Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
Buy a comprehensive Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance policy online and cover your car from third-party liabilities and own damages arising out of uncertain incidents on road. Read further to know more about the Maruti Grand Vitara car, its features, specifications and Maruti car insurance prices.
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance Price
|Maruti Grand Vitara Car Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)*||Zero Depreciation Cover*||Maruti Grand Vitara Car Insurance Premium* (Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|2.4 MT||Rs. 23,71,000||Rs. 10,87,490||Rs. 10,875||Rs. 10,572 onwards|
|2.4 AT||Rs. 25,69,000||Rs. 11,78,936||Rs. 11,78,936||Rs. 10,797 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara car insurance price depends on a variety of factors like Insured Declared Value. No Claim Bonus, add-ons offered, coverage opted etc.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car
Grand Vitara is a sports utility vehicle (SUV) manufactured by Maruti Suzuki. The car has great pick up and is known for its style statement. The vehicle is loaded with features across every version ensuring comfortable and safe driving.
The car was launched in the year 2008 and has gained popularity over the years. It is offered in six attractive colours such as silky silver metallic, blush black pearl, pearl white, clear beige metallic, phoenix red pearl and nocturnal blue metallic.
Interiors of Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara’s interiors are inspiring, making the car stand out from its peers.
- The car maintains an equal balance of comfort and style as par its interiors are concerned.
- The leather used for seats is of high quality and seats are very comfortable so that one can enjoy long journeys with utmost comfort.
- The car’s instrument cluster consists of 9 displays thus providing every bit of information required for driving. It displays a low fuel warning signal, gear position, fuel mileage, fuel consumption and outside temperature etc.
Exteriors of Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car
- The car is truly a sports vehicle as it flares 17 inches wheel arches and alloy wheels that can overcome any terrain without any difficulty.
- The car's extremely beautiful eye-catching front face is very hard to ignore as it has a chrome-lined grille and a new bumper.
- The front grille of the car is shaped like a honeycomb and provides better aerodynamics. It is light in weight despite its muscular body.
Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||2493|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||163.5@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||225@4000|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance: Inclusions
Damages that are covered under a Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance policy include:
- Third party liabilities such as third party property damage, injury or death or third person
- Damages arising out of natural calamities like cyclones, earthquakes, hurricanes, landslides, etc. are also included in policy coverage
- Any damage caused to the insured Maruti Grand Vitara due to manmade acts like terrorist activity, strikes, riots, etc.
- Damages sustained by the insured car while it was in transit via road, rail, water or air.
- Losses arising out of theft or burglary of the insured car are also covered under the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara car insurance policy
- Any damage caused due to fire or self-ignition of the insured Maruti car
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance: Exclusions
A Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance policy also excludes covering certain damages. These are:
- Damages arising out of the contractual liability of the owner of the car
- Any loss sustained by the insured Grand Vitara car when being driven without a valid driving license
- Damage caused to the insured car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol are also not covered under the comprehensive car insurance policy
- Damages caused to the insured car due to its commercial usage are also not covered under the policy
- Any damage caused to the insured car when driven outside the geographical scope as mentioned in the policy is also not covered
- Depreciation, and general wear and tear of the insured car is also excluded from policy coverage
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance: Add-ons
To enhance the coverage of your Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance policy, you can also purchase additional covers by paying some extra premium. These add-ons include:
- Engine Assistance Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Key Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance Online?
Follow these simple steps to purchase a Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara car insurance online from Policybazaar.com:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage, select the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- On the page you will find a form, select ‘I have a brand new car’ or ‘Proceed without a car number’
- Select the RTO, car model, variant, fuel type and registration year of the car.
- Fill in the required details and proceed with View Prices.
- You will now see a list of multiple motor insurance plans for your Maruti car. Select the one along with the add-ons that you wish to add.
- Accurately fill in the proposal form and proceed with payment.
- You can now pay the premium via Net Banking, Debit/credit card or UPI.
- After the payment is complete, you will be required to fill in some details to receive your Maruti Suzuki car insurance online policy documents along with confirmation at your email id.
How to Renew Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance?
For a Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara car insurance renewal, follow these easy steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and go to the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- In the given form, enter your Maruti car number.
- Fill in the required details such as your name, email, etc.
- From the given car insurance plans, find the right Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance plans for your car and add any cover you wish to add.
- Enter your previous policy No Claim Bonus discount.
- Now fill in the required details and proceed with payment.
- After premium verification, make the payment online via online payment methods.
- Once the payment is complete, you will be sent your Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara car insurance renewal policy documents to your registered mail address.
Maruti Grand Vitara Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, you can compare Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance plans on Policybazaar.com and choose the one that suits your needs.
Ans: Here are a few tips that you can follow to reduce your Grand Vitara car insurance premium online:
- Compare car insurance plans before purchasing
- Choose your IDV wisely
- Save up on your NCB discount
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
- Become a member of Automobiles Association of India
Ans: To raise a Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance claim, follow these steps:
- Intimate the insurance company about the damages sustained by the insured Grand Vitara car, they will then register a claim under your car insurance policy
- A surveyor will be sent to estimate the extent of damages sustained by the insured car
- You will also be required to produce certain documents for the claim to be verified
- Once the claim has been verified, the insured vehicle will be sent to a network garage for repairs
- Once the repairs are done, the insurance company will directly settle the claim with the network garage
- If its reimbursement claim, the insurer will reimburse the claim amount after the repairs.
Ans: No, you will not need any document to renew your Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: To calculate the depreciation of your second-hand Maruti Grand Vitara car, you can use the car depreciation calculator on Policybazaar.com. Depreciation is a major factor in deciding the Insured Declared Value of your car, thus knowing the depreciation of your car is essential to knowing your car’s worth before purchasing a car insurance policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
09 Jan 2023Yes, your comprehensive car insurance policy may cover the damages
03 Jan 2023As per the IRDAI guidelines, all motor insurance sectors including
09 Dec 2022Roadside Assistance is an add-on cover offered with your
06 Dec 2022No, any damage to the nut bolt or any other consumable of your
05 Dec 2022Third-party car insurance is a mandatory cover as per the motor