Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance
The Mahindra Alturas G4 is the flagship SUV of Mahindra Auto. It is a premium SUV available with a diesel engine in both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive.The SUV is also known as a rebranded version of the second generation SsangYong Rexton 2017. Read below to know its features, specifications, and Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance price in India.
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance Price
|Mahindra Alturas G4 Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy)|
|Alturas G4 2WD||Rs 28,84,760||Rs 12,46,500||Rs 12,864||Rs 18,503 onwards|
|Alturas G4 4WD||Rs 31,84,762||Rs 13,81,500||Rs 14,257||Rs 19,652 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance price may vary for each variant because of factors like IDV, NCB, car registration year, engine capacity, geographical location, add-on covers, etc.
Features of Mahindra Alturas G4
Mahindra Alturas G4 has a powerful engine with a muscular body and spacious cabin space. It has a comfortable sitting, a great finish, and a powerful take-off. For a smooth shift, it has the Mercedes-sourced 7-speed automated transmission. Also, the car is decked up with a memory profile seat feature so that it memorises the driver's preferred seating.
- The Mahindra Alturas G4 has dual front airbags, ISOFIX scales for a child seat, ABS with EBD, a brake assist system, and an emergency stop alert feature.
- It offers ultimate luxury with tan and black interiors.
- The car comes with enhanced sitting comfort with ORVM position control.
- It is equipped with an easy-access mode for the doors and the seats.
- The car also has the hill start mode for simply gliding over the hilly roads.
- This SUV has fully-ventilated seats and an electric sunroof to feel the breeze.
- The Mahindra Alturas G4 makes a strong style statement because of its towering size and muscular body.
- The SUV is equipped with a projector headlight in the 2WD variant and HID in 4WD. Though, the LED DRLs are available in both trims.
- It also has bold character lines with an upright stance.
- The premium style quotient of the car is the diamond cut 45.72 alloy wheels.
Specifications of Mahindra Alturas G4
|Engine displacement (cc)||2157|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||133.1@3800|
|Maximum torque (nm@rpm)||420@1600-2600|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Emission norm compliance||BS-VI|
|Fuel tank capacity||70|
|ARAI mileage (kmpl)||12.35|
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance policy offers coverage for the following risks-
- Damage or loss to the insured SUV due to a fire outbreak or explosion
- Damage or loss to the insured SUV in an accident or road crash
- Damage or loss to the insured car due to natural calamities, such as earthquakes, cyclones, floods, or manmade disasters, such as riots, vandalism, etc.
- Total loss or theft of the insured SUV
- Third party liabilities resulting from an accident caused by the insured car
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance: Exclusions
Mahindra Alturas G4 insurance does not offer any protection under the following circumstances-
- Damage or loss to the insured vehicle due to rash driving or improper handling
- Damage or loss to the insured car while driving without a valid driving license
- Loss or damages sustained by the car while being driven with an expired car insurance policy
- Loss or damages to the insured SUV due to regular wear and tear
- Damage or loss to the insured car while driving under the effect of intoxicating substances like alcohol or drugs
- Damage or loss to the insured car because of mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damage or loss to the insured vehicle outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy documents
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance: Add-on Covers
A Mahindra Alturas G4 car owner can easily buy add-on covers with a comprehensive car insurance policy for additional protection on payment of an extra premium amount. Some of the add-on covers are mentioned below:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- NCB Protection Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Passenger Assistance Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Tyre Damage Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to Buy Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance Online?
To buy Mahindra Alturas G4 motor insurance online, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the 'Car Insurance' page from the 'Insurance Products' dropdown menu at Policybazaar.com
- Choose between 'Proceed without a car number' or 'Brand New Car' in the available form as per your preference
- Enter your Mahindra Alturas G4 details like brand, model, registration year, location, fuel type, etc.
- Fill in your contact details and proceed with insurance prices
- Choose the Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance plan to buy
- Select the required add-on covers in your car insurance policy
- Fill in the proposal form and move further with the payment option
- Pay a premium for your motor vehicle insurance policy via any available modes - UPI, net banking, or debit/credit cards
- Once you have completed the payment, provide the details asked by the insurer to receive your Mahindra car insurance documents at your registered mail id.
How to Renew Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance Online?
The Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance renewal process is hassle-free at Policybazaar.com.
Below are the steps for Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance renewal online:
- Visit the official website of 'Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited', navigate to 'Insurance Products' and select the 'Car Insurance' option
- Fill in your car registration number to view prices
- You can also avoid entering your car number and instead provide its details to proceed
- Choose your existing policy expiry date and select whether you have raised a claim or not
- Find several options for Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance renewal quotes
- Choose any add-on cover as per your need for your selected
- Select the NCB (No Claim Bonus) per cent for the existing Mahindra Alturas G4 insurance policy
- Click on 'Secure Payment' to process further
- After premium verification, complete your payment via any of the displayed payment modes
- On successful payment, your Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance policy will be renewed, and you will receive the renewed policy documents at your registered email id.
Ans:Yes, it is mandatory to have at least a third-party car insurance policy for your Mahindra Alturas G4. This is because driving your car without a valid insurance policy is an offence, and you might end up paying hefty penalties.
Ans: You can easily buy a car insurance policy for your Mahindra Alturas G4, either online or offline. However, it is always advised to buy it online because it is more convenient, easy, and hassle-free than buying it offline.
Ans:Yes, the Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance renewal process can be easily done online at Policybazaar.com. It takes less than 5 minutes to buy a car insurance plan as per your need and budget on making your payment online.
Ans:The premium amount for a comprehensive car insurance policy for your Mahindra Alturas G4 depends upon various factors like model variant, car’s age, IDV, location, etc. You can use a car insurance calculator on Policybazaar.com to estimate the premium before buying a policy.
Ans:Yes. You can cancel your car insurance policy for your Mahindra Alturas G4 car after buying.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
17 May 2022KP in car insurance refers to the Key Protect add-on cover that...
12 May 2022When it comes to transmission systems in cars, there are two...
09 May 2022A car insurance policy is not just a mandatory requirement but...
06 May 2022If you are planning to get a CNG kit fitted in your car or...
02 May 2022Yes, you can claim insurance for car scratches and dents in India...