Tata Indica Car Insurance
The Tata Indica is a super mini car manufactured in India by Tata Motors in 1998. It is the first passenger car from Tata Motors and is also considered India's first indigenously developed passenger car. It was initially introduced in 1999 with the caption "More car per car," the ad campaign focused on roomy interiors and affordability. In two years, the Indica became the number-one car in its segment.
- Indica’s cabin contains seats which are well cushioned and a very appealing dashboard
- The storage space comprises of a parcel shelf, console and pockets with bottle holders.
- The boot space too is quite impressive with a capacity to accommodate about 220 liters. This is why the commuter can consider travelling long distances in this mini car.
- It comes with most of the necessary safety features such as a central locking system with remote control facility, seat belts for the protection of the occupants, an engine immobilizer to safeguard the car from thefts along with child lock safety, which is integrated to its rear doors that helps in making it a family friendly vehicle.
With features that offer a complete package of comfort, protection and yet makes it an economical car to maintain, this hatch series is sure to lure the customers.
Power & Performance:
The mileage of its CNG version is impressive and the diesel variants too possess a decent fuel economy. The 1.3-litre diesel engine has a potential to reach the speed of 100 Kmph within 15-17 seconds and has a top speed of 145 Kmph.
- Displacement: 1,406 cc (85.8 cu in)
- Maximum Power: 71 PS (52 kW; 70 hp) @ 4500 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 37 liters
- Seating capacity: 5 seater
What to opt for?
Tata Indica is a budget car owned by middle class of people and is also used in cab services. Therefore, the insurance of such car should be on top priority as it plies with high risks at all times. A comprehensive insurance plan is the best product which can safeguard the driver as well as its passenger in case of any mishap. We all understand that with increasing population and vehicles, the risk of accidents is also increasing therefore one must also have a personal insurance coverage as well which ensures the personal safety of the owner.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
19 May 2022When you buy a car, you get a temporary vehicle registration...
17 May 2022KP in car insurance refers to the Key Protect add-on cover that...
12 May 2022When it comes to transmission systems in cars, there are two...
09 May 2022A car insurance policy is not just a mandatory requirement but...
06 May 2022If you are planning to get a CNG kit fitted in your car or...