Tata Hexa Car Insurance
Have you recently purchased a Tata Hexa car or are willing to purchase one? Then you must also consider purchasing a Tata Hexa car insurance for your four-wheeler so that you can protect it from unforeseen financial liabilities such as a road accident, theft, fire, etc.
Tata Hexa Car Insurance Price
The Tata Hexa car insurance premium for different variants are mentioned in the table below:
|Tata Hexa Car Variants
|Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Tata Hexa Car Insurance Premium (Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|XE||Rs.13,69,000||Rs. 4,31,640||Rs. 4,455||Rs. 9,122 onwards|
|XMA||Rs. 16,41,000||Rs. 5,41,800||Rs. 5,591||Rs. 9.435 onwards|
|XM+||Rs.16,28,000||Rs. 6,95,927||Rs.7,655||Rs. 9,478 onwards|
|XTA||Rs.18,45,000||Rs. 6,26,400||Rs. 6,464||Rs. 9,675 onwards|
|XT||Rs.17,31,000||Rs.5,83,200||Rs. 6,019||Rs. 9,552 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Tata Hexa car insurance cost for different variants depend on factors like IDV, No Claim Bonus, add-ons, coverage opted and more.
Features of Tata Hexa Car
Tata Hexa is a 6 and 7 seater SUV from Tata Motors Ltd. The car is available in 5 stunning variants to choose from. The SUV looks appealing and boasts a powerful performance.
The car also offers some notable interior, exterior and safety features. Moreover, one of the USP of the car is the comfort and convenience that it provides to drivers and passengers alike.
Interiors of Tata Hexa Car
- Tata Hexa offers premium sporty interiors that make it one of the most desirable SUVs.
- The interiors of the car are all black with soft-touch materials, textures and grains.
- Tata Hexa offers unparalleled safety with an 8-way adjustable driver's seat.
- The SUV also comes with automatic climate control that controls the cabin temperature with personalized airflow.
- Some other notable features of the car include sunblinds, a smart USB charger, uniquely designed utility space and more.
Exteriors of Tata Hexa Car
- The exterior of Tata Hexa is bold and powerful with a new and stylish dual-tone roof.
- The car offers stylish 17-inch charcoal grey allow wheels that enhance its performance.
- Tata has also retained its signature grille design with the dual-coloured bumper in this model.
- The SUV also comes with, DRLs fog lamps and automatic headlamps that are switched on automatically as per external conditions.
- Some other useful features of this car include rain sensing wiper, smoked projector headlamps, wraparound tail lamps and much more.
Specifications of Tata Hexa Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||2179|
|Maximum power (PS@rpm)||156@4000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||400@1750-2500|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
|Fuel tank capacity||60 litres|
Tata Hexa Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Tata Hexa four-wheeler insurance policy covers the following damages and losses:
- Damages sustained by the insured Tata Hexa car due to theft, housebreaking, or burglary
- Any third-party death, injury or third-party property damages are also covered
- Damages arising out of the fire, explosion or self-ignition of the insured Tata car.
- Damages caused to the insured car due to manmade acts like strikes, riots, etc
- Any damage arising out of hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones and other natural calamities are also covered under Tata motor car insurance
- Claims can also be raised for damages caused due to external means such as a road accident.
- Any in-transit damages sustained by the insured car are also covered under the Tata Hexa vehicle insurance policy.
Tata Hexa Car Insurance: Exclusions
A policyholder cannot raise a claim for the following damages under a Tata Hexa car insurance policy:
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was driving under the influence of alcohol
- Depreciation borne by the insured car is also not covered under Tata Hexa car insurance policy
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Losses arising out of willful negligence of the owner/driver of the car
- Damages arising out of the specified geographical area of the insurance policy
- Claims cannot be raised for damages sustained by the insured car when being used for commercial purposes
Tata Hexa Car Insurance: Add-ons
The existing coverage of a Tata Hexa four-wheeler insurance can also be enhanced by purchasing certain additional covers along with the policy. These add-ons include:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Tata Hexa Car Insurance Online?
Here is how you can purchase a Tata Hexa car insurance online from Policybazaar.com:
- From the homepage, navigate the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, and select the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- Fill the form with your Tata car number or select either of the other two options
- Select the RTO, car model, variant, fuel type and car’s registration year
- Fill in the given form for registration purposes
- You will now be able to find multiple four-wheeler insurance plans of best car insurance companies with their premium and other details
- Pick the plan that best suits your requirements. You can also select the additional covers you want at this step only
- Proceed with the ‘Summary and Payment’ option
- Pay the premium amount using the desired payment mode
- After payment confirmation, you will instantly receive a copy of your Tata Hexa car insurance policy in your email.
How to Renew Tata Hexa Car Insurance?
For a hassle-free Tata Hexa car insurance renewal from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Select the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on the homepage of Policybazaar.com
- Enter your car number in the given form and proceed forward
- Select your car details such as make, model, variant, fuel type and registration year
- Fill in the given registration form
- Select previous policy expiry date and previous claim details
- Choose the desired Tata Hexa car insurance plan along with any additional cover you wish to buy
- Pay the verified premium using bank cards, UPI or net banking
After successful payment, you will receive your Tata Motor car insurance renewal policy documents instantly in your mailbox.
Fiat Car Insurance FAQs
Q1. Are there any ways to reduce Tata Hexa car insurance prices?
Ans: Yes, you can follow these ways to reduce Tata Hexa car insurance premium online:
- Retain your NCB discount by not making a claim during a policy year
- Compare car insurance quotes online before purchasing
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
- Opt for deductibles such as voluntary deductibles
Q2. What are the documents required to make a Tata Hexa car insurance claim?
Ans:For a Tata Hexa four-wheeler insurance claim, you will need the following documents:
- Duly signed and filled claim form
- Copy of Police FIR
- Copy of registration certificate
- Copy of driving license
- Car insurance papers
Q3. Will I need any documents to renew the insurance of my Tata Hexa car?
Ans: No, you will not need any document if you renew your Tata Hexa car insurance online on Policybazaar.com. You will just need your car details to renew your policy in less than 5 minutes.
Q4. What does Tata Hexa comprehensive car insurance plan cover?
Ans: A Tata Hexa comprehensive car insurance policy provides coverage in case the insured car has sustained damages due to unforeseen incidents like collisions, accidents, theft, fire, natural and manmade disasters. Apart from own damages, it also covers any third-party liabilities arising out of the insured Tata Hexa car.
Q5. Will my Tata car insurance policy cover tyre damage?
Ans: No, a Tata Hexa car insurance policy will not cover any damages to the car’s tyre until it's not accidental. However, you can also cover your car’s tyre by purchasing a Tyre Protect add-on along with your car insurance policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
22 Mar 2023When an unanticipated road accident occurs, filing a car insurance
20 Mar 2023A car's ownership is usually transferred if the car is sold to a
16 Mar 2023Due to their diverse benefits such as lower fuel economy and low
15 Mar 2023With an aim to phase out unfit and polluting vehicles, the
28 Feb 2023Though rare, car insurance cancellations are pretty much evident