Tata Harrier Variants with Car Insurance Price
|Tata Harrier Variants
(Brand New Car)
|Ex-showroom Price||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Estimated Zero Depreciation Price* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Tata Harrier Insurance Price* (Bundled Policy)|
|XZ||Rs. 19,44,400||Rs. 18,47,180||Rs. 6,354||Rs. 40,270 onwards|
|XM||Rs. 16,64,900||Rs. 15,81,655||Rs. 5,441||Rs. 38,653 onwards|
|XE||Rs. 15,19,900||Rs. 14,43,905||Rs. 4,967||Rs. 37,815 onwards|
|XMS||Rs. 17,90,000||Rs. 17,00,500||Rs. 7,652||Rs. 35,927 onwards|
|XT+||Rs. 18,89,400||Rs. 17,75,455||Rs. 7,990||Rs. 36,231 onwards|
|XT+ DK||Rs. 19,24,400||Rs. 18,28,180||Rs. 8,227||Rs. 36,446 onwards|
|XZ DT||Rs. 19,64,400||Rs. 18,39,200||Rs. 8,276||Rs. 36,490 onwards|
|XZ+||Rs. 21,51,900||Rs. 19,59,375||Rs. 8,817||Rs. 36,978 onwards|
|XZ+ DT||Rs. 21,71,900||Rs. 19,69,825||Rs. 8,864||Rs. 37,022 onwards|
|XZ+ DK||Rs. 21,86,900||Rs. 20,11,101||Rs. 7,039||Rs. 46,983 onwards|
|XZ+ RDK||Rs. 21,96,900||Rs. 20,87,055||Rs. 9,392||Rs. 37,497 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Tata Harrier insurance prices may vary amongst the different variants depending on the coverage type, year of registration, claim history, RTO location, etc. The insurance prices mentioned above are for DL1 RTO for a brand-new car.
Features of Tata Harrier Car
Winner of the Autocar Best Design and Styling Awards, 2019, the Harrier’s elegant design language speaks volumes about the hours of meticulous craftsmanship involved in the manufacturing process. Tata Harrier comes with the following features:
- The SUV features an ADAS system that gives you audio-visual alerts in case of any probable collision.
- The interiors of the SUV are designed with premium oak brown leather seats that let you drive comfortably. It also comes with ventilated seats in the first row.
- The all-new Harrier comes with IRA technology that offers various features to connect with your four-wheeler.
- It also features a Harman touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlayTM connectivity.
- The Tata Harrier features diamond-cut alloy wheels for a smoother driving experience.
- It also comes with a rear defogger with a reverse parking sensor and front fog lights
- Comes with intelligent rain-sensing wipers for a clear and safe drive.
- The car also offers a panoramic sunroof to give you a beautiful driving experience.
Specifications of Tata Harrier Car
|Engine type||Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged|
|Max power (kW@rpm)||125@ 3750|
|Max torque (NM@rpm)||350@2500|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||50|
Tata Harrier Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Tata car insurance provides coverage against the following risks:
- Total/partial loss sustained by your car due to theft or burglary
- Damage caused to the car due to natural disasters such as storms, floods, cyclones, etc.
- Damage caused to the car due to man-made disasters such as fire, civil unrest, riots, strikes, and vandalism
- Damages caused to third-party property by your Harrier car
- Bodily injuries or death sustained by a third person caused by your Harrier car
- Losses sustained by the insured four-wheeler due to fire, explosion.
Tata Harrier Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
The following adversities are not covered under the Tata Harrier car insurance policy:
- Wear and tear of the Harrier car
- Depreciation of the car’s parts
- Electrical/Mechanical breakdown of the car
- Damage caused to the vehicle while driving the car without a valid driving license
- Damage caused outside the geographical boundaries as specified in the policy
- Damage caused while driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs
- Losses caused to the vehicle in a war or due to nuclear activities
- Damage caused while the car is being used for commercial activities
Tata Harrier Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
Apart from the basic coverage provided with the Tata Harrier car insurance policy, you can also opt for add-ons that enhance the overall insurance coverage at an additional premium.
Following are some add-on covers available under the Tata Harrier car insurance policy:
- Consumables Cover
- Engine and Gearbox Protection Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Tyre Protection Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Tata Harrier Car Insurance Online?
To buy/renew a Tata Harrier car insurance policy online from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and select the “Car Insurance” tab from the homepage
- Enter your car number in the given form, or proceed with any of the other two options
- Proceed by providing other requested details of your Tata Harrier car, such as registration year, fuel type, RTO, etc.
- Fill in your contact details in the registration form
- Select the Tata Harrier insurance plan that you wish to buy
- Select the desired add-on covers along with your plan
- You will then be redirected to the payment page
- Once the payment is successful, the insurance company will share the policy document with you over email.
Tata Harrier Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, if your Tata Harrier car insurance policy has expired, your car will be subject to inspection by your insurance company on renewal.
Ans: If you own a Tata Harrier car and drive it on Indian roads, it will be compulsory to carry at least a third-party car insurance policy as all vehicles in India are covered under the mandate of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Ans: Yes, all car insurance policies issued by the insurer online are valid in the eyes of the law, provided that they have been purchased by a valid IRDAI-registered insurance company or broker. Make sure you carry your policy document whenever you are driving on the road.
Ans: Yes, you can continue the No Claim Bonus from your old car to your newly purchased Tata Harrier car, provided that both vehicles are of the same type.
Ans: You can calculate an estimated premium for your Harrier car by using a Car Insurance Premium Calculator online. This tool takes into account the details of your vehicle and calculates an estimated premium based on those details.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
Explore more Tata models
- Tata Indica Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Car Insurance
- Tata Vista Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago Car Insurance
- Tata Nexon Car Insurance
- Tata Altroz Car Insurance
- Tata Punch Car Insurance
- Tata Tigor Car Insurance
- Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance
- Tata Hexa Car Insurance