Tata Safari Car Insurance
TATA Safari is a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) by Tata Motors. It was the first utility car which was solely designed and manufactured in our home country, India. After launch this car became a preference of many commuters and travelers who have passion for driving on adventurous roads and it is one of the best vehicles to drive on rough and undiscovered roads.
The company has given this vehicle a rugged exterior appearance, which is fitted with a number of striking features.
- The manufacturer has given the Safari a spacious internal cabin,
- The interiors are designed in dual tone color scheme and incorporated with a lot of comfort features like cushioned seats covered with fabric upholstery
- It also has collapsible steering column, central locking system, seat belts for all occupants with driver seat belt reminder notification and many other such aspects.
- It has a responsive power steering wheel, an advanced music system, a powerful HVAC (Heating, ventilation and air conditioner) unit, all four power windows with driver side auto down function, electrically adjustable outside rear view mirrors and several other aspects.
All the above features put together makes it one of the comfortable and safest vehicles in its segment.
Power & Performance:
This stylish model series are fitted with a 2.2-litre, DiCOR diesel engine. This motor is skillfully mated with a five speed manual transmission gear box, which sends the engine power to its front wheels. It is incorporated with a common rail based direct injection fuel supply system that enables the vehicle can deliver a decent fuel economy.
- Displacement: 2179cc
- Maximum Power: 140 PS (100 kW; 140 hp) @ 4000 rpm
- Top Speed: 180 Km/h
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel tank capacity: 65 Liters
- Mileage: 11.57 kmpl
What to opt for?
It’s is rightly said that one’s safety is in one’s own hand, and to make your life easier insurance companies has a big role to play. Insurance business in India is booming at paramount height reason being increasing of population and their needs. Self-owned vehicle has become one of the basic needs to people in urban as well as rural areas. Now-a-day’s people don’t own a house but a car which means they should think about their car’s safety as well. And that is possible only when their car is insured so that in case of any tragedy or mishap their hard earned investment doesn’t go waste. Hence a consumer must opt for a comprehensive insurance plan for his vehicle as it covers the vehicle and the owner/ driver from all possible losses that an accident or mishap can bring. No matter whether it is natural or accidental, the vehicle is insured against all the damages.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More