Features of Tata Indigo eCS
Tata Indigo eCS is offered in four colours along with five gear manual transmission. Some of its safety features include drum breaks in front, anti-submarine seats, anti-lock braking system (ABS), rear fog lamps, a collapsible steering column, side intrusion beam on all doors, headlamp levelers, and child safety lock.
- The interiors of Tata Indigo eCS are comfortable & spacious enough to accommodate five passengers with ease.
- It has a powerful air conditioning system and is equipped with a mobile charging switch on the floor console.
- The sedan has spacious boot space.
- It has smart steering wheels and an instrument panel.
- The car also comes with a high-powered music system equipped with Bluetooth connectivity and an aux-in port.
- Tata Indigo eCS has an eye-catchy body-coloured bumpers.
- The sedan has radiant headlamps and an impressive tail lamp cluster.
- While driving, you can also adjust ORVM’s from inside the car.
- The car also has a chrome garnish at the front, 14-inch alloy wheels, and resistant radial tyres.
Specifications of Tata Indigo eCS
|Engine displacement (cc)||● Petrol: 1193
● Diesel: 1396
● Diesel: 1405
|Maximum power (kW@rpm)||64.1@5000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||100@2700|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Emission norm compliance||BS-IV|
|Fuel tank capacity||42 litres|
Tata Indigo eCs Car Model Variants with Insurance Price
|Tata Indigo eCS Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Tata Indigo Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|GLS||Rs. 5,13,000||Rs. 1,83,597||Rs. 1,928||Rs. 3,619 onwards|
|GLS eMAX||Rs. 5,14,000||Rs. 1,83,600||Rs. 1,808||Rs. 3,803 onwards|
|GLX||Rs. 5,21,000||Rs. 1,80,732||Rs. 1,780||Rs. 3,711 onwards|
|GLX eMAX||Rs. 5,44,000||Rs. 1,83,600||Rs. 1,808||Rs. 3,803 onwards|
|GVX||Rs. 5,50,000||Rs. 1,92,012||Rs. 1,891||Rs. 3,741 onwards|
|LS TDI BS-III||Rs. 5,90,000||Rs. 2,15,658||Rs. 2,264||Rs. 3,689 onwards|
|LX TDI BS-III||Rs. 6,23,000||Rs. 2,30,570||Rs. 2,421||Rs. 3,721 onwards|
*Disclaimer:The Tata Indigo eCS car insurance price may vary for different variants depending on factors like car registration year, Insured Declared Value, engine capacity, add-on covers, etc.
Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance: Inclusions
The following damages are covered under a Tata Indigo eCS car insurance policy-
- Damages to the insured car due to natural disasters like hurricanes, storms etc.
- Damages to the insured car due to man-made disasters like riots, strikes, etc.
- Damages caused to the insured Tata Indigo eCS due to fire or explosion.
- Any coverage as per the purchased add-on covers.
- Personal accident cover that has to be purchased along with the comprehensive insurance policy.
- Theft or total loss of the insured car.
- Damages arising out of third-party liabilities such as property damage, death or injury of third party.
- Collision damages to the insured Tata Indigo eCS car.
Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance: Exclusions
Some risks that are not covered under Tata Indigo eCS insurance policy are mentioned below-
- Damages to the insured car while driving with an expired car insurance policy
- Any damage caused when the driver was driving without a valid driving license
- Damages sustained when a personal car was being used for commercial purposes
- Loss to the insured vehicle due to regular wear and tear
- Any mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured car
- Damages to the insured car outside the geographical limit as mentioned in the policy
- Damages sustained while driving the insured vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Tata Indigo eSC Car Insurance: Add-on Covers
Below are some additional covers that you can buy at an additional premium with your Tata Indigo eCS motor insurance policy to enhance its basic coverage-
- NCB Protection Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Outstation Emergency Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Road Assistance Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance Online?
To buy Tata Indigo eCS four-wheeler insurance online, follow the steps mentioned below:
- At Policybazaar.com, navigate to the 'Car Insurance' page from the 'Insurance Products' dropdown.
- The next step will be to 'proceed without a car number' or 'brand new car' as per your preference.
- Enter the required details like car model, RTO, registration year of the car, fuel type, etc., and proceed further.
- You can also choose any required add-on cover with your standard policy.
- After selecting add-on covers, fill in the proposal form and proceed with the premium payment option.
- You can pay the amount with any of your favourable modes i.e. UPI payment, credit/debit card, or net banking.
- After completing the payment, you will need to fill in some other details, and then you will receive Tata Indigo eCS policy documents at your registered mail id.
How to Renew Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance Online?
To renew your Tata Indigo insurance policy online, follow the below steps-
- Go to the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and then navigate to 'Car Insurance' from the 'Insurance Products' menu.
- Now you will enter your car registration number and view the prices.
- Now fill in the asked details and proceed further.
- Select your existing policy details and whether you have raised a claim or not.
- Here you will find the Tata Indigo eCS car insurance renewal quotes from various insurers.
- Choose any add-on cover to your selected standard plan.
- Select the No Claim Bonus percentage for your existing motor insurance policy and proceed further with 'Secure Payment'.
- In the next step, your premium verification will be done, and you can proceed further to the payment page.
- Complete your payment using any mode, i.e. UPI payment, card payment, or net banking.
After completing the above steps, you will receive a Tata car insurance renewal policydocuments at your registered mail id.
Tata Indigo eCS Insurance: FAQs
Ans: You will be asked for details like the registration number of your car, make & model of the car, the Insured Declared Value (IDV), type of plan, mobile number, email id, etc. while purchasing car insurance online from Policybazaar.com
Ans: Yes, you can raise more than one claim under your motor policy. However, make sure that you drive carefully to avoid frequent claims and do not lose your accumulated bonus which is commonly known as NCB.
Ans: It offers features like fuel refill, flat tyre change, on-spot repairs, on-call assistance towing service to the nearby garage, etc.
Ans:The following documents are required at the time of raising claim-
- A copy of driving license (DL)
- A copy of the registration certificate (RC)
- Car policy documents
- Police FIR copy
- Repair bills
- Duly signed claim form
Ans: Yes, you can renew your Tata Indigo eCS car insurance policy online after comparing quotes from multiple insurers at Policybazaar.com.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
Explore more Tata models
- Tata Indica Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Car Insurance
- Tata Vista Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago Car Insurance
- Tata Nexon Car Insurance
- Tata Altroz Car Insurance
- Tata Harrier Car Insurance
- Tata Punch Car Insurance
- Tata Tigor Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance
- Tata Hexa Car Insurance