Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
Getting a car for yourself requires a lot of consideration but you must also give equal consideration to purchasing a car insurance policy for your prized possession. A Maruti Suzuki Zen car insurance policy covers your Zen car financially and legally if it sustains unforeseen damages such as a collision on road.
Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance Price for Different Variants
Here are some popular Maruti Zen car models with their car insurance prices:
|Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Maruti Zen Car Insurance Premium (Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|LX||Rs. 3,40,000||Rs1,71,152||Rs. 999||Rs. 3,102 onwards|
|Classic||Rs. 3,40,000||Rs. 1,50,059||Rs. 1,126||Rs. 3,320 onwards|
|LXI||Rs. 3,66,000||Rs. 1,44,941||Rs. 1,088||Rs. 3,191 onwards|
|VX||Rs. 3,66,000||Rs. 1,42,375||Rs. 1069||Rs. 3,171 onwards|
|VXI||Rs. 3,92,000||Rs. 1,55,273||Rs. 1,165||Rs. 3,269 onwards|
|D||Rs. 4,02,000||Rs. 1,52,226||Rs. 1,257||Rs. 9,164 onwards|
**Disclaimer: The Maruti Zen car insurance price for different variants depend on factors like engine displacement, NCB, Insured Declared Value, add-ons and more.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Zen Car
Maruti Zen is one of the most popular 5-seater hatchback cars manufactured by Maruti Suzuki. It was launched for the first time in 1993 and soon became one of the most sought-after cars for small families. This petrol engine car was loved for its stylish design, efficient performance and pocket-friendly cost. In fact, Zen was considered India’s first world car and was exported to different parts of the world.
Interiors of Maruti Suzuki Zen Car
- The interiors of Zen are good old classic interiors and comfortable with fabric upholstery.
- The car comes with electronic power steering ensures more control and better grip for the driver
- Maruti Suzuki Zen also comes with a five-speed ultra-slick gearbox making it a premium car of its time.
- Some other interior features of the hatchback include a dual-tone interior theme, electronic power steering, gear knob with metal finish and more.
Exteriors of Maruti Suzuki Zen Car
- When it comes to exteriors, the car comes in 5 striking colours to choose from
- Zen is an elegant hatchback with attractive head and tail lamps on the outside
- The two-tone colour scheme makes the car look more classic
- Some notable exterior features of the car include body-coloured bumpers, moulded door trims, front and rear fog lamps, etc.
Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Zen Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||Diesel: 1527
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||60@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||78@4500|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
|Fuel type||Diesel and Petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity||35 litres|
Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance: Inclusions
Damages that are included in a Maruti Zen four-wheeler insurance policy coverage are:
- Third-party liabilities like third-party property damage, death and disability of third person are included in policy coverage
- Damages arising out of manmade acts like terrorist acts, strikes and riots
- Losses caused to the insured Maruti Zen car due to natural calamities like a hurricane, earthquakes, etc.
- Any in-transit damage caused to the insured car is also covered in the Maruti Suzuki Zen car insurance policy
- Damages arising out of external means such as a road accident
- Losses arising out of theft and burglary of the insured Maruti Zen car are covered in policy coverage
- Any loss caused to the insured car due to fire, self-ignition or explosion of the insured Maruti Suzuki Zen car.
Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance: Exclusions
A Maruti Zen insurance excludes covering the following damages:
- Damages arising out of contractual liability of the owner of the car are not covered in the Maruti car insurance policy
- Any damage sustained by the insured car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol are also excluded
- Damages caused when the driver was driving without a valid driving license
- Any damage sustained by the insured Maruti Suzuki Zen car outside the specified geographical location
- Damages to the insured vehicle if it's being used for commercial purposes are also not covered under four-wheeler insurance policy
- Damages sustained by the insured car due to regular wear and tear are also excluded from policy coverage
Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance: Add-ons
A policyholder can enhance the coverage of his/her Maruti Zen car insurance policy by purchasing additional covers at extra premium amount:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Consumables Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance Online?
Visit Policybazaar.com and follow these steps to purchase a Maruti Suzuki car insurance online:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, head to the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- Select the ‘Proceed without a car number’ or the “Brand New Car’ option.
- Select the RTO, model of your Maruti Suzuki car i.e. Zen and car variant
- Select the registration year of your car and proceed forward
- Fill in the required details in the given form
- From the given Maruti Zen car insurance plans, choose the desired plan and additional cover that
- Accurately fill in the proposal form
- Pay the premium via UPI, net banking or bank cards.
- Once the premium has been paid, you will receive a soft copy of your Maruti Suzuki Zen car insurance policy documents at your email id.
How to Renew Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance?
For Maruti Zen car insurance renewal, follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage, visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- Now enter your zen car number and proceed forward
- Enter the details of your Zen car such as RTO, model, variant and registration year of your car
- Select your previous policy expiry date and previous claim details
- Now from the given Maruti Zen car insurance renewal plans, choose the desired plan
- Along with the plan, choose the desired add-on cover
- Now proceed with final premium payment, via the desired online payment mode
Once you have successfully paid the premium amount, your car insurance renewal will be complete.
Ans: Follow these tips to reduce Maruti Zen car insurance premium:
- Do not raise a claim in a policy year
- Choose voluntary deductibles in your car
- Install anti-theft devices in your Maruti Zen car
- Calculate and compare premium using car insurance premium calculator
Ans: No, you will not need any document to renew your Maruti Zen car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com. Only enter your car number and the rest of the details related to your car to renew your Maruti car insurance online.
Ans: Choosing the right car insurance policy for your Maruti Zen car depends on your coverage requirements. If you only wish to cover third-party liabilities, choosing a third-party Maruti Zen car insurance policy can be the right choice. On the other hand, if you want to cover both third party liabilities and own damages sustained by your car, you can purchase a comprehensive car insurance policy for your Maruti Zen car.
Ans: You can download your Maruti Zen car insurance policy document via two methods:
- From the official website of the insurer
- From the dashboard of your customer account on Policybazaar.com
Ans: Yes, you can easily transfer your No Claim Bonus of your Maruti car insurance policy while changing your insurer or while renewing your car insurance policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
21 Sep 2022Are you also worried about high motor insurance premium rates?...
12 Sep 2022As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, every car owner must possess...
24 Aug 2022Buying a car insurance policy is one of the best ways to protect...
23 Aug 2022Electric cars are known as the future of the automotive industry....
05 Aug 2022In India, car enthusiasts love to modify their cars with...