Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
TATA Safari Storme is a seven seater all new Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) by Tata Motors. It is a premium car with advanced features and designer than that of Safari’s classic model. The car is competent with the look of a super luxury car in a limited budget. The overall feel of this car is so smooth that gives every driver an awesome experience.
The new Tata Safari Storme has come up with advanced and world class features which make it one of the best SUV for Indian roads. Major features include:
- Advanced 2.2 L Varicor Engine which is the best in class.
- Bonnet embossed with Chrome stylized STORME which adds to the car’s bold look
- New Integrated CONNECTNEXT music system by Harman™ coupled with world class 6 speakers and contemporary features like - Speed Dependent Volume Control, Bluetooth™ Hands Free, Phone Book Download, Audio Streaming, Reverse
- Parking Sensor Display and Steering Wheel Controls
- Stylized Java Black interior color scheme with updated silver accents and in-mold decorated parts enhance the interior of the Storme.
- New generation, contemporary styled steering wheel with audio controls for better driving convenience
- With improved mileage and fuel tank capacity
- The self-adjusting clutch ensures constant reduced clutch effort throughout its life
- Remote Central locking with flip key
- Fitted with Ultrasonic Reverse Guide System which guides to park effortlessly even at small parking place
Power & Performance:
This stylish SUV has DOHC based a very reliable engine with common rail direct fuel injection system, which allows the motor to deliver a power packed performance and decent fuel economy. Five speed manual transmission gear box gives smooth acceleration under any driving conditions, which delivers superior performance and an unforgettable driving experience.
- Displacement: 2179
- Maximum Power: 148bhp@4000rpm
- Top Speed: 160 Kmph
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Mileage: 14.1 kmpl
What to opt for?
Tata Safari Storme is the choice who those who aspire to ride through the tough roads of metro cities as well as tough roads of our nation. Owing a supreme car doesn’t mean you forget about your personal safety and security. Despite multiple safety features present in the car, it cannot guarantee that it can’t be hit by any external elements. Such elements could be the carelessness of others driving on the busy roads, any natural calamity or accident due to any other technical glitch of your own car. In order to protect your car and most importantly yourself from any unexpected expense and shock, you must consider buying a comprehensive insurance plan for the car. It is always better to be proactive and plan for the worst in advance.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More