Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance Price
Here are all the models of Maruti Suzuki Ignis car with their insurance prices:
|Maruti Suzuki Ignis Variants (2023 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance Price* (1+ 3 Bundled Policy)|
|Sigma||Rs. 5,84,000||Rs. 5,49,422||Rs. 1,626||Rs. 16,126 onwards|
|Delta||Rs. 6,38,000||Rs. 6,38,000||Rs. 3,249||Rs. 14,844 onwards|
|Zeta||Rs. 6,96,000||Rs. 6,42,912||Rs. 3,536||Rs. 15,046 onwards|
|AMT Delta||Rs. 6,93,000||Rs. 6,50,841||Rs. 3,580||Rs. 15,077 onwards|
|AMT Zeta||Rs. 7,51,000||Rs. 7,05,070||Rs. 3,878||Rs. 15,287 onwards|
|Alpha||Rs. 7,61,000||Rs. 7,22,952||Rs. 3,976||Rs. 15,356 onwards|
|AMT Alpha||Rs. 8,16,000||Rs. 7,75,202||Rs. 4,264||Rs. 15,558 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Ignis insurance price depends on various factors such as car make, model, IDV, No claim bonus, etc.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Ignis
Maruti Suzuki Ignis is a popular hatchback that comes in a petrol engine offering both automatic and manual transmission. Some of the many features of this car include:
- The interiors of Maruti Suzuki Ignis are vibrant, spacious, and comfortable enough for a relaxed drive.
- The Smartplay studio in the car lets you communicate and navigate using steering mounting and voice controls.
- To help drivers easily park their car in the toughest spots, the car comes with a rear camera parking feed.
- Automatic Climate Control feature allows you to maintain a desired temperature in the car's cabin.
- The car comes with adjustable steering for a comfortable driving experience.
- Safety features like ABS, dual front airbags, and seatbelt pre-tensioners with force limiters offer enhanced safety to the driver and passengers.
- For an enhanced sporty look, the car is equipped with a striking rear roof spoiler and roof rails.
- The car has 7 variants and is available in 9 bold colours.
- The toughness of the car increases with 15” all-black alloy wheels and sturdy front & rear skid plates.
- For better visibility, the Maruti Suzuki Ignis comes with LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs.
- The car also comes with fog lamps to help drivers see clearly during foggy weather.
- The car has been specifically built to offer smooth driving on the busy roads of India and is considered a tough urban hatchback.
Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Ignis
|Engine displacement (cc)||1197|
|Maximum power (kW@rpm)||61@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||113@4200|
|Transmission mode||Automatic and Manual|
|Fuel tank capacity||32 litres|
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance: Inclusions
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis motor insurance policy covers expenses arising out of the following damages:
- Accidental damages to the third party, such as third-party demise, bodily injury, or property damages.
- Damages to the insured Maruti Suzuki Ignis car due to manmade acts like riots, strikes, terrorist acts, etc.
- Loss or damage to the insured vehicle due to fire, and self-ignition or lighting.
- Damages or losses that arise due to theft, housebreaking, or burglary of the insured car.
- Damages due to natural calamities like cyclones, hurricanes, earthquakes, slides, etc.
- Any external accidental damage, such as a road accident.
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance: Exclusions
Risks that are not covered under the Maruti Suzuki Ignis motor insurance policy include:
- Damages sustained by the insured car if it's being used beyond specified geographical limits.
- Loss or damage arising as a result of civil war or nuclear attacks.
- Damages caused to the insured Maruti Suzuki Ignis when the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was driving without a driving license.
- Damages caused due to electrical or mechanical failure of the car.
- Any contractual liability of the policyholder towards the car.
- Damages sustained when the private car was being used for commercial purposes.
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance: Add-ons
The coverage of a Maruti Ignis four-wheeler insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing additional covers on payment of an extra premium amount. These add-ons include:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Consumable Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance Online?
To buy or renew Maruti car insurance online, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- From Policybazaar.com, go to the ‘Car Insurance’ tabfrom the homepage of the website.
- On the form, select ‘Proceed without a car number or “Brand New Car’ if you have a new car
- If its car insurance renewal, enter your car number on the form and proceed further
- Enter your car details like model, RTO, fuel type, registration year, etc.
- Fill in the required information and proceed with prices
- Choose the suitable Maruti Ignis four-wheeler insurance plan along with required add-on covers
- Fill in the proposal form and proceed with premium payment
- Pay the premium via bank cards, net banking, UPI, etc.
- After the payment is complete, you will be required to fill in some details to receive your motor insurance document papers.
- Your Maruti Suzuki Ignis car insurance confirmation and policy papers will be sent to your email address.
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Insurance: FAQs
Ans: Yes. As per the motor laws of India, it is mandatory for every car owner in India to have a third-party liability motor policy. Therefore, you need to buy car insurance for your Maruti Suzuki Ignis car.
Ans: Yes, you can transfer your existing NCB discount when you renew your car insurance from any other insurer. For this, you will need an NCB Certificate from your previous insurer.
Ans: You can compare Maruti Suzuki Ignis insurance plans from multiple insurance companies on Policybazaar.com and choose the one that suits your requirements.
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to register a claim under the Maruti Suzuki Ignis motor insurance policy:
- A copy of the valid driving license
- A copy of the car’s Registration Certificate
- Copy of four-wheeler insurance papers
- A copy of the Police FIR
- Repair estimates and bills
- Duly signed claim form
Ans: The motor insurance premium of your Maruti Suzuki Ignis car will depend on factors like:
- The registration year of the car
- The model variant of the car
- IDV of the car
- Type of car insurance
- Fuel type
- Engine capacity
- Geographical location
- No Claim Bonus
- Discounts offered on premium
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
11 Dec 2023You must have read or heard about the term “Full Coverage Car
11 Dec 2023As winters can be especially jarring for people in certain parts
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance