Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance Price
|Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance Premium (Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|King HT||Rs. 6,64,000||Rs. 2,66,900||Rs. 2,103||Rs. 5,536 onwards|
|King ST||Rs. 6,50,000||Rs. 2,60,525||Rs. 2,053||Rs. 5,496 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Maruti Gypsy car insurance price for different variants depends on factors like No Claim Bonus, Insured Declared Value, add-ons, coverage opted and more.
Features of Maruti Gypsy Car
Maruti Suzuki Gypsy was the first-off road SUV car model launched in the year 1985. This four-wheeler was famous among the drivers who want the spice of an adventure in their driving. The Maruti Gypsy car comes with 1 Petrol engine in Manual transmission. The Gypsy is an 8-seater car offering comfortable drive with some useful features.
Interiors of Maruti Gypsy Car
- The Maruti Gypsy is embellished with spacious interiors and some great features..
- The upholstery used in the rear and front seats ensures comfortable rides for long journeys.
- Further, front seats of the SUV also can be reclined so that you enjoy every bit of your ride.
- The manufacturer has taken full care of storage in the SUV as it provides small storage compartments at the front.
Exteriors of Maruti Gypsy Car
- The Maruti Gypsy car is offered in 2 different colours to choose from that is silky silver and superior white.
- The exteriors of Maruti Gypsy are simple, stylish and eye-catchy making it an impressive SUV
- Under the soft-top version, you can completely take off the roof of the car making your long drive more beautiful.
- Some other exterior features of the SUV include a three-speed wiper, foldable front windscreen, spare wheel cover, driver’s side rearview mirror and more.
Specifications of Maruti Gypsy Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||1298|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||80@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||103@4500|
|Fuel tank capacity||40 litres|
|Seating capacity||8 seater|
Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Maruti Gypsy car insurance policy provides coverage against the following damages:
- Damages arising out of third party liabilities like third party property damage, death and injuries.
- Claims can also be raised for losses sustained by the insured car due to fire, explosion or self-ignition
- Total or Partial loss arising out of theft or burglary of the insured Maruti Gypsy car is also covered
- Damages to the insured vehicle due to manmade acts like strikes or riots
- Damages caused to the insured car due to natural acts like earthquakes, hurricanes, storms, etc are also included in the policy coverage
- Any loss arising out of external means such as a road accident
- Any in-transit damage sustained by the insured car is also covered under the Maruti Gypsy car insurance policy.
Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance: Exclusions
Damages or losses that are not covered under the Maruti Gypsy four-wheeler insurance policy include:
- Damages sustained by the insured Maruti Gypsy car due to any consequential action of the owner are not covered in the car policy
- Losses caused to the insured car due to nuclear peril or civil war are not covered
- Any damage sustained by the insured car when the driver was not carrying a driving license
- Damages to the insured car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol are also not covered
- Any damage outside the geographical scope as mentioned in the car insurance policy is also not covered
- Damages caused to the insured Maruti Gypsy when being used for commercial purposes are also not included in policy coverage
Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance: Add-ons
Additional covers offered under a Maruti Gypsy insurance policy include:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Key Protect Cover
- Breakdown Assistance Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance Online?
Here are simple steps to purchase a Maruti Gypsy car insurance online from Policybazaar.com:
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage
- Fill in the given form or proceed with either of the two given options as per your preference
- Now select your car’s RTO, model, variant and fuel type
- Select the car’s registration year and proceed with car insurance quotes
- Fill in the form for registration purposes
- You will now find a list of Maruti Gypsy car insurance quotes with rest of the details. Choose the plan that suits you the best
- You can also add any additional cover from the ‘Add-ons and Accessories’ table
- Once you are satisfied with your plan, proceed with premium payment
- Fill in the rest of the details in the proposal form
- You can pay the premium amount via the desired payment mode
- Once you have successfully paid the amount, your Maruti car insurance policy documents will be mailed to you instantly.
How to Renew Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance?
If you own a Maruti Gypsy car and wish to renew car insurance policy with ease, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- Select the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance products’ menu
- Enter your Maruti Gypsy car number in the form
- Your car details will be auto-fetched now, you can review those details and
- Fill in the given registration form and proceed with ‘View Quotes’
- Select your previous policy expiry date and if you have made a previous claim
- From the given Maruti Gypsy car insurance renewal quotes, select the desired plan
- Select the add-ons that you want to include in your plan
- Select your NCB discount on previous policy and
- Proceed with premium payment
- Fill in the given proposal form
- Now pay the premium amount using bank cards, UPI or net banking options
- Once the premium has been paid, your Maruti Gypsy car insurance renewal policy copy will be sent to your email address.
Volkswagen Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: No, you will not need any document for Maruti Gypsy car insurance renewal online from Policybazaar.com. Simply enter your car number and renew your policy in just a few minutes.
Ans: Follow the tips mentioned below to reduce Maruti Gypsy car insurance premium:
- Compare and purchase car insurance online
- Save up on your NCB discount
- Install anti-theft device in your car
- Remove unnecessary add-ons
- Become a member of Automobiles Association of India
Ans: You can simply download a soft copy of your Maruti Gypsy insurance policy from the insurer’s website or from Policybazaar.com. Get the soft copy printed in the hard copy format and you are done.
Ans: Make sure to keep the following documents handy while raising a Maruti Gypsy car insurance claim:
- Copy of four-wheeler insurance policy
- Valid driving license of the car owner
- Copy of vehicle’s RC
- Copy of Police FIR
- Bills of repair and
- Estimates of Repair
Ans: Yes, a Police FIR is a necessary document required to raise a Maruti car insurance claim. A Police FIR is filed in case of third-party claims or theft of your Maruti Gypsy car.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance