and telescope steering, 6 airbags, hill hold control and much more.
- The interiors of Toyota Glanza are spacious and comfortable with premium upholstery.
- The hatchback comes with an advanced voice assistant with Smart Playcast feature
- The intelligent gear shift feature allows you to choose between manual and automatic without affecting your mileage
- To make parking easier, the car comes with 360 degrees surrounding view
- For a comfortable driver, the car also offers spacious legroom and headroom
- The new head-up display features lets you check your speed and other details without taking your eyes off the road.
- Toyota Glanza car comes in 5 beautiful shades to choose from alongwith some eye-catchy exteriors
- For a clearer view, the car comes with an LED projector and daytime running lights
- The Toyota Glanza also comes with follow me a home lamp that stays on when you are in a dimly lit area
- The LED fog lamps on the exterior help find a way during foggy weather
- The hatchback also comes with UV protect glass that protects you and your passengers during sunny days.
Specifications of Toyota Glanza Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||1197cc|
|Maximum power (kW[ps]@rpm)||66@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||113@4400|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Transmission mode||Automatic and Manual|
|Fuel tank capacity||37|
Toyota Glanza Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Toyota Glanza motor insurance policy covers the following damages and losses:
- Damages and injuries sustained by the third party due to the insured car
- Damages arising out of manmade disasters like riots, terrorist acts, etc
- Losses due to theft, housebreaking or burglary
- Losses arising out of self-ignition, explosion or fire
- Any damage to the insured Toyota Glanza due to cyclone, hurricane, floods etc
- Damages arising out of external means such as a collision of Toyota Glanza car
- Losses sustained by the insured car while it was in-transit via road, rail, or water.
Toyota Glanza Car Insurance: Exclusions
The exclusions under the Toyota Glanza four-wheeler insurance policy are:
- Losses arising out of the mechanical and electrical breakdown of the insured car
- Damages to the insured vehicle when the driver was drunk
- Depreciation borne by the insured car and its parts
- Damages caused to the insured car when the driver was driving without a driving license
- Any damage sustained outside the geographical location as specified in the car policy
- Damages to the insured car if it's being used for purposes other than private purpose
Toyota Glanza Car Insurance: Add-ons
A Toyota car insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing add-on covers at an extra premium. These add-ons are:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Toyota Glanza Car Insurance Online?
To purchase a Toyota Glanza car insurance online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- Select the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- If you do not have a car number, you can proceed without a car number
- If you have a brand new car, you can proceed with a brand new car option
- Enter the required details such as your Toyota Glanza’s RTO, registration year, variant, etc
- Fill in the given form with required information
- From the given plans, choose a Toyota Glanza car insurance plan and add-ons that you want
- Fill in the given form and move to ‘Summary and Payment’
- Pay the premium using your desired payment method
- After a successful purchase, your Toyota Glanza insurance policy documents along with purchase confirmation will be mailed to you.
How to Renew Toyota Glanza Car Insurance?
Follow these simple steps for a Toyota Glanza car insurance renewal from Policybazaar.com:
- Navigate to the ‘Car Insurance’ page from Insurance Products dropdown on the homepage
- Enter your Toyota Glanza car number
- Fill in the given form with your name, email and mobile number
- Now select your existing car policy details one by one
- Choose your desired Toyota Glanza car insurance renewal plan along with add-ons
- Enter the NCB reward received
- Proceed to premium payment
- After premium verification, make payment online via cards, UPI or net banking mode
- Once the payment is complete, your Toyota Glanza car insurance renewal papers will be sent to your email id.
Ans: Yes, it is necessary to buy car insurance when you purchase a car. The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 has made it compulsory for every vehicle owner in India to have at least a third-party liability car insurance policy.
Ans:There are two types of four-wheeler insurance policies offered in India namely third-party liability and comprehensive car insurance. The first one covers only third party damages and injuries arising out of the insured car. While the comprehensive policy covers both third party liabilities and own damages to the insured car due to an uncertain accident or mishap. Purchasing a third party liability car policy is mandatory as per the motor laws however it is always advisable to take comprehensive motor insurance as it covers both the parties and can also be enhanced with add-ons.
Ans: Yes, you can easily compare multiple Toyota Glanza car insurance plans online on Policybazaar.com and purchase the one that suits your needs.
Ans: To file a Toyota Glanza car insurance claim, you need to first register your claim by informing the insurance company. Next, the insurer will send a surveyor to examine the damages and the claim settlement process will begin.
Ans: There is no limit to the number of claims you can raise in a year, however, once you raise a claim, you will lose your No Claim Bonus reward. You can only redeem your NCB discount if you have had a claim-free policy year.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
21 Sep 2022Are you also worried about high motor insurance premium rates?...
12 Sep 2022As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, every car owner must possess...
24 Aug 2022Buying a car insurance policy is one of the best ways to protect...
23 Aug 2022Electric cars are known as the future of the automotive industry....
05 Aug 2022In India, car enthusiasts love to modify their cars with...