Tata Vista is highly comfortable, which makes it stand out in competition with other premium and sporty offerings in this market. Tata Vista is a sporty-looking hatchback and satisfies the needs of everyone.
- Spacious interiors have always been Tata's priority.
- Dual-tone interiors give a fresh vibe to the dashboard.
- The Multi-Information Display is placed right in the centre of the dash for the first time.
- There is an availability of 232 litres of boot space for luggage storage.
- The improved seat fabric quality.
- Two-way lumbar adjustment lever in the front seat to give proper support to the lower back.
- The bumper has a chrome strip giving an up-market feel to the car.
- The round fog lamps complement the overall front design.
- As a subsidiary of Indica, the car has the Indica name along with the Vista nameplate.
Specifications of Tata Vista
4 Cylinder, Comon Rail SDE
75 bhp @ 4000 rpm
190 Nm @ 1750 rpm
No. Of cylinders
Forward wheel drive
Emission norm compliance
Mileage as per ARAI
Fuel tank capacity (L)
Tata Vista Car Insurance: Inclusions
A comprehensive car insurance policy provides you coverage against any of the natural or man-made calamities and unfortunate incidents like theft, robbery, riot, strike, accident, etc. It also protects you against personal accident cover and third-party legal liability. Here are the inclusions of the Tata car insurance-
- Accidental damages to the car
- Any fire explosion or fire accidents
- Total loss due to theft or fire explosion of the insured car
- Damage to third-party life/property
- Loss to the car due to natural or man-made disasters
- Any medical expenses for the treatment of third party/injured.
A personal accident cover is mandatory to buy separately with a standard car insurance policy and get coverage of Rs 15 lakh.
Tata Vista Car Insurance: Exclusions
Tata Vista car insurance does not ensure coverage against the following circumstances:
- Damages to the car due to rash driving or improper handling
- Regular wear and tear of the car
- Loss due to driving under the influence of alcohol intoxicating substances
- Damages due to electrical or mechanical failure
- Driving without a driving license (DL)
- Personal Accident Cover is not covered
- Using a car for commercial purposes
- Carrying any explosive items in the car which might cause damage
- Damages outside the geographic boundaries mentioned in the policy.
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
Add-ons for Tata Vista Car Insurance
Add-ons mean extra coverage given to the insured vehicle. Below are the add-ons for Tata Vista cars:
- Engine Protection Cover
- No Claim Bonus Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Outstation Emergency Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Personal Accident Cover for Passengers
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
How to Buy Tata Vista Car Insurance?
Visit India's best car insurance company website Policybazaar.com to buy an insurance plan for Tata Vista. Follow the below steps to buy car insurance online-
- Visit the website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
- To access, fill in the registration no. of your Tata Vista along with other details like- fuel type, RTO details, email id, mobile no., registration year, etc.
- You can compare various plans at policybazaar.com and choose the best insurance plan within your budget & needs.
- If required, buy any add-on with your comprehensive policy.
- Next, click on the payment button and pay from UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking.
- At last, receive a receipt and policy documents at your registered email id.
How to Renew Tata Vista Car Insurance Online?
There is no documentation work required when you renew car insurance online from Policybazaar.com. Enter the mobile number and previous policy details on our website/app to renew car insurance online before the expiration date. Here are the steps to renew your car insurance online-
- Visit the renewal page of Policybazaar.com
- Fill in your registered mobile number or previous policy number to access your policy details.
- Add or remove any add-on cover as per your budget and needs.
- Click on the 'renew' button displayed on the screen.
- After then, pay the amount by clicking on the payment button using any mode- UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking.
- At last, you will get a receipt copy and policy documents at your registered mail id.
Ans: Yes, you can easily renew your Tata Vista insurance plan online at Policybazaar.com by filling up the policy no. or registered mobile no. on the renewal page. At last, pay the required amount through any of your favourite modes i.e. UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking.
Ans: For online car insurance renewal, there is no paperwork required.
Ans: A personal accident cover is mandatory for all car drivers in India. So, buy it separately along with a comprehensive policy, and avail coverage up to Rs 15 lakh.
Ans: No, you cannot buy add-on covers in a third-party insurance policy.
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, fill in your car details such as car make & model, fuel type & variant. Enter the ex-showroom price when you had purchased the car, the registration city of the car, and the year of purchase. At last, click the 'calculate' button.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance
Explore more Tata models
- Tata Indica Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago Car Insurance
- Tata Nexon Car Insurance
- Tata Altroz Car Insurance
- Tata Harrier Car Insurance
- Tata Punch Car Insurance
- Tata Tigor Car Insurance
- Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance
- Tata Hexa Car Insurance