Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance
Purchasing Tiago NRG car insurance can help you cover your Tata Tiago NRG car from unforeseen incidents like a road accident. Tata Tiago NRG is an exceptional hatchback offering unmatched features with a stylish look and feel. The car has also received a 4-star safety rating in the Global NCAP crash test.
Features of Tata Tiago NRG
Tata Tiago NRG is a hatchback car known for its bold design and multiple advanced features. The car comes in a petrol engine with both manual and automatic transmission. The hatchback offers power-packed performance and robust safety with dual front airbags. It comes in 4 unique colours and has great connectivity features.
- The Tata Tiago NRG comes with charcoal black interiors with a piano black finish.
- It also offers luxurious storage space with a 242-litre luggage compartment space
- To make storage more convenient, the car also offers a bottle and cup holder along with tablet storage space.
- The Tata Tiago NRG offers Nextgen connectivity with a fully-featured infotainment system.
- For safety, the car comes with dual airbags, an anti-break system, and seatbelt reminders.
- The exteriors of Tata Tiago NRG are distinct, bold and come in 4 stylish colours.
- With a strong and energy-absorbing body structure, the Tata Tiago NRG offers superior safety against collisions.
- For clear rear visibility during bad weather, the car comes with a rear wash wiper with a defogger.
- To add to the safety and convenience of the driver, the car also comes with easy to use puncture repair kit.
- A tri-arrow design grille at the front and muscular tailgate at the back, give the car an impressive look.
Specifications of Tata Tiago NRG
|Engine Type||Revotron 1.2 l|
|Engine displacement (cc)||1199cc|
|Maximum power (kW@rpm)||63@6000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||113@3300|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Transmission mode||Automatic and Manual|
|Emission norm compliance||BS-VI|
|Fuel tank capacity||35 litres|
Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance Price for Different Model Variants
|Tata Tiago NRG Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive car insurance policy)|
|Petrol MT||Rs. 6,65,900||Rs. 3,00,780||Rs. 2,962||Rs. 6,109 onwards|
|Petrol AMT||Rs.7,20,900||Rs. 3,82,860||Rs. 3,771||Rs. 6,898 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Tata Tiago NRG car insurance price for different variants depends on multiple factors like Insured Declared Value, NCB discount, coverage opted, add-ons, etc.
Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance: Inclusions
The Tata Tiago NRG car insurance policy offers the following inclusions:
- Losses sustained by the insured car due to theft or housebreaking
- Third-party risks such as property damage, death, and injury of the third-party
- Damages to the insured Tata Tiago NRG car due to road accidents
- Any damage arising out of manmade acts like strikes, riots, etc.
- Damages caused due to natural disasters like hurricanes, cyclones, floods, etc
- Damages while the insured car was in transit via train, road, water or air
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to fire, explosion or self-ignition
Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance: Exclusions
The Tiago NRG motor insurance policy does not cover certain risks. These are:
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle due to mechanical or electrical failure
- Damages sustained by the insured Tata Tiago NRG car when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Damages caused when driving without a valid driving license
- Losses arising out of contractual liabilities
- Damages to the insured car when it was being used for any other purpose for instance commercial purpose
- Any damage arising out of nuclear peril or civil war
- Any damage caused to the insured vehicle outside the specified geographical location
Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance: Add-on Covers
You can also enhance the scope of your Tiago NRG four-wheeler insurance policy by buying additional covers offered by the insurer. These add-on covers are:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
- NCB Retention Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance Online?
Buying a Tata Tiago NRG motor insurance policy is easy and hassle-free. All you need to do is visit Policybazaar.com and follow these steps:
- Go to ‘the Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu on the homepage
- In the given form, select ‘Proceed without a car number’ or with a ‘Brand New Car'
- Select City, RTO, car brand and car model
- Select car fuel type and car variant
- Enter car registration year with your details and proceed to view prices
- Enter policy expiry and previous claim details
- From the mentioned Tata Tiago NRG motor insurance plans, select your desired plan with preferred add-ons
- Select No Claim Bonus discount
- Confirm the rest of the details on next page and proceed with payment
- Pay the premium amount via any payment method
- Once the premium has been paid, your Tiago NRG car insurance policy papers will be delivered to your email address. You can get a printout of these papers for future use.
How to Renew Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance Online?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for the Tata Tiago NRG car insurance renewal process online:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and go to the ‘Car Insurance’ page.
- Fill your car number in the given form, select car registration year and proceed forward
- Fill in your contact details to view car policy renewal
- Select motor policy expiry details and whether you have made a previous claim
- From the given Tata Tiago NRG motor insurance renewal plans, choose the desired plan and add-ons that you wish to add
- Select previous NCB discount
- Confirm other details and proceed with premium payment
- Pay the Tiago NRG car insurance renewal premium in the next step
- After successful payment, your Tata Tiago NRG four-wheeler insurance renewal will be complete. You will receive your policy papers at your registered mail id.
Tata Tiago NRG Insurance: FAQs
Ans:Yes. As per the motor laws of India, every car owner must have at least a third party liability car policy to drive on the roads of India.
Ans: Yes. You can compare insurance quotes of different insurance companies before purchasing one on Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes, you will require the following documents to raise a claim under Tata Tiago NRG four-wheeler insurance policy:
- Valid driving license
- Motor insurance papers
- A copy of Registration certificate
- A copy of Police FIR
- Repair bills and estimates
Ans:Yes, renewing your Tata Tiago NRG motor insurance is a simple process. You can simply visit Policybazaar.com and renew your car policy after comparing multiple four-wheeler insurance plans.
Ans: You can follow these tips to reduce your Tiago NRG motor insurance price:
1. Saving up on your No Claim Bonus
2. Installing anti-theft devices
3. Opting for voluntary deductibles
4. Becoming a member of Automobile Associations of India
5. Buying car insurance online
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
21 Sep 2022Are you also worried about high motor insurance premium rates?...
12 Sep 2022As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, every car owner must possess...
24 Aug 2022Buying a car insurance policy is one of the best ways to protect...
23 Aug 2022Electric cars are known as the future of the automotive industry....
05 Aug 2022In India, car enthusiasts love to modify their cars with...