Mahindra TUV 300 Car Insurance Price
|Mahindra TUV 300 Variants (2018 Registration)
|Insured Declared Value* (IDV)
|Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)
|Estimated Mahindra TUV 300 Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive Car insurance policy)
|Rs. 4,160 onwards
|Rs. 4,243 onwards
|Rs. 4,367 onwards
|T10 Dual Tone
|Rs. 4,381 onwards
Disclaimer*: The Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance price for different variants depends on various factors like NCB discount, coverage, add-ons, deductibles and more.
Features of Mahindra TUV 300 Car
A Mahindra TUV 300 is a 7 seater SUV with manual transmission and a diesel engine. The car being under the affordable segment has also won the 'Value for Money Car of the Year' award in 2016. Mahindra TUV 300 is a tough and stylish SUV with 7 variants. The car boasts a higher fuel tank capacity and is said to have some advanced interior and exterior features.
Interiors of Mahindra TUV 300 Car
- Mahindra TUV 300 is a powerful SUV with luxurious and spacious interiors
- From legroom, boot space to headroom, the car is spacious enough to accommodate driver and passengers with full comfort
- The SUV also offers a touchscreen multimedia system for infotainment purposes
- For storage purposes, the SUV provides multiple cup and bottle holders along with other storage options as well.
- Some other worthy interior features of Mahindra TUV 300 include a tachometer, electronic trip meter, digital odometer, glove compartment, etc.
Exteriors of Mahindra TUV 300 Car
- The SUV comes in 7 colours to choose from all of them offering a stunning exterior design
- The look of Mahindra TUV 300 is stylish with rugged dynamics giving the car an eye-catchy appearance
- With tubeless tyres, the SUV offers a smooth and comfortable ride even on bumpy roads
- Some other useful exterior features of Mahindra TUV 300 are adjustable headlights, power antenna, body coloured bumpers, black front grille design and more.
Specifications of Mahindra TUV 300 Car
|Engine displacement (cc)
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)
|Fuel tank capacity
Mahindra TUV 300 Car Insurance: Inclusions
Losses and damages that are included in a Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance policy are:
- Damages caused to the insured car while it was in transit via road, rail, air or water
- Any third party damage such as disability, death or property damage of the third party are included in policy coverage
- Loss of the insured vehicle due to its theft and housebreaking
- Damages sustained by the insured Mahindra TUV 300 due to manmade acts like strikes, riots, are also covered in the car insurance policy
- Losses to the insured car due to natural calamities like cyclones, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc. are covered
- Damages caused due to explosion, fire or self-ignition of the insured Mahindra TUV 300
- Any damage arising out of external means for instance a road accident is also included in four-wheeler insurance coverage
Mahindra TUV 300 Car Insurance: Exclusions
A Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance policy does not cover the following risks and damages:
- Any mechanical or electrical failure of the insured car is not covered in the car policy
- Damages arising out of contractual liability of the car owner
- Any loss caused to the insured car as a result of drunk driving is not included in policy coverage
- Damages sustained by the insured Mahindra TUV 300 when the driver was found not carrying a driving license
- Damages caused to the insured car due to ageing, wear and tear or depreciation
- Any damage sustained by the insured car outside the geographical scope of the policy are excluded
- Damages caused to the insured car when being used for commercial purposes are also not covered in the car insurance policy
Mahindra TUV 300 Car Insurance: Add-ons
Policyholders can also increase the coverage of their Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance policy by purchasing some add-ons. These additional covers include:
- NCB Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Consumables Cover
- Zero Dep Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Mahindra TUV 300 Car Insurance Online?
Follow these simple steps to purchase a Mahindra car insurance online from Policybazaar.com:
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu on the homepage
- Enter your car number or if you don’t have a car number yet, select any of the other two options
- Now select your car’s RTO and brand that is ‘Mahindra’ along with car model
- Select fuel type, variant and registration year of the car and proceed further
- Now fill the registration form on the next page
- From the available Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance plans, choose the desired plan. You can also view the policy in detail by selecting ‘view Policy Details
- Select the desired additional covers from the ‘Add-ons’ section
- Proceed with the ‘Summary and Payment’ option
- Fill in the proposal form with the rest of the details
- Pay the premium amount using bank cards, UPI or net banking mode
- After successful payment, your Mahindra TUV 300 insurance policy will be issued.
How to Renew Mahindra TUV 300 Car Insurance?
For Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance renewal, follow these steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- From the Insurance Products dropdown, navigate to the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- Enter your Mahindra TUV 300 car number and proceed forward
- Now select RTO, brand, model, variant, fuel type and registration year
- Select previous car policy expiry date and claim details
- From the given plans, choose a Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance renewal plan along with add-ons
- Select the NCB discount
- Pay the premium amount via any of the payment methods
- Once the payment has been made, your Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance renewal papers will be mailed to you
Ans: As per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act 1988, it is mandatory for every car owner to at least have valid third party liability insurance for his/her car. Thus, if you want to drive in India legally, you must have a valid car insurance policy.
Ans: Yes. You can easily compare the Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance premium from multiple insurers on Policybazaar.com and choose the one that suits your needs.
Ans: To reduce the premium of Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance online, you can follow these tips:
- Avoid making a claim in a policy year
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
- Compare car insurance premium using Car Insurance Premium Calculator on Policybazaar.com
- Avoid unnecessary car modifications
- Choose your IDV wisely
Ans: There is no need for any document while renewing your Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance from Policybazaar.com. It's a very simple process and can be done without any paperwork.
Q5. Can I transfer my NCB while renewing my Mahindra TUV 300 car insurance policy from another insurer?
Ans: Yes. Every insurer gives you this feature to transfer your existing No Claim Bonus discount while renewing your car insurance policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance
Explore more Mahindra models
- Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance
- Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance
- Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance
- Mahindra XUV700 Car Insurance
- Mahindra XUV500 Car Insurance
- Mahindra Thar Car Insurance
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT Car Insurance
- Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance
- Mahindra Verito Car Insurance
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance
- Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance
#Rs 2094/- per annum is the price for third-party motor insurance for private cars (non-commercial) of not more than 1000cc
*Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.