Maruti Alto Car Insurance Price
|Maruti Alto Car Variants (2023 Registration)||Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)*||Zero Depreciation Cover*||Maruti Alto Car Insurance Premium* (1+3 Bundled Policy)|
|STD (O)||Rs. 3,54,000||Rs. 2,34,020||Rs. 1.287||Rs. 8,558 onwards|
|LXi (O)||Rs. 4,23,000||Rs. 2,49,359||Rs. 1,371||Rs. 8,615 onwards|
|VXi||Rs. 4,43,000||Rs. 2,76,901||Rs. 1,523||Rs. 8,717onwards|
|LXi (O) CNG||Rs. 5,13,000||Rs.3,29,357||Rs. 1,811||Rs. 9,730 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Alto car insurance price for multiple variants depends on factors like the IDV of the car, No Claim Bonus, engine displacement, add-ons opted and more.
Features of Maruti Alto Car
Maruti Suzuki Alto is a compact hatchback car manufactured and sold by Maruti Suzuki India Limited. The car was first launched in the year 2000 and soon became one of the top-selling city cars in the country. In fact, it was the preferred choice of most middle-class Indian households. Over the last 20 years, the Alto car has been loved for its excellent comfort, fuel efficiency, low maintenance and pocket-friendly cost.
Interiors of Maruti Alto Car
- The interiors of the Maruti Alto car are comfortable with a dual-tone finish.
- The car also has a stylish speedometer which makes the interior look more pleasing.
- To add more convenience, the car also comes with front and rear bottle holders.
- For infotainment purposes, the car comes with a Smart Play Studio touchscreen infotainment system.
Exteriors of Maruti Alto Car
- The car has retained its classic appearance but has also added a new front grille that makes it more appealing.
- The car comes in six colour options to choose from.
- Some other features of the Maruti Alto car include a reverse parking sensor, seat belt reminder, ABS with EBD and more.
Specifications of Maruti Alto Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||796|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||47@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||69@3500|
|Fuel type||Petrol, CNG|
|Fuel tank capacity||35 litres|
Maruti Alto Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Maruti alto car insurance policy provides coverage for the following damages and losses sustained by the insured car:
- Any third party liabilities such as third-party death, injury or property damage
- Damages sustained by the insured Maruti Alto car due to manmade activities like strikes, terrorist acts, riots etc.
- Any damage caused to the insured car due to hurricanes, cyclones, storms and other natural disasters
- Any in-transit damages sustained by the insured four-wheeler are also covered under the Maruti car insurance policy
- Damages to the insured car due to fire, explosion or self-ignition are also covered
- Any damages arising out of theft, burglary or housebreaking are also included in the policy coverage
Maruti Alto Car Insurance: Exclusions
Damages or losses that are not covered under the Maruti Alto car insurance policy include:
- Damages arising out of the contractual liability of the owner are not covered under the Maruti Alto car insurance policy
- Damages caused to the insured car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Damages sustained by the insured four-wheeler when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Losses arising out of commercial use of private vehicles are also not covered
- Any loss arising out of general wear and tear of the insured Maruti Alto car is also excluded from policy coverage
- Depreciation borne by the insured car over the years is also considered under policy exclusions.
Maruti Alto Car Insurance: Add-ons
To enhance the coverage of his/her car insurance policy, a policyholder can also purchase additional covers by paying an extra premium. These add-ons are:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Maruti Alto Car Insurance Online?
To buy or renew Maruti Alto car insurance online, you can visit Policybazaar.com and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- From the ‘homepage, visit the ‘Car Insurance’ section
- Enter your car number or select any of the other two options from ‘brand new car’ or ‘proceed without a car number’
- Now select your car’s RTO, model, variant, fuel type and registration year
- Fill in the required details in the given form and proceed
- From the given Maruti Alto car insurance plans, choose the desired plan
- Select any add-ons you wish to include in your plan from the ‘Addons and Accessories’ dropdown
- Fill in the proposal form with the rest of your vehicle details
- Select ‘Summary and Payment’ option
- Pay the premium via desired payment mode
- Once you have paid the premium, your Maruti car insurance policy papers will be mailed to you.
Maruti Alto Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, you can use the Maruti Alto car insurance premium calculator on Policybazaar.com to calculate and compare premiums before choosing the right policy for your car.
Ans: Yes, you can easily transfer your NCB discount while changing your insurer or renewing your Alto car insurance policy. For this, you will need an NCB certificate from your old insurer.
Ans: To reduce your Maruti Alto car insurance price, you can follow these tips:
- Do not make a claim during a policy year
- Install anti-theft devices in your car
- Become a member of the Automobiles Association of India
- Compare car insurance prices online before purchasing
Ans: Yes, you will need these documents to make a Maruti Alto car insurance claim:
- Copy of driving license
- Copy of car insurance policy
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Police FIR
- Bills of repair and repair estimates
Ans: Your Maruti car insurance premium depends on multiple factors, such as:
- Car’s engine displacement
- No Claim Bonus discount
- Make and model of your car
- IDV of the car
- Car’s safety features
- Type of coverage required
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
13 Sep 2023When buying car insurance, it is essential to have a thorough
13 Sep 2023While popular add-ons like Engine Cover, Zero Dep, and Return to
07 Sep 2023As much as the heart is a vital organ for your body, the engine is
07 Sep 2023Its said that your safety is in your hands. As a driver, if you
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance