Mahindra XUV700 Variants with Car Insurance Price
The following table represents the Mahindra XUV700 variants with their estimated car insurance price:
|Mahindra XUV700 Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Mahindra XUV700 Insurance Price*
|AX3 Diesel||Rs. 17,42,410||Rs. 16,55,290||Rs. 5,694||Rs. 39,102 onwards|
|AX3 Petrol||Rs. 16,98,800||Rs. 16,13,860||Rs. 7,262||Rs. 36,884 onwards|
|AX5 Petrol||Rs. 17,82,301||Rs. 16,92,282||Rs. 7,048||Rs. 39,329 onwards|
|AX7 Diesel||Rs. 21,20,601||Rs.20,14,571||Rs. 6,930||Rs. 41,289 onwards|
|MX Petrol||Rs. 14,00,801||Rs.13,30,761||Rs. 4,578||Rs. 37,126 onwards|
|MX Diesel||Rs. 14,44,601||Rs.13,05,205||Rs. 5,873||Rs. 35,381 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Mahindra XUV700 insurance price may change depending on the car's age, RTO, coverage type, claim history, etc. The quotes mentioned above are for a 2023 car registered under DL1 RTO.
Features of Mahindra XUV700 Car
If you are looking for a family SUV, the Mahindra XUV700 will check all the boxes with its dynamic performance, aggressive design, and luxurious interiors. Following are the best-of-segment features of the Mahindra SUV700 car:
- The interiors of the Mahindra XUV700 are grand and luxurious.
- The car has an Integrated Dual HD Superscreen with eye-catching visuals and amazing connectivity.
- With immersive first-in-class 3D surround sound with 12 speakers, you feel like you are in a live concert.
- The car also comes with a Driver Drowsiness Detection that detects your drowsiness and sends you a vibration alert.
- The Mahindra XUV700 car offers striking exteriors and comes in 5 colour variants.
- The car also offers first-in-class, flush-fitted door handles.
- Diamond-cut alloy wheels give it a standard SUV look.
- The SUV also comes with an imposing grille with satin-chrome inserts along with clear-view LED headlamps.
Specifications of Mahindra XUV700 Car
|Engine type||2.2 L Turbo Diesel/Petrol|
|Displacement (CC)||2198 cc|
|Max power (kW@rpm)||147@5000|
|Max torque (Nm@rpm)||380@1750-3000|
|Transmission type||6-speed automatic|
|Fuel capacity (litres)||60|
Mahindra XUV700 Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Mahindra car insurance policy will provide coverage against the following adversities:
- Damage sustained by the insured car in a road accident or due to a collision
- Partial/total loss of the insured vehicle due to theft or burglary
- Damage caused to a third-party car or property by the insured car
- Permanent disability, bodily injuries or death caused to a third party involved in an accident due to the car
- Damage caused to the vehicle due to natural calamities such as cyclones, earthquakes, storms, floods, etc.
- Accidental damage caused to the car due to man-made risks such as fire breakout, civil unrest involving strikes, riots, etc., are also covered under the Mahindra car insurance policy.
Mahindra XUV700 Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Your insurer will not provide any compensation under your Mahindra XUV700 car insurance policy in the following circumstances:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured SUV
- Regular wear and tear of the car and its parts
- Depreciation levied on the car parts is not covered
- Damages sustained by the insured car if being used for commercial activities
- Damages sustained by the insured vehicle if being driven without a valid driving license
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants such as alcohol and drugs
- Damage inflicted on the car due to war or nuclear activities
- Damage caused outside the geographical location as mentioned in the policy.
Mahindra XUV700 Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
You can also opt for add-on covers available with your Mahindra XUV700 car insurance policy and enjoy the benefits of extended coverage.
Following are the most commonly bought add-on covers with Mahindra XUV700 car insurance:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Zero Dep Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Mahindra XUV700 Car Insurance Policy Online?
Buying or renewing car insurance online is quite easy and convenient. You can follow the steps given below to buy the best car insurance from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited within minutes:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar.com and select “Car Insurance” from the homepage
- Provide the car’s registration number in the given form
- Provide additional details related to the vehicle, such as variant type, RTO location, registration year
- Enter contact details in the given registration form
- Choose the Mahindra XUV700 car insurance policy you have decided to buy, along with add-ons
- Proceed by paying final premium online
- Once completed, your Mahindra XUV700 car insurance policy will be legal and valid and shared with you over the registered email ID.
Mahindra XUV700 Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, IRDAI rules and regulations state that any insurance policy purchased online, only from a registered insurance company, will be considered valid and legal in India.
Q2: Can I continue the accumulated No Claim Bonus from my previous vehicle to my new Mahindra XUV700?
Ans: Yes, you can conveniently continue the No Claim Bonus by contacting your insurance company and following the requested steps. Make sure that the previous vehicle was of the same type as your new vehicle.
Q3: Will my Mahindra XUV700 be inspected during car insurance renewal if I fail to renew it before the expiry period?
Ans: Yes, your car would be subject to inspection by your insurance company whenever you renew it next if you are not able to renew it before the last date of expiry.
Hence, ensure that you renew your car insurance on time to enjoy additional discounts from the insurer.
Q4: Will I also be required to purchase a new car insurance policy if I buy a second-hand Mahindra XUV700?
Ans: If the seller has already purchased/renewed a valid car insurance policy for the Mahindra XUV700 at the time of the transfer, you will not be required to buy a new car insurance policy. However, you will have to be required to purchase a new one or renew the motor insurance if it has lapsed after you bought it.
Ans: Mahindra car insurance prices can differ from one insurance company to another. The cost of car insurance also depends on many other factors, such as variant type, registration location of the car, year of registration, and add-on covers. Make sure you compare and buy the best motor insurance for your new vehicle from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: You can check the NCB received on your car insurance policy from the insurer’s website or by logging into your account on Policybazaar.com.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
Explore more Mahindra models
- Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance
- Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance
- Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance
- Mahindra XUV500 Car Insurance
- Mahindra Thar Car Insurance
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT Car Insurance
- Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance
- Mahindra Verito Car Insurance
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance
- Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance
- Mahindra TUV Car Insurance