Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance
When you buy a Mahindra Xylo car insurance online, it protects your insured car against multiple unanticipated road emergencies arising out of events like accident, collision, fire, etc. Mahindra Xylo is one of the most popular SUVs among Indian car owners offering powerful performance along with some amazing features.
Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance Price
|Mahindra Xylo Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive Car insurance policy)|
|H8 ABS||Rs. 10,17,000||Rs. 3,16,080||Rs. 3,262||Rs. 8,787 onwards|
|H4||Rs. 10,19,000||Rs. 3,06,000||Rs. 3,158||Rs. 10,495 onwards|
|H4 ABS||Rs. 10,51,000||Rs. 4,14,060||Rs. 4,555||Rs. 8,831 onwards|
|H9||Rs. 11,53,000||Rs. 3,54,600||Rs. 3,659||Rs. 8,896 onwards|
|H8 ABS||Rs. 12,13,000||Rs. 3,17,520||Rs. 3,277||Rs. 8,791 onwards|
|D2||Rs. 8,86,000||Rs. 3,33,429||Rs. 3,668||Rs. 8,648 onwards|
|D4||Rs. 9,32,000||Rs. 3,50,949||Rs. 3,860||Rs. 8,867 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Mahindra Xylo car insurance price for multiple variants depends on factors like RTO, claim history, IDV, add-ons opted and more.
Specifications of Mahindra Xylo Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||2179 to 2489|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||93.7@3600|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||218@1400-2600|
|Fuel tank capacity||55 litres|
|Seating capacity||7 and 8|
Features of Mahindra Xylo Car
Mahindra Xylo is a 7 to 8 seater fully-featured SUV offering 2 diesel engines with Manual transmission. The car has some great features some of which include power steering, child safety locks, central locking and more. Mahindra Xylo is also spacious with good pickup and less maintenance cost.
- From comfort, and safety to space, the Mahindra Xylo has many noteworthy interior features.
- The SUV comes with Electronic Multi-Tripmeter that helps in measuring distance digitally instead of traditional trip meters.
- For safety purposes, the car offers a seatbelt warning, passenger airbag, driver airbag, crash sensor and more
- From the exterior, the SUV offers a rugged sporty look and is available in 6 different colours
- To increase visibility during foggy weather, the SUV also offers front and rear fog lights.
- Some other exterior features of Mahindra Xylo include rear window wiper and washer, rear window defogger, wheel covers, side stepper, etc.
Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Mahindra Xylo car insurance policy offers coverage against the following losses and damages:
- Any damage arising out of external means such as a road accident or collision is covered in Mahindra Xylo four-wheeler insurance
- Damages arising out of manmade acts like strikes, terrorist acts, riots, etc are included
- Losses arising out of theft or burglary of the insured car are also covered
- Any loss or damage caused to the insured car due to natural disasters like cyclones, tempest, storms, landslides, rockslides, etc.
- Damages to the insured vehicle while it was in-transit via any mode of transport are covered in the Mahindra Xylo car insurance policy
- Losses arising out of fire, or explosion of the insured Mahindra Xylo are also included in the policy coverage
Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance: Exclusions
Damages and losses that are not covered under a Mahindra Xylo car insurance policy include:
- Any damage arising out of contractual liability of the owner driver is not covered under a Mahindra Xylo four-wheeler insurance policy
- Losses caused to the insured car due to mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured car
- Damages arising outside the geographical area as specified in the Mahindra Xylo car insurance policy
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs are included in the policy
- Any loss caused to the insured vehicle when the driver was driving without a driving license are covered under the Mahindra Xylo vehicle insurance policy
- Damages to the insured car when used for commercial purposes are also excluded
Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance: Add-ons
You can also enhance the coverage of your Mahindra car insurance policy include:
- Personal Baggage Cover
- NCB Protect
- Key Protect Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Engine Assistance Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance Online?
Follow these simple steps to buy Mahindra Xylo car insurance online:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and navigate to the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu on the homepage
- Go with ‘Proceed without a car number’ or a ‘Brand New Car’ option
- Now select your car details such as car model, RTO, fuel type, variant and registration year
- Now fill in the required information to register
- From the given Mahindra Xylo car insurance plans of multiple insurers, select the desired plan
- Also choose the desired additional covers along with your plan
- Now proceed with ‘Summary and Payment’
- Once your premium is verified, you can make payment via your desired payment mode.
- After the payment is complete, you will receive the documents of your Mahindra Xylo car insurance via email.
How to Renew Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance?
For a hassle-free Mahindra Xylo car insurance renewal, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited i.e.Policybazaar.com
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- In the given form, enter your car number
- Fill in the form with required details
- Enter car details such as car model, variant, fuel type, etc
- Select previous policy expiry date and details of the last claim
- Now select the desired Mahindra Xylo car insurance plan along with additional covers
- Enter previous policy No Claim Bonus discount
- Proceed with premium payment
- After premium verification, make payment via cards, net banking, or UPI
- Once the payment is complete, your Mahindra Xylo car insurance renewal online will be complete. You will receive your policy papers at your email address.
Ans: You can purchase Mahindra Xylo car insurance online on Policybazaar.com. All you need to do is visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page, and enter your car number and other details. Compare plans of multiple insurers and choose the desired plan. Now pay the premium via your desired payment mode and your Mahindra Xylo car insurance policy will be issued within minutes.
Ans: No, you will not need any document to renew your Mahindra Xylo car insurance plan from Policybazaar.com. All you need to know are the details of your car such as car number, RTO, registration year, etc.
Ans: Here are some useful tips that you can follow to reduce Mahindra Xylo car insurance price:
- Retain your NCB discount
- Compare car insurance plans online
- Renew car insurance on time
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
- Increase your voluntary deductibles
Ans: If you are a Policybazaar customer, you can simply sign in from your account on our homepage and check your Mahindra car insurance policy status. Or you can also log in to the insurer’s official website to get the details of your Mahindra Xylo car insurance policy status.
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to raise a Mahindra Xylo car insurance claim:
- Car Insurance papers
- Copy of driving license
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Police FIR
- Duly signed and filled claim form
- Bills of repair and estimates of repair
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
28 Nov 2022You usually don’t need car insurance while shopping for cars...
23 Nov 2022With everything going online, buying new car insurance in India...
18 Nov 2022If you are new to the motor insurance world, you must have...
17 Nov 2022A car insurance policy only protects your car till its expiry date...
15 Nov 2022Purchasing car insurance is just like buying any other essential...