Mahindra Verito Car Insurance
A Mahindra Verito car insurance covers your four-wheeler from unforeseen damages arising out of road accidents, strikes, etc.One of the most stylish and fuel-efficient sedans, Mahindra Verito was launched by the Mahindra Group in 2011. The car offers multiple features and is best suited for Indian roads.
Features of Mahindra Verito
A 5 seater sedan, Mahindra Verito comes in petrol, and diesel engines having a manual transmission. The car comes in 8 beautiful colours and offers incredible safety, driving and control features. Not only this, but the exteriors of the car are also very elegant and well-designed.
- The interiors of Mahindra Verito have been designed to offer room and comfort to drivers and passengers.
- The sedan comes with variometric AC with ergonomic controls.
- It also offers the widest rear seats for passengers along with three head restraints.
- To offer enhanced safety, the car comes with an anti-lock braking system, anti-theft engine immobiliser, and childproof rear door locks.
- The Mahindra Verito sedan also offers sophisticated exteriors along with masculine bold and cuts that give it an elegant look.
- The car also comes with stylish front fog lamps that increase visibility during bad weather.
- The wheels of the Mahindra Verito car are strong alloy wheels.
- The door and side-view mirrors of the car are body-coloured giving it a bolder look.
Specifications of Mahindra Verito Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||Diesel: 1461
|Maximum power (kW@rpm)||65@4000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||160@2000|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Fuel tank capacity||50 litres|
Mahindra Verito Car Insurance Price for Different Models
|Mahindra Verito Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Mahindra Verito Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|G2||Rs. 5,52,077||Rs. 1,85,679||Rs. 1,829||Rs. 3,724 onwards|
|G4||Rs. 5,74,299||Rs. 1,92,783||Rs. 1,899||Rs. 3,743 onwards|
|G6 Executive||Rs. 6,30,000||Rs. 2,52,810||Rs. 2,781||Rs. 8,464 onwards|
|D2||Rs.7,48,370||Rs. 2,21,018||Rs. 2,177||Rs. 3,820 onwards|
|D4||Rs. 7,72,617||Rs. 2,73,311||Rs. 2,870||Rs. 3,814 onwards|
|D6||Rs. 8,45,154||Rs. 3,01,902||Rs. 3,170||Rs. 3,876 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Mahindra Verito car insurance price for multiple variants depends on many factors like IDV, add-ons opted, type of car policy, NCB discount and more.
Mahindra Verito Car Insurance: Inclusions
The inclusions provided under the Mahindra car insurance policy include:
- Damages to the insured vehicle due to manmade disasters like riots, strikes, etc.
- Damages sustained by the insured car due to cyclones, landslides, rockslides and other natural calamities
- Any loss arising out of theft, burglary or housebreaking
- Any loss arising out of the fire, self-ignition or explosion
- Damages to the insured car when it was in transit via railways, roadways, waterways and airways
- Any third party damage such as third party death, injury and property damages.
Mahindra Verito Car Insurance: Exclusions
Risks or damages that are not covered under Mahindra Verito motor insurance include:
- Damages caused to the insured car due to mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damages arising out of a contractual liability of the owner
- Losses sustained by the insured car when it was being driven outside the specified geographical limits
- Damages to the insured car when the driver was drunk-driving the vehicle
- Damages sustained by the insured vehicle when the driver was not having a valid driving license
- Losses caused to the insured vehicle when it was being used for purposes other than commercial purpose
- Losses arising out of nuclear war or civil war
Mahindra Verito Car Insurance: Add-ons
The additional covers offered under Mahindra Verito Car policy are mentioned below:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to Buy Mahindra Verito Car Insurance Online?
Purchasing a Mahindra Verito four-wheeler insurance is a simple process. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
- Go to the 'Car Insurance' page from the Insurance Products dropdown
- Select 'Proceed without a car number' or with ‘Brand New Car' in the given form.
- Select RTO, car brand and variant in this step
- Enter the registration year of the car
- Enter previous policy expiry date and previous claim details
- Choose the preferred Mahindra Verito insurance plan from the mentioned car plans.
- Choose the additional covers that you want to buy.
- Select the No Claim Bonus discount
- Verify the rest of the details on the next page
- Proceed with 'Summary and Payment'
- Pay the premium amount once it has been verified by the insurer
- After successful payment, your Mahindra Verito car insurance documents will be sent to your mail and your purchase will be complete.
How to Renew Mahindra Verito Car Insurance Online?
For Mahindra Verito car insurance renewal online, visit Policybazaar.com and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the 'Car Insurance' page from the Insurance Products menu
- Enter your car number and select 'View Instant Quotes'
- Select the registration year of your vehicle
- Fill in the given form and proceed with four-wheeler insurance plans
- Select the car policy expiry date along with claim details
- Choose the desired Mahindra Verito car insurance renewal plan and the preferred add-ons
- Select the No Claim Bonus discount of your previous car policy
- Confirm rest of the details and proceed with premium payment
- After premium verification, pay the amount via chosen payment method
- After successful payment, your Mahindra Verito car insurance renewal will be complete. Your car policy renewal papers will be mailed to you.
Mahindra Verito Car Insurance: FAQs
Ans: Yes. As per the motor laws of India, it is mandatory for every car owner to have a valid car insurance policy to drive on Indian roads.
Ans:Yes, you can easily transfer your earned No Claim Bonus discount whenever you change your insurance company. Almost every insurer provides the feature of transferring NCB discounts.
Ans:Yes, you can renew your Mahindra Verito car policy after comparing insurance plans from different insurers on Policybazaar.com.
Ans:Yes, you will require the following documents to raise a claim under Mahindra Verito motor insurance policy:
- Car’s insurance papers
- A copy of Registration Certificate
- A copy of driving license
- A copy of Police FIR
- Repair Bills and estimates of repairs
Ans: Yes. You can compare Mahindra Verito motor insurance plans from various car insurance companies on Policybazaar.com before choosing one.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
19 May 2022When you buy a car, you get a temporary vehicle registration...
17 May 2022KP in car insurance refers to the Key Protect add-on cover that...
12 May 2022When it comes to transmission systems in cars, there are two...
09 May 2022A car insurance policy is not just a mandatory requirement but...
06 May 2022If you are planning to get a CNG kit fitted in your car or...