Tata Safari Insurance
Tata Safari is considered a legendary SUV that has been ruling Indian roads for over a decade. Tata has recently launched an uplift version of Safari that comes with a bold new look and smart interiors. For an amazing SUV such as Safari, also requires a car insurance plan that fits the customer’s requirement perfectly.
Features Of Tata Safari
With the uplift version of Safari, Tata motors have totally changed the looks along with the interiors. Be it the safety of the passengers and the security of the SUV, it has almost all the features a smart SUV requires.
- Adjustable steering wheel as well as adjustable (Up & Down) seats provide an easier driving experience.
- It has a panoramic sunroof that makes your ride even better.
- There is a floating island infotainment system that is designed for the premium audio experience.
- The new Safari is not only stronger but also has airbags for the front as well as back.
- You can also use the GPS to navigate to any location you want.
- Connect your mobile phone and make calls using the voice recognition feature.
- The exteriors of the Safari are amazing that gives it a majestic look.
- At the front, the shiny grilles give the SUV a sharp look.
- With DRLs in front, the SUV has an LED taillight.
- The new Safari makes the driving experience even better because of its bold presence on the road.
Specifications Of Tata Safari
Kryote 2.0L Turbocharged
No. of cylinders
Forward wheel drive
Emission norm compliance
Mileage as per ARAI
Fuel tank capacity (L)
Tata Safari Car Insurance: Inclusions
While purchasing a Tata Safari car insurance policy, it is suggested to the buyer to read the perils covered under the insurance plan. Here is a list of things covered under the comprehensive insurance plan.
- Any damage caused due to road accident
- Any third-party liability caused in the road accident.
- Any kind of medical expenses for the treatment of the injured driver or third-party is covered.
- Any loss or damage caused due to natural calamities such as typhoons, floods, earthquakes, etc.
- If the car has been stolen which will be considered as a total loss is covered. Total loss means damages more than 70% that cannot be repaired.
- In case the car gets damaged due to explosion, fire accident, etc. causing the total loss is covered.
- Since the personal accident is a legal requirement hence you have to purchase it separately. The policyholder gets the coverage of Rs. 15 lakh.
Tata Safari Car Insurance: Exclusions
It is as important to know about the exclusion as it is important to know about the inclusions. So here is a list of exclusions under Tata Safari insurance.
- The wear and tear of the car are not covered under the policy.
- If the policyholder was driving the car in a drunken state when the accident took place is not covered.
- If the policyholder was driving the SUV without a valid driving license when the accident took place.
- If the accident took place due to reckless driving.
- Loss or damage due to any electrical or mechanical failure.
- If the SUV is being used for commercial purposes.
- Any kind of damage that occurred out of the geographical area specified in the policy.
- Any kind of loss or damage caused while carrying any nuclear items.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Tata Safari Insurance: Add-Ons
The insurance companies provide comprehensive insurance plans with a specified set of coverages but in case you are not satisfied with the coverage of the existing insurance plan then you can easily opt for the add-ons provided by them. Here is a list of add-ons provided by the insurers:
- Consumable add-on
- No claim bonus add-on
- Zero depreciation add-on
- Roadside assistance add-on
- Alternative vehicle add-on
- Personal belongings add-on
- Key replacement add-on
- Return to invoice add-on
- Passengers add-on
How To Buy Tata Safari Car Insurance?
You can easily purchase a Tata Safari car insurance plan You just have to visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- Fill in the registration number of Tata Safari
- Fill in other details such as RTO information, fuel type, year of registration, contact details, etc.
- Now look for the plan according to your requirement and budget.
- You can compare different plans in one place as well.
- If you want you can add any riders (Add-ons) in case you are not satisfied with the existing coverage of the plan.
- Now click on the “Payment” tab and make the payment.
- You can use your debit/credit card, UPI, or net banking to make the payment.
- Once you have made the payment, the insurer will send you a receipt and policy documents to your registered email ID.
How To Renew Tata Safari Insurance Online?
If you have already purchased a Tata Safari insurance policy then you will have to renew it before the expiration date. Hence you can follow the steps given below to renew car insurance policy online on time.
- Visit the website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
- Fill in the policy number or registered mobile number to access your policy.
- If you want you can add or remove any add-on as per your requirement.
- If you have removed an add-on the premium amount will decrease and if you have added any add-on the premium amount will increase accordingly.
- Make sure you have designed the insurance plan as per your requirement.
- Now locate the “Renew” button on the page and click on it.
- Now you can click on the Payment button.
- You can make the payment using debit/credit card, UPI, net banking.
- Once the payment is complete, the insurer will send you the payment receipt on your registered mobile number and update policy documents to your registered email ID.
Ans:Yes, you can renew the Tata Safari insurance plan online. You just have to enter your policy number to access your account and then add or remove any add-on as per your requirement and make the payment using debit/credit card, UPI or net banking.
Ans:Yes, the new Tata Safari comes with a sunroof but only in its top model.
Ans: No, Tata Safari does not come with a petrol engine.
Ans: Yes, you have to purchase a personal accident cover along with the Tata Safari comprehensive plan. It is a legal requirement and comes with a coverage amount of Rs. 15 lakh.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
19 May 2022When you buy a car, you get a temporary vehicle registration...
17 May 2022KP in car insurance refers to the Key Protect add-on cover that...
12 May 2022When it comes to transmission systems in cars, there are two...
09 May 2022A car insurance policy is not just a mandatory requirement but...
06 May 2022If you are planning to get a CNG kit fitted in your car or...